Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1133

Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.0.0

Hot off the press; AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.0.0

17th April 2017 :: Major revision update to v1.2.0.0 ::
    :: Added "Nanos" Tab, to browse through your, erm, Nanos
    :: Looting a corpse now automatically creates a script named "loot" ... this script takes 2 operands. It sends a tell to the first operand with a message/bot command in the second, followed by the items on the last corpse looted. ie "/loot <botname> <bot_command>". You can also see this loot under the "Loot" container in the Inventory tree.
    :: Improved the search functionality; you can now search using partials from each or any word in the item name. Item searching also allows for include equipped items or not.
    :: Many updates have happened "under the hood", with improvements across the board.
    :: Please note: this version is primarily for use with a single AO installation! (multiple AO Installs / server support coming soon)
    :: If you would like to show your support, please make a donation from the button links within the program itself. Thank you!

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::
    Last edited by Dream; Apr 17th, 2017 at 01:59:59.
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

It would be nice if there was a way to keep two installations of items assistant in sync. My partner and I occasionally swap computers depending on what we're doing, so after a while, the database on both computers gets out of sync and isn't accurate anymore...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Lightbulb

Thanks for reminding me! ...

v1.2.0.2 Available for download.

:: DataBase Backup and Restore options added to the File menu.
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

But is there a way to keep two installations in sync?
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Getting "The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." Using Win 8.1
    --

VC2015 runtime libraries, I kept them out of the installer to keep file sizes down..
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=48145

As for keeping things in sync .... if you have installations on a network, then yes, this is in the works along with (hopefully) an ultimate solution to multiple installations on the same system and multiple servers (RK, Test). The code I have in beta will do a lot more than just keep the IA data in sync, after all, those backpacks are named in the prefs folder, not in IA. Which should neatly tie in with the concept of managing your backpacks names and settings across multiple accounts and toons also. You'll notice some not-yet-implemented menu items in there already; I just wanted to get the new functionality/features so far out there.

[edit] For now though I figured backing up the "just used DB" and restoring it on the other machine would be functional at least!

There's actually a whole bunch of other stuff coming as I head for v2 with a custom interface refresh (already written) which will help greatly with the features discussed.

AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.0.4

Just a few tweaks here and there!

:: v1.2.0.3 :: Backpacks in the Nanos Tab should now display the correct names!
    :: v1.2.0.4 :: Added a more robust User Database check to the Restore option.
    :: Installer *should* download VC2015 runtime libraries from Microsoft now if needed.

Few more tweaks!

:: v1.2.0.5 :: Added Toon Location to Summary View.

Installer can now be simply unzipped to extract the files to overwrite the old version if you don't wish to go through the full uninstall/install process.

:: v1.2.0.6 :: Structural re-write;
    :: Updated Nano Crystals (Fixed issue with multiple professions).
    :: Also includes more highly detailed location data for the more popular Zones. (Note:: if you get a PFxxxx please let me know where this is with the PF code, although I should have got them all! :: Also if there are specific hangouts you'd like included then please tell me the locations so I can pop them in there!)

Still can't get it to install. Running up against "VSD89C8.tmp\vcredist_x64\vcredist_x64.exe' has changed since it was initially published." when it tries to install the extra files.
    --

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working to resolve the issue, along with update v1.2.0.7 with a couple of database fixes. Apparently this is a known issue with Microsoft, so I might resort to distributing just the program again as they appear to be in no hurry to fix the issue. At the moment you can unzip the current installation file to gain access to the program files themselves.

Okay after much back tracking to figure where I went wrong (VC2015 runtime libraries - downloaded wrong version-2 options listed) I've gotten the latest to work. And, wow, nice.

I have one comment when looking at the nanos from other locations. IDs for nanos that have been renamed/changed still drop in the old name. Example the ID Gnat's Wing (ql 169) when created becomes the nano Steady Nerves (I'm not even sure this drops as a nano from dynas as I've not seen it happen). I've made quite a few of these for all the agents out there so this is known to me. Some of the old advy one's like Pack Hunter become other nanos (some become advy leet target mezz, some lizard self heal, wolf hide of the xxx line). So, I don't know how you would account for this but how it's currently listed in your Nano Other Locations section is incorrect. The Improved Gnat's Wing is DB Quest nano.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    But is there a way to keep two installations in sync?
    You can with a cloud service (I use Dropbox) and a symbolic link to the IALight folder in your AppData folder.
    1. Move the folder "C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Local\EvilSoft\IALight" to Dropbox (or your preferred cloud provider).
    2. Use cmd as admin, write mklink /D "C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Local\EvilSoft\IALight" "<Dropbox folder>\IALight"
    3. Repeat last step on computers you want to sync with (probably best to install IALight, run it once and close it to create the IALight folder in AppData folder, then replace it with the symbolic link).

EDIT: This also works for syncing your AO prefs folder across computers

@Kistaa :: Glad you approve, it's appreciated! However it is still a work in progress and I'm pretty pimped with the feature set that is as yet not quite completed. I have been working on it for the last 3 years, just never got around to finishing up much of the code due to RL commitments!
    The Tradeskill items (Instruction Discs, Compiled and Programmed items) I am aware of, so I do apologise for that not being complete as of time of release. All data for actual crystals is correct however. Right now I have a pre-parser working on matching all the old Disc etc with the new Nanos. This takes some time, so please bear with me, it should be finished in 7000 seconds, or thereabouts! It appears there are quite a lot! I guess FC only did half the job of changing Nanos; oh well! lol
    Anyway, next release will have those corrected. This was partly the reason I included the item name as well as the actual uploaded Nano name in the list data.

@Tyralyon :: Good suggestion! Problem is this isn't IA:Lite, this is AO Item Assistant+ .. should still work though with the data in AppData. I will be looking into including DropBox and OneDrive support in future, as this appears to be a popular request; even from myself!

:: v1.2.0.7 :: Bug fix release! ~~ yes I really did manage to miss out the entire database for zones for a new fresh install of AOIA+ (Well I have just been working with an active live database!). So as a result this release will upgrade your DB. Also fixes a small bu with Arete Landing. All working as intended now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    @Tyralyon :: Good suggestion! Problem is this isn't IA:Lite, this is AO Item Assistant+ .. should still work though with the data in AppData. I will be looking into including DropBox and OneDrive support in future, as this appears to be a popular request; even from myself!
    Ah yes, my apologies, I just clicked the thread from the main forum page without reading properly.
    Hopefully my post can be of some use to someone anyway!

Hopefully it can, it's a very good solution!

.... still pre-parsing *grows old, turns grey, dies, flesh falls from the bone, bone turns to dust* ... Had a quick run through earlier, it looks like there are 186 Nanos that match up with old Discs under a different name; this includes the Sticky Love Rain algorithm also! heh

:: v1.2.0.8 :: Fixed the issue where older Instruction Discs now make differently named Nanos.
    Last edited by Dream; Apr 24th, 2017 at 19:35:48.

Lightbulb AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.1.0

Release :: v1.2.1.0 ::

:: Full GMI support now enabled; including search settings specifically for GMI in Inventory and Nano Crystal Tabs.
    :: Also added a GMI container in the tree of Toons within the Inventory Tab, and within the Nano Crystal Tab tree of locations.

Had to uninstall the older version to install the new, is this intended?
    --

I haven't read all 53 pages, apologizes - is there any chance to import the database from IA:Light so I haven't to re-do all that backpack-moving again?

TIA,

KD

AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.1.4

::Update Log::
    :: v1.2.1.0 :: Full GMI support now enabled; including search settings specifically for GMI in Inventory and Nano Crystal Tabs.
    :: v1.2.1.1 :: Changed the way items from Loot are copied to the clipboard; Had to do this due to the limitations of AO scripts
    :: v1.2.1.2 :: More adjustments to the Loot scripting code. scripts: "/loot" now displays loot items in-game and "/lootroll <botname> <botcommand>" now sends a tell to the <botname> with <botcommand> followed by the loot items names (up to a maximum of 40 items). All loot items are still copied to the clipboard. Also fixed a bug whereby attempting to script items no longer in the container; for example, when zoning the Loot container empties.
    :: v1.2.1.3 :: Fixed a small bug in the Inventory Search. Items are now found correctly.
    :: v1.2.1.4 :: Now includes Items that are for sale in the GMI as a Sell Order. Also added a GMI tree item to Inventory to view all GMI items and credz.
    :: v1.2.1.5 :: Minor bug fix with multiple GMI Sell Orders having same name/id (weird FC mechanics!)

I had a quick look at the possibility for an IA:Lite import. AOIA+ records more data, as such an import would be "lossy". I may look further into this in the future once the planned updates are finished.

The installer is just very basic, you can actually just un-zip the .exe installer file and simply copy the files "ItemAssistant.exe", "ItemAssistantCore.dll" and "ItemAssistantHook.dll" to wherever you want AOIA+ to reside.
    Last edited by Dream; May 9th, 2017 at 02:46:13.

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast