Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
    Done and done.
    Will be in next release.
    God bless you. Thanks for the work.
    I am so addicted that I may have to quit AO the day this program stops.
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

When/if you add whole character output, can you make it skip bags?
    Nanolisting by skill - See what nanos you can use with your current nanoskills
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Good idea.. I'll look into it!
    [Real Mean Killing Machine]

-+- AOIA Homepage -+- AOIA Blog -+- Latest verison: v1.0.1 -+-

I use MS Live mesh (mesh.com) to sync my IA folder between my different computers. Haven't had any problems with that yet. I also use it for my AO prefs folder actually.

Guess there are probably better solutions out there, but it's easy and it will also let me sync easily to any computer since it's cloud stored. I thinkLive Mesh synchronizes a little too often tho, I haven't seen any configuration options allowing me to set sync intervals/triggers.

LiveMesh keeps crashing on my Vista64 box

@Everyone
    Is there any interest in having AOIA be able to use a MySQL database as backend in addition to the SQLite it is currently using? For the computer savvy people out there I guess that would enable full sharing of item tracking not only with other computers, but also amongst your friends/guild/whatever..
    Last edited by Adjuster; Apr 28th, 2009 at 07:20:59. Reason: Added question.

@Everyone
    Is there any interest in having AOIA be able to use a MySQL database as backend in addition to the SQLite it is currently using? For the computer savvy people out there I guess that would enable full sharing of item tracking not only with other computers, but also amongst your friends/guild/whatever..

Sure... but make it so we can customize how and what is stored (what fields etc).
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

LiveMesh keeps crashing on my Vista64 box

@Everyone
    Yes please, that would be awesome.
    Last edited by Demoder; Apr 28th, 2009 at 23:10:51.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Update looking good... but think I've found a bug.

When it export a bagname with a space, it'll add " around the name, but if the bagname contains a ',' as well, it'll add double ".
    If the bagname is Stuff, misc and crap, the .csv file will output ""Stuff, misc and crap"".
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

and now I'll start on more request.. might as well do it right away.
    • Possible to select and export many toons at once.
    • Default filename set to toon name when exporting just one.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbiter View Post
    When it export a bagname with a space, it'll add " around the name, but if the bagname contains a ',' as well, it'll add double ".
    If the bagname is Stuff, misc and crap, the .csv file will output ""Stuff, misc and crap"".
    Confirmed :/
    Looks like an easy fix though.

Great update, btw.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Any thoughts about the impact of AO changing its database, as announced in the last FWM, on your outstanding tool? Will you release an update to make it compatible, if necessary ?

/me crosses fingers
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    Any thoughts about the impact of AO changing its database, as announced in the last FWM, on your outstanding tool? Will you release an update to make it compatible, if necessary ?

/me crosses fingers
    As long as the format doesn't change too much I think it will be an easy update. If FC decides to change its BLOB format in addition to the file format, that will take much more work. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Crosses fingers too.... Would hate not to have this awesome tool
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Here is list of bugs(?)/issues i found so far:

1. I have several "Small backpack"s in my bank, named for example as "Loot 1", "Loot 2", etc.
    If i click on char name in left tree view and expand Bank, i see backpack names in list, on the right side they all listed as "Small backpack" with location "Bank". And there is no way you can identify backpacks by name there.
    I think, names should be in "Backpack" column (which is empty right now).

2. Sorting by "Backpack" doesnt work (or works incorrectly).
    Also, there is no indication about sort critaria (bold column header?) and order (small arrow or "^/v"?).

3. In the left tree view there are 7 categories:
    Bank, Inventory, Weapons, Cloth, Implants, Social, Shop.
    Not all of these categories populated correctly on the left side:
    under Weapons i have only 2 of my equipped pistols, but on the right side i see all equipment from this category

Also, in the "Location" column on the right you use only Bank, Inventory and Shop...

Quote Originally Posted by Betepok View Post
    Here is list of bugs(?)/issues i found so far:

1. I have several "Small backpack"s in my bank, named for example as "Loot 1", "Loot 2", etc.
    If i click on char name in left tree view and expand Bank, i see backpack names in list, on the right side they all listed as "Small backpack" with location "Bank". And there is no way you can identify backpacks by name there.
    I think, names should be in "Backpack" column (which is empty right now).

2. Sorting by "Backpack" doesnt work (or works incorrectly).
    Also, there is no indication about sort critaria (bold column header?) and order (small arrow or "^/v"?).

3. In the left tree view there are 7 categories:
    Bank, Inventory, Weapons, Cloth, Implants, Social, Shop.
    Not all of these categories populated correctly on the left side:
    under Weapons i have only 2 of my equipped pistols, but on the right side i see all equipment from this category

Also, in the "Location" column on the right you use only Bank, Inventory and Shop...
    Thanks for the feedback.

1) What version are you running? This is working perfectly on my installation.

2) I'll look into it. I think it is sorting by backpack ID or something crazy like that.

3) I fixed the location column less than a week ago, and it will be in the next release. It now has Bank, Shop, Inventory, Equipped (Cloth/Implants/Social/Weapons) in the location column. The tree-view on the left should not show pistols though, so that is weird. What pistols are they? (AOID?)

Amazing application.

Only thing I found to be an issue; if you run AO before Item Assistant, and move an item or a bag, it will duplicate that bag or item on the Item Assistant.

Other than that, nothing else really wrong so far.
    Naturalistic -- 220/30 Doctor (Eternalist)
    Achillesma - 191/20 Martial Artist (Testlive Toon)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    http://forums.vhabot.net
    http://code.vhabot.net/trac/vhabot
    Helpbot Owner and Maintainer.
    Vhabot Developer and Project Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalistic View Post
    Only thing I found to be an issue; if you run AO before Item Assistant, and move an item or a bag, it will duplicate that bag or item on the Item Assistant
    I can probably fix the duplicate bag issue, but checkingfor duplicate items is impossible since they dont have a unique ID that I can track. Just another excuse to keep AOIA running all the time :P

Thanks for the feedback.

1) What version are you running? This is working perfectly on my installation.

2) I'll look into it. I think it is sorting by backpack ID or something crazy like that.

3) I fixed the location column less than a week ago, and it will be in the next release. It now has Bank, Shop, Inventory, Equipped (Cloth/Implants/Social/Weapons) in the location column. The tree-view on the left should not show pistols though, so that is weird. What pistols are they? (AOID?)
    1) the latest, from link in your signature: v.0.9.3.321
    see this screenshot

3)see second screenshot

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast