Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Hmm, I love it hate my live without it Good work.

One little thing I would like to be improved is atleast with 0.9.291 is that you can't arrange found items by more than one parameter. I would like to get them sorted by name and then QL helps if I'm posting on forums.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

I been prayin for rain! Halleluja!

I've been a complete wreck since your application got blown up by the patch and am oh so humbled by yer mad coding skillz!

Here's to an awsome proggy that no AO player worth his weight in leets should do without!

Pretty much done now, just doing some testing to check i didn't break anything obvious :P
    [Real Mean Killing Machine]

-+- AOIA Homepage -+- AOIA Blog -+- Latest verison: v1.0.1 -+-

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
    Pretty much done now, just doing some testing to check i didn't break anything obvious :P
    *does a happy dance*

Got some banks to sort out for my grand return
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    *does a happy dance*
    Me myself is not much of a dancer, but I think I will try these instructions I found anyway:

How to Do a Rain Dance.

1. Never do a rain dance on a hill.
    2. Make sure you have a lot of room so you don't run into anything.
    3. Spin around in clockwise circles.
    4. Make up your own rain chant. It should be rythmical and easy to say fast.
    5. Yell your rain chant while spinning around in circles.

Never hurts to try

Blargh!! I tried uploading a new release to sf.net, but it doesn't seem to be cooperating at the moment..

ah well, its online now.
    YAY for thise awesome piece of software
    Last edited by sirphoenix; Jun 30th, 2009 at 22:59:02.
    RK3
    Lordphoenix (220/19 adv)
    Lucker (174/18 engi)

I just downloaded it. It asks me to Browse for the AO folder..
    After selecting the folder, it tells me the program can not start with a valid database... then exits..

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmanagh View Post
    After selecting the folder, it tells me the program can not start with a valid database... then exits..
    Ditto. I've tried copying over the old aoitems.db for it to use as a starting point, but this does not help any.
    Proud Member of Paradise

Got same problem, it's unable to make db, i did somehow using old (working) db and get it to remake the db. It's still don't work tho, seems it fails to hook into AO.

Coping the newly made db into old IA (0.9.3) works.

0.9.4 seems to miss some files aswell? ctreestd.dll, madCodeHookLib.dll isnt in the .zip
    :: Zsaruisa 220/25/69 Fixer eq :: Bzindee 220/21/65 MP eq :: Tzandie 220/17 Shade eq :: Tsuz 216/12 Engi :: Talizia 213/12 Adv ::
    :: Zvih 174/16 Agent :: Sziria 174/14/42 Crat :: Lilliza 167/14/42 Trader :: Izande 172/16/41 Doc eq ::
    :: Shuize 150/11 MA :: Kziih 139/10 Soldier :: Czindei 134/9 Enfo ::
    :: Azoniva 74/7/14 NT :: Itzanie 60/6 Doc :: Zsorina 74/5 Fixer :: Azida 55/5 Agent ::
    :: Ilize 25/3 Trader :: Tzoi 15/2 Agent ::

For some reason some of my toons show up in Unknown Dimension even though I have logged in with them while Item Assistant was running.
    Jampe

I got it to open but it wont update my character's inventories at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmanagh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    Ditto. I've tried copying over the old aoitems.db for it to use as a starting point, but this does not help any.
    Quote Originally Posted by zsaruisa View Post
    Got same problem, it's unable to make db.
    Very odd. What location did you guys run it from? Did you unzip it on C: or inside program files or something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by zsaruisa View Post
    0.9.4 seems to miss some files aswell? ctreestd.dll, madCodeHookLib.dll isnt in the .zip
    madCodeHook hasn't been used for a long while now since it didn't support Vista. CTreeStd.dll was the old DB parser that has been replaced with a new one statically linked inside the program.

same issue as above

quick steps I did:
    backed up old install
    copied new files over old installation replacing all
    fired up AOAI and picked AO install folder when asked
    AOAI built new item DB just fine
    AOAI popped up and there were all my toons and gear
    fired up AO and moved some stuff around and no changes to AOAI

Also tried:
    doing a 'Delete Toon' and then restarting both AO and AOIA and zoning a few times, still not re-adding toon or updating items (tried zoning in both RK and SL)

Clean Install:

Same as above Not synching any toons...it is however reading in the playershoplog.html

Specs:
    OS is Vista x64

AO installed at D:\Games\Anarchy Online\

AOAI installed at D:\Games\Anarchy Online\Apps\IA (also tried different folder as well from my documents folder)

All toons are on Rimor (Rubi-Ka 2)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemonica View Post
    same issue as above

quick steps I did:
    backed up old install
    copied new files over old installation replacing all
    fired up AOAI and picked AO install folder when asked
    AOAI built new item DB just fine
    AOAI popped up and there were all my toons and gear
    fired up AO and moved some stuff around and no changes to AOAI
    Same symptoms here.
    Fresh install, coverted DB just fine, not picking up anything from AO.
    Vista 32bit and AO installed on a non-default location on a non-default drive.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

There appear to be 2 problems with IA now.

First, while it rips databases just fine under Vista, most Windows XP installations appear to be unable to map the 1GB-ish file into memory. Mapping the file in smaller chunks appears to solve the problem.

Second, FC modified the message header so it now contains a sequence number in the first 2 bytes but IA is checking a static value so it doesn't recognize any of the messages. (At least, that's what it was doing on the last drop I checked...I'm guessing that issue wasn't addressed.)

Although I've made changes to address both of these issues, mostly to verify the problems, I'll leave it to the author to provide the real fixes.
    Last edited by Karinha; Jul 1st, 2009 at 07:30:16.

yep, unable to create database, windows xp 32bit here, greets
    and does not track any item changes (when i use previous IA-database )
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Blargh.. well well... time for a... rollback.. :P

anyways, yes I noticed the new message header, but im not sure where my fix got lost.. for some reason its not in svn.. Probably my brain thats fried.

same here.
    updated just fine on 64 bit windows 7 but doesn't track anything.
    then on 32 bit windows XP it refuses to update at all.
    RK3
    Lordphoenix (220/19 adv)
    Lucker (174/18 engi)

Quote Originally Posted by Karinha View Post
    Although I've made changes to address both of these issues, mostly to verify the problems, I'll leave it to the author to provide the real fixes.
    Patches are welcome you know :P

Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast