Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    soon™ ?
    For sure. Probably before the new engine even!

TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

woohoo...downloading

can we copy existing data?
    Last edited by Qret; Sep 10th, 2011 at 21:31:56.
    Qret 220 Bureaucrat
    Musstang 103 Enforcer
    Pherto 106 Fixer

proud Unit Member of
    Storm

Very cool, love this program
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Quote Originally Posted by Qret View Post
    woohoo...downloading

can we copy existing data?
    Just install the new one, and copy the old data into the folder before you start it up, and it should take care of upgrading the database to the latest version.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

tyvm

I bet this update is causing a lot of login spam in orgs.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

I think the Character summary page could use "exclude character from calculation" buttons. Right now a lot of organization assets get listed (buff monkeys, mules...).

Thumbs up

Thanks so much for the change that allows that stores the program window's size and location.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Berim View Post
    I think the Character summary page could use "exclude character from calculation" buttons. Right now a lot of organization assets get listed (buff monkeys, mules...).
    Good point.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Awesome

Keep up the good work, this app has and always will be the most usefull for AO imho!

Only suggestion I can think of would be sorting on the summary tab
    Hollenthon ~220:30:70~ Soldier
    Adhocracy ~220:30:70~ Bureaucrat
    GeneralZod ~220:30:60~ Engineer
    Pandemonica ~100:10:28~ Metaphysicist
    _ _ _ ______ _
    \\/\/asted \\/ears
    President____''

New version freezes each time for about 5mins when searching items.Tried both installer and extracted version.Same happening to 2 friends aswell.
    WTB a fix

Also there would be easier to read if you separated the cred amount. Instead of 100000000 do it like 100,000,000. Im having trouble reading all my numbers
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

In Norway comma is the decimal separator. I can already imagine the cries when the numbers come out as 100.000.000.

I don't mind, I'm a finn.

Could use localization?
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Possibly. Your coders' magic is beyond me. All I know is how to print "Hello world" with QBasic.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibria View Post
    New version freezes each time for about 5mins when searching items.Tried both installer and extracted version.Same happening to 2 friends aswell.
    WTB a fix
    Noticed the same thing last night myself. Really annoying.
    Ditto on the 'WTB fix' as i use IA all the time for finding stuff in my overfilled banks spread across multiple toons
    While you're at it would love to see a fix for the Anansi and Anansi's Abettor (sp?) pattern mixing in the lower left "completion" list..
    Last edited by Delerium; Sep 15th, 2011 at 11:47:48.
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Berim View Post
    In The Whole World but US comma is the decimal separator. I can already imagine the cries when the numbers come out as 100.000.000.
    Fixed for j00
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibria View Post
    WTB a fix
    Same here, had to reinstall the previous version.
    Baja69 220/30 Doc ¤¤ Bajaka 220/30 Keeper ¤¤ Nabella 220/30 Crat ¤¤ Baja 220/30 Enf ¤¤ Warlouz 220/30 Shade ¤¤ Carlouche 165/23 Fix ¤¤ Papa 150/18 Doc ¤¤ Grosbaja 90/9 Trad
    Spartans

The only reason I use IA is for searching items, the hanging is making the search function useless so I too am using the previous version

Copied database to this version and hanging didn't occur to me...untill a few days later it suddenly hangs...there was however a windows update right before. Anyways...deleted database and creating new one...see if it happens again....

update: deleting and creating new didn't worked either...still hangs...probably some windows update
    Last edited by Qret; Sep 15th, 2011 at 18:35:18.
    Qret 220 Bureaucrat
    Musstang 103 Enforcer
    Pherto 106 Fixer

proud Unit Member of
    Storm

Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast