Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Quote Originally Posted by adeptall View Post
    1 little thing to note though is that it's not entirely recognizing renamed backpacks. For example on one toon I have 9 backpacks in his bank. 6 are called the standard Small Backpack and the other 3 have my own names. If I click on my characters name in IA or on the bank tab it just shows 9 BPs called Small Backpack. But if I click the plus sign on the bank directory then it reflects the names properly....the 6 "Small Backpacks" and other 3 named ones. The same goes for the inventory.
    Think that's always been an "issue" in previous versions if I'm not mistaken
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

True, clicking on toon reflects renamed packs on right screen, 1 level down (bank for instance) doesn't reflect renamed packs on right screen. afaik was always like this

I just downloaded the latest version and I havn't as of yet noticed any BPs disappearing. And it's now registering items in real time unlike before.

1 little thing to note though is that it's not entirely recognizing renamed backpacks. For example on one toon I have 9 backpacks in his bank. 6 are called the standard Small Backpack and the other 3 have my own names. If I click on my characters name in IA or on the bank tab it just shows 9 BPs called Small Backpack. But if I click the plus sign on the bank directory then it reflects the names properly....the 6 "Small Backpacks" and other 3 named ones. The same goes for the inventory.

Hope that made sense lol.

Not a big issue but thought id bring it up. Thanks a lot for your work. Ao without IA is a nightmare!
    The inventory list view only shows the item name (as defined by the AO database) and not the customized name. I seem to remember adding the customized name many years ago, just to remove it again due to performance reasons. The codebase has changed a lot since that time, so might be worth another go to see how it perform.

TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

Could anyone direct me to where you guys download this new version?

Try this link for latest version(as of right now):

http://teamcity.frellu.net/viewLog.h...uildTypeId=bt7
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Just click guest user on the page.
    Ra, ra, ra the bot,
    gently down the lag.
    Happily killing clammers,
    rezzing's such a drag.

Hongkong Phooy 220/27/70
    Codexier 60/6/14
    Whosgotammo 150/13/38

Quote Originally Posted by Phooy View Post
    Just click guest user on the page.
    Or use this link that points to the last successful build with automatic guest login.
    Last edited by Adjuster; Mar 9th, 2013 at 18:13:01.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

So far so good. I did a fresh install of it all and I havent run into any problem yet.

I will update if I find anything amiss.

Installed latest version, I think if I could conceive I would actually have your babies

Thanks all for the efforts in fixing this, now back to RK

Got all my characters loaded in and everything is running so smoothly. Tracking items perfectly and i found what ive been looking for.

So nice to have IA finally working

Just a quick question. If I download future updates of IA i can just copy my current itemassistant.db file over and get the updates without having to redo my toons right?

If I download future updates of IA i can just copy my current itemassistant.db file over and get the updates without having to redo my toons right?
    Yes.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Is it correct that I have to select the AO folder every time I start 1.1.4.17?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerengi View Post
    Is it correct that I have to select the AO folder every time I start 1.1.4.17?
    No, not unless you put AOIA in your programs folder (c:\Program Files) or similar locations with write protection.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Thanks so much for all of your work creating & maintaining this amazing program! I've been using ItemAssistant for years now and recently having to play without it reminded me that I've been meaning to donate but hadn't gotten to it yet.

Also... do you still play AO? If so, I'd like to pitch in some creds as well (I'm much richer in AO than in RL ) so lmk your toon name.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

1.1.4.17 works perfectly for me to, only had to edit the conf file like Pimp said, to get the right prefs location. Reason is I have two hash-named maps there, one for test and one for regular installation. It chose the one starting with the lowest digit. No biggie, custom bagnames and everything working perfectly! Thanks for all your work Adjuster and Pimp!
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
    No, not unless you put AOIA in your programs folder (c:\Program Files) or similar locations with write protection.
    Very strange.
    Full access on the folder (inherited from parent folder, same as the old item assistant) but it does nog create a conf file, vut it does create files for my toons...

Edit: also tried running as administrator, but no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
    I think I may have nailed down a fix for those backpack names. Anyone that can verify that v1.1.4.17 is working for them now?
    I see a v1.1.4.22 now ... more fixes coded?

I was going to download v1.1.4.17 until I saw 22 ...

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kane-Hart View Post
    This is mine:
    C:\Users\Kane\AppData\Local\Funcom\Anarchy Online\70dad3e6\Anarchy Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradeher View Post
    Quoting myself "Oh my...I have the same" meaning i have the same random number meaning it is not a random number and thus a regular folder name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Oh, that's weird, mine is totally different... *finds the folder* .. "6b9861f9"

Maybe there's just a set few different names for it...
    My Anarchy install pref folders are in 70dad3e6 like Kane-Hart and Tradeher ... I used a C:\Funcom\Anarchy path for my install.

My Test Live install pref folders are in 95f14928, however, my TL install is still buried in My Documents folders where my Anarchy used to be. The TL pref folders are as of 18.6.0.xxx.

Not sure if this is useful information for AOIA purposes ...

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by tigerengi View Post
    Very strange.
    Full access on the folder (inherited from parent folder, same as the old item assistant) but it does nog create a conf file, vut it does create files for my toons...

Edit: also tried running as administrator, but no difference.

OK, I got it sorted now.

It seems that the .conf file only gets written when you exit the program by File -> Exit
    Closing it with the X in the upper right corner does not write the .conf file.

Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast