Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    I am using 1.1.4.22 and seems to be working well ... thank you

However,

I found a bug in Anarchy with the Backpack of Survival ...

It does not open any longer ... AND ... AOIA does not "see it" in either the bank or inventory.

Obviously AOIA also does not see what I stored inside them before merge. Zoned my toon multiple times, etc. and AOIA still does not even see the bkpk of Survival.

Kinnik

edit: I don't know if it is an isolated bag or if all bkpks of survival are bugged.
    Even before merge patch I had been able to open some Backpack of Survivals and not able to open some of them. Dunno how or why.. but it has been that way at least for a while, as far as I know. But not quite sure how AOIA shows them.. never paid much attention on that I guess.
    Mizufluffy (220/30/??) MA # Hopeasaukko (216/27/??) NT # Mustarotta (100/10/28) Crat
    Mustarotta's Foreman (Biomare) Service for Hire (unavailable)
    Some of my froobs on RK2: Neuzoire, Denzyr, Hinami, Hinachan, Zetblanc, Dalanope, Chenin, Reandway (I'm more active on characters with yellow name)

I had not noticed any before the 18.6 patch that would not open ... perhaps I had some "old" ones and did not happen to try and open them ...

In any case, AOIA does not show the one in question in the listing of bags in the 'bank' tab. Perhaps that is because AOIA sees my bugged one as an item and not a bag. And/or maybe it isn't bugged ... just very old.

Kinnik

I've noticed that some of them can't be opened, while others can. They occur in QLs from 50 to 150. I'm guessing that there is a problem in the AO db on the low end such that at some QL suddenly they go from simply back item to full on backpacks.
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lliers View Post
    I've noticed that some of them can't be opened, while others can. They occur in QLs from 50 to 150. I'm guessing that there is a problem in the AO db on the low end such that at some QL suddenly they go from simply back item to full on backpacks.
    The one in my case that will not open is a ql 150. I have rechecked and AOIA can find it as an "item" in the toon's bank but does not list it as a bkpk in the bank-tab.

So it would definitely seem to be a AO bug or db issue, not AOIA.

Kinnik

So uhm, is 1.1.4.22 the final product or will you release a 1.1.5 on http://ia.frellu.net when you feel it's done ? (I already feel it's done, just wondering )
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I will release 1.1.5 as soon as I get that hash calculation in, eliminating the need for asking for the prefs folder at all. Expect a .23+ testversion anytime soon :P

TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

IA isn't finding Chi Pattern of 'The Indomitable Chimera' in pattern matcher. It finds As Bs and Ds, or completed patterns but not the C. Spent a long time farming trying to get Cs then realized after I got 1 IA wasn't registering the Cs within pattern matcher. I did a search for the C and it found a bunch more heh -_-

Makes me wonder what else it isnt registering and i may have over farmed

Also itd be nice to have wistful apparition added.

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
    I will release 1.1.5 as soon as I get that hash calculation in, eliminating the need for asking for the prefs folder at all. Expect a .23+ testversion anytime soon :P
    Bless you sir! This program has spoiled me so much, I can't even stand opening my bank since patch. Endlessly clicking through bags to find something is just awful.
    Based God.

All I'm getting from that link is a 503
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

The latest version on the website I am seeing is 1.1.4 and it doesn't work. Is there something wrong with the link?
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    All I'm getting from that link is a 503
    The link worked a few days ago ... to get the latest build. Maybe it is down so a new v.23 can be posted.

The 1.1.4 version on the AOIA website is still the old pre-merge version.

Kinnik

Server should be back up... it just felt ignored and needed some powerbutton TLC...

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Anyone had problems with the .24 version and the backpack names?

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

I had a problem with v1.1.4.22. I went to testlive and now have the same toon listed twice; one from TestLive and the other from Rubi-ka. They use to be listed separately on summary and inventory.

How do I remove the test live data or keep it separate?

I will check out the latest release

Quote Originally Posted by JungleGeorgeRK2 View Post
    I had a problem with v1.1.4.22. I went to testlive and now have the same toon listed twice; one from TestLive and the other from Rubi-ka. They use to be listed separately on summary and inventory.

How do I remove the test live data or keep it separate?

I will check out the latest release
    You should really have a separate installation of AOIA for testlive as it will typically have a different AO database as well.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Looks like it's working well, tnx =)
    Hatebreed!

It's not working for me..when i install it, it asks for a directory..I go to the new AO location (App data etc etc) and it says "not a valid AO installation" or something, error
    Based God.

You're supposed to point it to the actual game install, not the prefs install.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Edit: Nvm
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Fixed, it updated the DB, but now it wont start at all. Crashes before it even starts up

Update: It's working now, but it has all the characters on the "German Server", is that ok?
    Last edited by Mako; Mar 17th, 2013 at 15:30:08.
    Based God.

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast