Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Uploaded v1.1.5.2 of AOIA+

Fixed a bug that may have resulted in items to not be read on some systems.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus
    i'll give it a wirl when i get home and return with feedback, tnx again for doing this.

EDIT: i've have been running AOIA+ 1.1.5.2 for over a day and works great so far, no problems updating accounts/chars/backpacks. i will keep an eye and see if anything out of the order creeps up, but so far all ok
    Last edited by WizMeister3000; Apr 25th, 2013 at 14:15:11.
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Issue with 1.1.5.2:

It seems to not be generating a config file, I have to specify my AO directory every time it starts, and options like "show cred in inv" are not being remembered.

Also, when I exit (with the x or with the menu), the taks is still in the process list.

Other then that it is working fine.

Please let me know if there are any other details you need.
    Solgier
    Algar (almost) Pure DD crat
    Docgar
    Elithas

Have you tried finding the IA icon in the system tray, right-clicking that and choosing exit?
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Just tried it, still not generating or closing the task, I will try it a few more times. This is on a fresh download and unzip as well.
    Solgier
    Docgar
    Elithas

There is an issue that has been plaguing AOIA for a while now, for some people it refuses to close. This stops the prefs file being written, and exhibits the same scenario as you describe. So far nobody is sure what causes it, if its an issues with other programs or services or what. When I get chance I'll take a peek and probably move the saving of prefs to when they're changed, just as a work around until I can get to the root of the main issue. I'll post here when I get chance to change it, and also the new nano search window should be done by then, time permitting.
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

Okay, thank you.

In the meanwhile would anyone mind uploading a config file somewhere? I can't even manually attempt to edit one, because I no longer have one.
    Solgier
    Docgar
    Elithas

Copy and paste this below, making the relevant changes where necessary (ie the AO game path) and save the file named "ItemAssistant.conf" in the same folder as AOIA...

AOPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Anarchy Online
    DefaultDimension=Rubi-Ka
    Minimise To Taskbar=yes
    Record Stats=no
    ShowCreds=yes
    Window.Height=880
    Window.Left=200
    Window.Top=200
    Window.Width=1520
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

Thanks!
    Solgier
    Docgar
    Elithas

any chance to add some new functionality:

- find all nano crystals (nano disks) for selected profession
    - add new column with number of used (or empty) slots in backpack

?

there is a bug in AOIA that sometimes crash program when command 'view item stats' is used (vista64, def browser mozilla firefox - latest version).

thanks...

Edit: I was just trying to delete contents of bank for certain toon... it cleared banks of ALL 23 inventoried toons... just great...
    Last edited by Yild13; Jun 30th, 2013 at 22:19:12.

Little issue with the 1.1.5.2. version: other than the versions before, it puts an icon in your taskbar that stays if you minimize IA; if you set the option not to show the icon, it will be there with the next new start of IA.

Is that a bug or a feature? Other than that, it's quite okay.

Suggestion: I've seen an option to hide the credits of the toons shown in the list. Would it be possible to make an option that lets you chose if you want your toons sorted by name OR by account maybe? That would be nice.

Thanks!
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Spellseeker - Nanotechnician
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Socializer 80%, Explorer 53%, Achiever 53%, Killer 13%

So is there an end product that works properly yet? I was using the forked version, but it started to crash me and then not work at all...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Don't quite understand what people are having problems with, using v1.1.5.2 and I'm having nothing go wrong.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Heya folks, I haven't forgot about you guys! .... I'm just in the middle of assessment period at university and that is taking up 200% of my time currently, and has been for a little while now.

Soon as this batch of assessments are done, then I'm going go back to my plans to overhaul AOIA+ and add new features, as well as see if I can get to the bottom of some age old issues that has bugged AOIA for many years now.

I'll keep you updated here on when I make a start and progress etc..

Hmm not sure if this is already posted, but there seem to be issue with imported db not showing very large amounts of credits correctly under account...

The credits in inventory view act weirdly... I hope you just have forgotten how wealthy us vets can be ;D
    Last edited by Ekarona; Sep 5th, 2013 at 01:35:26.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

hello again

I would like to see another find option to exclude/include equipped items - that would allow finding and listing only items in inventory/bank. Simple checkbox would suffice

Quote Originally Posted by Yild13 View Post
    hello again

I would like to see another find option to exclude/include equipped items - that would allow finding and listing only items in inventory/bank. Simple checkbox would suffice
    Good idea.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Hmm not sure if this is already posted, but there seem to be issue with imported db not showing very large amounts of credits correctly under account...

The credits in inventory view act weirdly... I hope you just have forgotten how wealthy us vets can be ;D
    There is a workaround for that!

Use the mail terminals and send most of your credits to the Automatic Fixing Repair Engine "Afreng".
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Good idea.
    ...and another option for you to NOT find your stuff.

QL ranges? What was that?
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by alfora View Post
    ...and another option for you to NOT find your stuff.

QL ranges? What was that?
    I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about... You must have me confused with someone else.... *whistles* /hide
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Awaiting a new working update =)
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast