Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

My reaction, when I realised it was "broken" due to the update....
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

If anyone can actually build AOIA+ from the source (last time I tried it compiled, but the build failed for some reason), then I *think* this will at least get it working for now (it will break again once the data files go over the limit of the old RDB):

Code:
    // in AODatabaseIndex.cpp
    unsigned int AODatabaseIndex::ReadIndexBlock(const char* pos, const char* end, std::set<ResourceType>& types)
    {
        // Index blocks are stored in a double linked list.
        // Extract pointer to next block.
        unsigned int next_block = *(unsigned int*)pos;
        // Extract pointer to previous block.
        unsigned int prev_block = *(unsigned int*)(pos + 4);

// Number of active record indexes in this block
        unsigned short count = *(unsigned short*)(pos + 8);

// Skip block header
        pos += 0x12;
        // extra bytes to skip for new RDB
        pos += 0x0A;

const unsigned int* int_pos = (unsigned int*)pos;
        while (count-- > 0 && (const char*)(int_pos + 2) < end)
        {
            // additional long for new RDB (treat as high 32 bits of a 64 bit offeet)
            unsigned int offset2 = *int_pos;
            ++int_pos;
            unsigned int offset = *int_pos;
            ++int_pos;
            unsigned int resource_type = *int_pos;
            ++int_pos;
            unsigned int resource_id = *int_pos;
            ++int_pos;

// we'll need this once the datafiles exceed old limits (but not just yet... so we don't need to change the following code for now)
            unsigned long long offset64 = (offset2 * (2 ^ 32)) + offset;

resource_type = _byteswap_ulong(resource_type);
            resource_id = _byteswap_ulong(resource_id);

if (types.empty() || types.find((ResourceType)resource_type) != types.end())
            {
                m_record_index[(ResourceType)resource_type][resource_id].insert(offset);
            }
        }

return next_block;
    }
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Darkbanes fixes work.

After fighting with AOIA+ in Visual Studio for ages I managed to get it to compile just enought to get this fix working (hook part still gives me hundreds of linker errors).

Only try these if you are crazy, internet-stranger-trusting individual (not just me, someone might have 'adjusted' the repo I got the sources http://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/).
    Just copy ItemAssistant.exe and ItemAssistantCore.dll over old installation.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ap0me7qcgd...x_20131002.zip

Might not work on XP, didn't have all required stuff installed.

Hey folks,
    Sorry I did make a post regarding AOIA+, however it was in the 18.6 update thread, kinda hidden away so I'll repeat the post here...

I'm in the process of updating AOIA+, it should be with everybody soon(tm). Sorry for the delay, just have a busy workload on at the moment as I just started my internship etc.. but I am working on it. I expect to try and have it out this weekend.

For now, just click "no" when it asks to update the database, it should work.

This version "should" have fixed a couple of issues, including the correct updating of credits in accts+toons+creds view and you should now be able to delete an individual char from the DB without wiping your entire world

For those that are interested I actually used VS2012 to compile this using Boost 1.53 and WTL v8.1. Yes it is a biatch to compile under VS2012, especially for XP, and yes if you compile my source under VS2012 with Detours 3.0 then there will be issues getting it to hook under anything other than Win8. Fanx M$!
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

New AOIA+ version 1.1.6.0

I am pleased to announce AOIA+ v1.1.6.0 is now ready for download at;

https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/

Update includes:
    New parsing of Anarchy Online v18.6.9 resource database for items.
    Added functionality to view item stats on Demoders AOItems web site.

Enjoy
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

Thankyou Dream!! <3
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Nice Thanks!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Thank you, thank you and thank you again!!!

I can now start breathing again, without it turning into an excersize in hyperventilation...

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I am pleased to announce AOIA+ v1.1.6.0 is now ready for download at;

https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/

Update includes:
    New parsing of Anarchy Online v18.6.9 resource database for items.
    Added functionality to view item stats on Demoders AOItems web site.

Enjoy
    Great Job!
    While you are at it, can you re-enable the multiple dimension functionality?
    It used to keep track of your characters on each dimension, and then after the merge it now keeps track of only one dimension, Live. However it still shows characters from Testlive but it mixes them with the Live server.
    So for anyone who plays on test it is all jumbled together. Very annoying.

There is soon going to be a new dimension for testing the new engine.
    I think it should dynamically detect new dimensions based on a char's data and add them to the list of available dimensions.

Thanks
    DROP TABLE AO.Secret_Nerf_Table

AOSpeak Site
    Join AOSpeak, the Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server!
    Send /tell speak help for more information.

More than welcome! .. I hope to have a new version out again pretty soon with some stuff I've been working on, but time is short with my new work etc..

As for TestLive, I just use another copy of AOIA+ in it's own folder for that and point it towards my TL installation on first run, problem solved. That way it will pick up bag names from your TL installation, not your live installation of AO settings.

I love you lots
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Thanks for the program
    Omni Soldier 220/30/70
    Alt: Chemineer - Omni engineer 220/23/64
    Alt: Chemitor - Omni doctor 220/26/70
    Alt: Chemicrat - Omni Crat 220/20/46
    Alt: Chemysicist - Omni MP 220/17/18
    Alt: Chemitech - Omni NT 220/13/52
    Alt: Chemiforcer - Omni Enforcer 220/16/20
    Alt: Chemiture - Omni Adventurer 220/16/36
    Alt: Chemi007 - Omni Agent 150/12/11
    Alt: Chemikeeper - Omni Keeper 7/0/1
    Member of Core (Former Horizon, Former Nemesis of Chaos, Former United, former Legion, former The BlackHand,former Elysium, former Rubi-Ka Elite Force)

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...v/exercise.png

As for TestLive, I just use another copy of AOIA+ in it's own folder for that and point it towards my TL installation on first run, problem solved. That way it will pick up bag names from your TL installation, not your live installation of AO settings.
    But there will be more than just TestLive for some of us. Although I admit it will just be a select few...

Two issues for me:

1. I long ago stopped using small backpacks and renaming them so I don't care about the names so much. I try to use as many unique bags as possible, then even if I have two or three of one kind it's just two or 3 to open to find an item, usually it's just one.
    2. I run Item Assistant at login with a scheduled task (Only way to do it on Windows 8.x, unsigned apps are not allowed to run at startup.) so that I never forget to run it with AO. Obviously I can run another instance the same way, but it is so much more efficient to have one instance that can tell the difference for me.

Ideally if you detect another dimension you could ask the user to find that directory and use that location for bags etc...

The functionality was there in a previous version without the extra folder locations. It should be relatively easy to re-enable. I might even have a copy of the old source if you don't. You can add the extra folder location at your leisure.

Adding an option to enable or disable dimensions outside of main folder might make sense until the folder location feature is added for those who want to run more than one instance.

Feel free to jump in the AOSpeak server to discuss further. I am really curious to see where you are going with this app. Perhaps I could contribute something...

Of course all of this is dependent on your free time. This I understand completely.

AOSpeak Site

Anyone having problems with the IA+ update? It seems the program is taking lots of RAM and crashing my computer
    Omni Soldier 220/30/70
    Alt: Chemineer - Omni engineer 220/23/64
    Alt: Chemitor - Omni doctor 220/26/70
    Alt: Chemicrat - Omni Crat 220/20/46
    Alt: Chemysicist - Omni MP 220/17/18
    Alt: Chemitech - Omni NT 220/13/52
    Alt: Chemiforcer - Omni Enforcer 220/16/20
    Alt: Chemiture - Omni Adventurer 220/16/36
    Alt: Chemi007 - Omni Agent 150/12/11
    Alt: Chemikeeper - Omni Keeper 7/0/1
    Member of Core (Former Horizon, Former Nemesis of Chaos, Former United, former Legion, former The BlackHand,former Elysium, former Rubi-Ka Elite Force)

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...v/exercise.png

Quote Originally Posted by chemitron View Post
    Anyone having problems with the IA+ update? It seems the program is taking lots of RAM and crashing my computer
    I haven't noticed any issues so far. I'll try to keep an eye open for it.

Not for me, but mine is freezing and going "Not Responding" every time I attempt to find an item
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Checked this out and I'm unable to replicate these errors.

Tested with 2 full accounts of chars, uses 17.6mb and searches return results fine.

More info, such as what items you're searching for etc may be of help.

Checked this out and I'm unable to replicate these errors.

Tested with 2 full accounts of chars, uses 17.6mb and searches return results fine.

More info, such as what items you're searching for etc may be of help.
    My findings agree with yours. The app averages 17.6 MB's while idling with a peak of 67MB's. 7 accounts, 3 full. Not all full of items though. The app will likely use more memory if toons have more items. Some of mine have 1500ish items. considering the arrays he needs to create in memory from the database this makes perfect sense.

The search is MUCH faster than in pre + builds.

AOSpeak Site

The only issue I have found so far is that AOIA stays on the task bar even if you close the window. I have to exit completely to have it leave the task bar.

I have 11 accounts and 87 toons in my install ... just installed this morning and did a couple inventory searches with no issues. My database file is 6,886 kb in size ... I don't know the space it takes while idle or searching. I am running on windows 7.

Thank you so much for updating AOIA to deal with FC's new rdb.

Liwa

Options : Minimize to taskbar : Uncheck : Problem solved.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast