Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 43536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1133

Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Lightbulb AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.1.6

:: Update ::
    :: v1.2.1.6 :: Finally settled on a solution to Loot/Rolling scripting. AOIA+ will now create as many scripts as it needs to, all accessible from "/loot".
    If you plan to use the loot script to roll loot in a bot, you can use "/loot <botname> <command>".
    Once you have the "/loot" script open, follow the links which explain what will be performed.
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

:: Small Update ::
    :: v1.2.1.7 :: Moved to a new installer package; no more having to uninstall previous version!
    :: I've included the VC2015 Runtimes in the installer too.
    :: Also added Backpack names to Bank, Inventory, Equipped and Social.
    :: Had a request for Windows XP compatibility ~ This update should work under XP.
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

its great, did the update, no issues
    --

Lightbulb AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.1.9

:: v1.2.1.9 :: There is now a pull-down box in the Nanos Find panel that allows you to search for Nanos that have not been uploaded on a selected character.
    This functionality persists through to being able to select a Tree item (such as a Profession etc..) and a character to exclude already uploaded Nanos on and also QL ranges and GMI.

For example, if I wanted to know what Nano Crystals I have on all my characters for my Trader, I would select the Trader tree item and select my Trader from the Exclude drop down and Item Assistant + will list all the Nano Crystals that I have that have not been uploaded as Nanos on that Character.

The exclusions also function whilst performing a search using the search text box.

Anyway, have a play around with it and let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Dream; May 20th, 2017 at 19:55:16.

Regarding using our AO-light database to move over to your updated AOIA+ ...

I have 105 characters, 67,719 items, 5,558 containers, on 11 accounts (4 paid, 7 froob) currently running in my AO-light install. Mr. Pete used my db to test his while developing it to be sure it could handle lots of data as he didn't have a paid account himself at the time. It would not be fun to rename that many backpacks even if I could do them from AOIA+ instead of in-game.

Is your updated AOIA+ up to that many items and still not get bogged down?
    Any progress on importing AO-light?

Reading your updates it looks like the new AOIA+ has many nice features.

Emma

Dropdown box in the Find Nano panel has "Include All Uploaded Nanos" as the only option. Clicked on a tree, clicked on a character in the far right box. Can't see where to select a character and exclude uploaded nanos.
    --

:: v1.2.2.0 :: Small update to include a new rebuild of the database. It now categorises NT Nukes from them all being "General Nuke" into cast durations; "Fast", 2x"Medium" and 2x"Long", as well as "Shadowlands" and "AoE" Nukes.

@Emma; Still considering if a conversion would be feasible. It would appear that IA:Lite does not record as much data as AOIA+, hence a conversion would be "lossy" of data and fail. There may be a way around this; still experimenting. As far as an example of extra data goes, read Kistaa's post above and response below, as AOIA+ is continually gathering new data with each incremental update to provide the level of functionality the new features require. I do appreciate opening all those bags again would be painful (no need to rename them, they're already done and AOIA+ would read them as they are named currently!).

As far as speed goes, IA:Lite is written in C#, a just-in-time interpreted code. AOIA+ is written in C++ compiled code and should be slightly faster, however, both utilise wrappers to SQLite albeit the C++ version I utilise having faster interfaces.

@Kistaa; it will populate the Exclude Uploaded on <character> dropdown as you log each Toon on, as it needs to gather extra information from each Toon that was previously not recorded. The far right box remains to be the Toons inventory you are searching in, as it is in the Inventory tab.
    Last edited by Dream; May 21st, 2017 at 19:00:44. Reason: Responding to comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    ::

@Emma; Still considering if a conversion would be feasible. It would appear that IA:Lite does not record as much data as AOIA+, hence a conversion would be "lossy" of data and fail. There may be a way around this; still experimenting. As far as an example of extra data goes, read Kistaa's post above and response below, as AOIA+ is continually gathering new data with each incremental update to provide the level of functionality the new features require. I do appreciate opening all those bags again would be painful (no need to rename them, they're already done and AOIA+ would read them as they are named currently!).

As far as speed goes, IA:Lite is written in C#, a just-in-time interpreted code. AOIA+ is written in C++ compiled code and should be slightly faster, however, both utilise wrappers to SQLite albeit the C++ version I utilise having faster interfaces.
    I see your point, perhaps a bottle of wine will make it go faster ...

Emma

I'm sure it can't hurt! ha ... I'll keep exploring options for you!

:: v1.2.2.1 :: Menu option added to Import entire database from existing IA:Lite database. This will replace your current database.

:: v1.2.2.1 :: Menu option added to Import entire database from existing IA:Lite database. This will replace your current database.
    This is exactly what I have been hoping for. Thank you very much for all your time and effort.

Hope it functions ok. I only had a small DB sample to try it with as IA:Lite doesn't seem to work with the new Engine. What I did have worked fine though.

As always just let me know how it goes.

Hope it functions ok. I only had a small DB sample to try it with as IA:Lite doesn't seem to work with the new Engine. What I did have worked fine though.

As always just let me know how it goes.
    Not sure what the issue is on new engine but I've been using IA lite with it for a few months.

However ... I'm getting tired of crashes so about to move my prefs to the old client (damnit, I like my shaders and full screen resolution). Was going to move to AOIA when I did so this is an opportune release. Will post any issues.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Have you tried the graphics card settings tweaks (at least I only know of NVidia ones). Mine only crashes now in very specific locations, being highly reproducible I'd say these locations are a fault within the assets themselves. However those tweaks like setting to prefer max performance etc.. did squish most of the crashes with the New Engine. Mind you, running on 3440x1440 I have no choice but to run the new engine.

Back on topic; if you had IA:Lite running on old engine at one point it may "look like" it's working when you moved over to the new engine, but it will still be using data from the old engine and bombing when attempting to read the new engines data structures (albeit silently bombing in the background and thrashing your HD while it does it). I've updated Tek with where the flaws lay within the code and being incompatible with the new engines 64bit offset system but I'm not sure if he's done anything with it as yet.

AOIA+ is still not feature complete. I have just been working my way through much of the code I had started some years ago. When I modularised it to produce incremental releases I began to realise how many things I had left unfinished. For now though I'm just trying to decide which of the modules to finish off next for the next update. It's looking like the backpack management system will be up next, as you may find the odd menu item included already, just with the functionality removed. I'll see what I can get done this week, after all time is limited with RL stuff.

:: Edit :: For those wanting to upgrade IA:Lite DB, hold off until I release v1.2.2.2 this evening (like give me an hour). There were circumstances where restoring or importing a DB would crash AOIA+. Starting it up again everything would be fine, but I'm popping in a few extra checks and converting more data than v1.2.2.1 does at present.
    Last edited by Dream; May 22nd, 2017 at 22:10:39. Reason: Note to delay using v1.2.2.1 and wait for v1.2.2.2

Lightbulb AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.2.2

Ok so it took 20mins!

:: v1.2.2.2 :: Converts more data from the IA:Lite import. Cleaned up some code for bug-fixes; when restoring/Importing it should no longer crash under curtain circumstances now and fully update each module to reflect the changes.

Note:: You will still need to log on each Character to allow AOIA+ to gather extra information not stored in IA:Lite (such as Veteran Points and AI Level etc..).

Have you tried the graphics card settings tweaks (at least I only know of NVidia ones). Mine only crashes now in very specific locations, being highly reproducible I'd say these locations are a fault within the assets themselves. However those tweaks like setting to prefer max performance etc.. did squish most of the crashes with the New Engine. Mind you, running on 3440x1440 I have no choice but to run the new engine.
    Yeah, did all the updates. I don't crash bad except when a conflict arises with nano effect auras. Since I'm currently leveling a crat+keeper ... it gets old. I know it is that, since disabling nano effects/others effects will reduce crat/keeper crashes by 90% ... but ... not seeing where your calm landed is bad.

Between that and:

* Not seeing corpse in 12m

* Not being able to pick up items in various missions (like AI daily "Salvage Mission")

And reporting it all for months to FC with the specifics ...

I gave up today.

Installing old engine now, will do the IA+ import once done and prefs are copied, which should give you time to post your fix
    Last edited by Doctorhyde; May 23rd, 2017 at 01:25:02.

Done. Seems to have worked fine.

1 thing that IA+ did sort of oddly was allowing you to hide a character/account but still keeping the data. I never found the way to un-hide/archive that character.

Unfortunately it means AOIA imported those archived characters but doesn't seem to give an easy way to delete them (they're fr00b org bank toons that many people access so are wildly out of date by now). They kinda junk up the Summary screen as well as the Pattern matching screen. But not a big deal otherwise.

I'm just going to log each of the accounts/toons and then delete them manually. But might be a good toggle option when doing the IA+ import to "don't import archived characters".

Otherwise ... off to test functionality. Thank you
    Last edited by Doctorhyde; May 23rd, 2017 at 01:24:48.

Yeah he just changed the Dimension ID when archiving them.

To remove them try :: Goto Inventory tab, find the Character you're not using, right click and select delete Toon from database (you did mention that tho).
    Last edited by Dream; May 23rd, 2017 at 01:28:18.

Possibly another answer ... is there a way in AOIA to "hide" a character (or better, keep the character in the list but exclude them from the summary and patterns tabs)?

Logging then deleting characters worked ok. But the ability to hide (or even group and swap display) on those tabs would be useful.

Try :: Goto Inventory tab, find the Character you're not using, right click and select delete Toon from database.
    The archived-in-IA+ characters didn't show up in the Inventory tab until I had logged them again.

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 43536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast