Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1133

Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

How odd, anyway a better solution is coming soon (probably later today), as I'm adding dimensions back in there for completeness. I'll include the Archived Dimension also, so then you'll be able to "un-archive" characters as well.
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    The archived-in-IA+ characters didn't show up in the Inventory tab until I had logged them again.
    That's pretty much what it is, they were just archived until you decided to keep using them.
    IA:Light supports deleting existing characters, but nobody ever mentioned deleting archived characters so it was never added.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    As far as speed goes, IA:Lite is written in C#, a just-in-time interpreted code. AOIA+ is written in C++ compiled code and should be slightly faster, however, both utilize wrappers to SQLite albeit the C++ version I utilize having faster interfaces.
    That's somewhere between false and outright ignorance, anyways IA:Light uses a C++ native DLL for SQLite.
    But only query logic contains any real performance sensitive code.

In any case, good to see someone active in the community =)
    Last edited by MrPete; May 23rd, 2017 at 18:50:28.
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

You'll be familiar with the C++ SQLite code being compiled, as compared to using a DLL. But you are right the SQL query will be the same speed, roughly. I was referring to the checks done in code following that; hence the term interfaces between obtaining SQL query and the compiled code making relevant use of that data. I believe this not to be false or ignorant

As for Archived toons, it was never my intention to address those, as such I'll not be touching them as logic would assume they were archived for a reason and people could never recover them anyway.
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

Lightbulb AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.3.0

:: Incremental Feature Update ::

:: v1.2.3.0 :: Full Server Dimension support for both TestLive and Rubi-Ka revived. You can configure your TestLive installation through the Options Menu "Configure TestLive Folder", and Select the dimension you wish to view with the "Dimension" menu.

:: v1.2.3.1 :: Some minor Import/restore Database bug fixes.

It took a bit of shoe-horning in, as I wanted everything to be done smoothly on the fly for all sections.

If you're starting from scratch it will also ask if you'd like to initially configure IA+ for your TestLive installation; although this is completely optional and can be done through menu options.
    Last edited by Dream; May 24th, 2017 at 02:06:28. Reason: :: v1.2.3.1 :: Some minor Import/restore Database bug fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    The archived-in-IA+ characters didn't show up in the Inventory tab until I had logged them again.
    The new version of IA:Light now renamed AO Assistant currently in beta, supports Archiving and Restoring your characters as well as a few more features and fixes.
    For those of you migrating to AOIA+, keep in mind that with all of the new features being added to AO Assistant I may not have a chance to add importing the newer AOIA+ database for a while.

There are too many new features for me to go into at this point. Jump into the AOSpeak server or PM me if you want to discuss further or join in the Beta. Suffice it to say that it used to take several apps to do what this one will...

Dream, Keep up the great work!
    I like what you are doing with this, Even though I wish we were all working towards a common codebase. There is a lot of work to be done on this.
    I might add similar features to AO Assistant if there is a demand for them. Some of the features you added were already on our list. Some already completed and some were already in current IA:Light.
    DROP TABLE AO.Secret_Nerf_Table

AOSpeak Site
    Join AOSpeak, the Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server!
    Send /tell speak help for more information.

Lightbulb AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.3.2

:: v1.2.3.2 :: Under the "Nano Crystals" tab there is a new toolbar button; "Sort Nano Icons" which will sort your in-game Nano window icons into Nanolines. Options are available to leave a gap between each Nanoline and to sort General Nanos into Nanolines or not.

To sort a characters Nano Icon Window Positions the character must be currently logged out (and have been logged on at least once!). Many years ago there was a website you could upload your "IconPositions.bin" file and it would send it back to you with all your Nano Window Icons all neatly sorted. Sadly this has functionality has been missing for many years. So I figured with the advent of AOIA+ being aware of Nanos and Nanolines this would be an ideal tool to revive that functionality.

:: Updated the Items Database also as I appear to have missed off "Insight into the Shadowlands" Nanos; fixed now!

As always, have a mess with it and see what you think!

@Teknologist - Thank you, these are ongoing bits of code that has been there for some time. Some new stuff due to requests also. I actually feel it would have been beneficial to work towards a common code base also, however I believe I have detailed the reasons why I feel the current logic of IA:Lite could not support the new functionality I had coded/planned in it's current state. I simply want to bring these features to the player base, including myself. Honestly playing an NT now with being able to Sort all the Nano icons into Nanolines, as well as find all the Nanos of a particular Nanoline is timesaving at the very least. I do wish you well however, and like MrPete stated, its great to have community contributions once again; even more so since the end of AODevs.

:: Minor Update ::
    :: v1.2.3.3 :: Under the "Nano Crystals" tab the pull-down list of characters to exclude uploaded Nanos from now only displays characters of the selected Profession.
    :: Also missed Nano "Buckethead Techno-scavenger Costume"; added now. (this requires a database rebuild upon start-up).

Lightbulb AO Item Assistant+ v1.2.4.0

:: v1.2.4.0 :: Incremental feature update :: Added a "Nano Programs" Tab; this lets you view all the Nano programs on each character by profession Nanoline and which Nano's you have uploaded and those which have not been uploaded it shows which you are in possession of in your inventory. (Right click the Nano and select Find Nano Crystal to locate it)

:: v1.2.4.2 :: Bug Fix :: "Nano Crystals" tab Exlude Nanos uploaded on a selected Character should work once again. Adjusted refresh icons to not move around from tab to tab.

:: v1.2.4.3 :: More tweaks really; Smoother transition from one Dimension to next (ie no redundant data left in display list). Bug fix; Nano Crystals tab find to Include GMI toggle is not inverted anymore! (ie tick would exclude, untick would include!).

Thank you so much for all of this!
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

:: v1.2.4.4 :: Added a feature under the Options menu to display a Characters Organisation in the Summary view (can be turned on or off).
    :: Moved some of the Options menus around to make more logical sense and flow better.
    :: Internal optimisation fixes and tweaks.

@Dysfunction :: You're welcome!

Not seeing v1.2.4.4. when I click the link, still v1.2.4.3.
    --

Maybe SF are having a slow weekend ... If you click "files" it is definitely in there. Hopefully it'll show up on the main page soon, although I will try uploading it to see if hat helps.

:: v1.2.4.5 :: Restored the recording of character stats. By default files will be saved under your AO "Prefs\StatsFiles" folder. Added an Options menu to change this location.
    :: If you're using test live, it should save the stat files under the TestLive "Prefs\StatsFiles" folder. Configuring a new folder whilst under a different dimension will also save the files separate.
    Last edited by Dream; Jun 4th, 2017 at 21:11:05. Reason: Info regarding TestLive

:: v1.2.4.6 :: Double clicking on an item in Inventory or Nano Crystals tabs listings will now direct you to the account\character\container within the Inventory tab view. Double clicking in the Nano Programs tab listing will now perform the search in the Nano Crystals tab (after which you may double click any of the listings to find it in the Inventory tab).

:: Further Update ::

:: v1.2.4.7 :: Significantly improved and optimised performance on Double Click locating (Especially for those with a large number of Accounts and Characters!). Also made it much neater to view due to collapsing all other Account\Character\Container Nodes in the Tree View.
    Last edited by Dream; Jun 8th, 2017 at 12:38:44. Reason: :: v1.2.4.7 :: Significantly improved and optimised performance on Double Click locating.

:: v1.2.4.8 :: Credits in Inventory show now display correctly (even when you are a multi-multi-billionare!). ~~ Thanks to Rageballs for spotting this one! (and numerous other minor bugz!)

:: v1.2.4.9 :: Small tweak to database to correctly list NT's as "Nano-Technician" under false profession.
    :: Agent love in this build; Nano Programs will now show all Nanos of a false profession (including owned or uploaded by the Agent) in the False Professions~>False Profession~>[Profession] tree.
    :: The Nano Icon sorter now also sorts all none Agent Nano Icons in-game based on Profession/Nanoline (These are placed AFTER any Agent Nanos!).
    :: Various bug fixes relating to AOIA+ capturing the correct amount of multi-billion credz from GMI (Thanks again Rageballs!).

:: v1.2.5.0 :: Bug fix for inventory credits; This time round it should format and display the correct amounts of credits! Bug fix for capturing multiple GMI items within same high/low ID QL range.
    Last edited by Dream; Jun 11th, 2017 at 13:57:20. Reason: GMI Inventory fix

:: Minor features Update ::
    :: v1.2.5.1 :: Added Menu Options for Summary View to Sort characters by Name or Profession.
    :: Added Menu Option to display a characters Profession in Inventory View.

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast