Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1133

Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Hey Dream,
    please provide/update the source its not that i didnt trust you but i dont trust people in generall xD

Quote Originally Posted by Joulie View Post
    Hey Dream,
    please provide/update the source its not that i didnt trust you but i dont trust people in generall xD
    Was thinking the exact same things - planning to add mysql/psql support so you can use it on multiply computers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

yea source would be nice.. =)P

Just came back after several year off AO, and desided I needed this back in my life...

Chose IA:Light for the renaming part for the program, but I cant get it to work. Though I havent read the 56 pages of bugs and coding yet... Any quick tips to getting it to work?

Second is the ingame scipt... there is no script called itemlist. Got any smart place to find it?

//Trickey

Quote Originally Posted by Trickey View Post
    Second is the ingame scipt... there is no script called itemlist. Got any smart place to find it?
    You have to high light items in IALight and then right click to do "Write to Scripts". Then ingame you do: "/itemlist"
    Until that time, the script doesn't exist if it's your first time installed.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    You have to high light items in IALight and then right click to do "Write to Scripts". Then ingame you do: "/itemlist"
    Until that time, the script doesn't exist if it's your first time installed.
    Thank you!!!

Hello, doesnt this version use a file anymore like ItemAssistant.db? I have imported this database succesfully but now I can't locate the current one.

Yes, you can find all data files neatly tucked away in you "\AppData\Local\Hallucina Software" folder, or optionally you can use the "File"~>"Export" menu option to dump the current "ItemAssistant.db" file to a location of your choosing as a backup.
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

Thank you; found it. Now I can use same database on different computers

:: v1.2.5.2 :: Added Play Field 6302 (Notum Mining Entrance)
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

Pattern Matcher

he' Wistful Apparition -> Wistful Apparition
    Wenn du nur lang genug in den Abgrund schaust, schaut der Abgrund auch in dich hinein. - Ashes to ashes, dust to dust!
    Lt. Col. John Sheppard: "Und sie ...verteidigen diese Position!"
    Dr. Rodney McKay: "Ich hab nur ein Messer, wer bin ich, MacGyver?"

:: v1.2.5.3 :: Fix for ''Wistful Apparition' PB name not showing correctly :: Thanks Vanitra for highlighting that one!

Is it possible that this update generates a new error in the Patter Matcher?

If I remember correctly, the PB Imk'a was listed in the same way as in the client as Imk and the pattern counter worked correctly. (The error is in this case in the client that has no slash before the ' in the name) But now it is listed as Im and does not work anymore.

- Shake QL192 (Slither) and Shake QL195 (Golem) are both listest as Shake QL195
    Last edited by Vanitra; Aug 23rd, 2017 at 18:05:01.
    Wenn du nur lang genug in den Abgrund schaust, schaut der Abgrund auch in dich hinein. - Ashes to ashes, dust to dust!

I've noticed a few anomalies that are greater in scope than these you've highlighted. I'll sieve through the items DB over the weekend to provide a robust update to address these. I think I already have a solution coded, just need to test it out.

Edit: Quick look at the raw DB data in the AO Client, and there is no trailing ' at the end of Imk, so this appears to be one of those wonderful quirks of the AO DB itself. Easily fixed though.
    Last edited by Dream; Aug 24th, 2017 at 01:29:44.

:: v1.2.5.4 :: Update to fix anomalies with PB patterns. 'Shake' has been renamed to reflect the QL difference (where they came from) and fixed the naming issues with 'Imk' ('Imk'a') and 'K' ('K'a').

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    'K' ('K'a').
    Currently i have no more K in the list. It is removed. But before you make a new version, i will make a list of all of this issues. Maybe you make a new column in the listview that show the correct name of the pocket boss.

Errors in the items db:

-> 'Anansi -> 'Anansi's Adherent' (Do not confuse with 'Anansi')
    -> 'Ats -> 'Ats'uks'
    -> 'Imk -> 'Imk'a'
    -> 'K -> 'K'a'

Another thing is the pocket boss 'Lady Genevra Di'Venague'

- there a no bhotar pattern in the db (maybe the complete pattern is getting from a mission)
    - the individual patterns are name as 'Lady Genevra Di?Venague'
    - but the complete pattern is named as 'Lady Genevra Di'Venague'

I have not all pocket bosses tested for such errors. I love this ....
    Last edited by Vanitra; Aug 24th, 2017 at 06:15:04.

Firstly I'd like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. The Pattern Matcher hasn't received any love, ever, really! So with that said I have gave it a bit of an overhaul;

:: v1.2.5.5 :: Updated the "Pattern Matcher" module to reflect the actual PB's in AO Pocket, as well as including item naming for Inferno Key PB's and PB's that simply spawn a mob.

Should you find any more anomalies, please let me know and I'll try my best to sort it.

Pattern Matcher

- the sort function of the listview doesnt work correctly for the 2nd column
    Code:
    Pattern3 6.75
    Pattern2 6.5
    Pattern5 57.75
    Pattern7 55.5
    Pattern4 5.75
    Pattern1 5.75
    - it seems like that the sort function only affect the first value or detect the values as string

Nano Crystals

- There is an abnormality when counting items in the GMI. It does not count the quantity of all items, which are in a sell order. It count every sell order as one item, no matter how many items it contains.

suggesstions

- mark 'Weary Empath Min-Ji Liu' as Scheol/Scheol Sanct Key
    - mark 'Infernal Demon' as Adonis Sanct Key
    - mark 'The Great Ice Golem' as Inferno Ring
    - show the name of Imk and K as Imk (Imk'a) and K (K'a) like the name of Ats

I hope that was all but maybe you have more ideas.
    Last edited by Vanitra; Aug 27th, 2017 at 08:51:50.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll change the naming to the keys/ring in the next release as that is a good idea.
    I kept the names of Ats, Imk and K as they are now due to compatibility with AO Pocket, but changing them to the real names can easily be done from here on in after these latest changes to the code.
    Another thing will need to be done also, changing the item names of those keys etc back to provide compatibility with AOItems when performing a lookup. I'll get around to this soon.

The GMI provides information on a per-slot for sale item basis. It would require refactoring to stack them together. So as it is, it simply provides the information as found within the GMI. I do have some ideas for extending the GMI functionality in the future though, I may look into this should I have time.

Today I'll have a look at the availability sort code as it may well be doing this upon strings, I haven't changed that bit of code but from what you say it may well need it!

:: v1.2.5.6 :: Fixed "Pattern Matcher" to sort availability values correctly now. Adjusted more names of PB's to reflect their actual names, and maintain compatibility with AOPocket. Renamed more PB's to reflect which Key Quests they are used for.

Again, many thanks to Vanitra for pointing out anomalies. I will revisit GMI at some point in the future, as there are still features I wish to add.

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast