Thread: Feedback Thread: GUI Changes

Thumbs down

Give us the option to change back, new interface icky.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatman View Post
    Oh yeah that's very constructive Telcea. Question: They didnt mention this feature in the changelog and i dont have time (or interest) to read this forum everyday, so aren't i allowed to moan?
    The New GUI is in the patch notes, it's been posted about in the forums for ages and it's been stated over and over the old GUI isn't coming back.

You don't have to read the forum every day, it's been said enough in this thread
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Quote Originally Posted by Telcea View Post
    There's a button that says something like "Automatically Distrubute IP". Don't press it
    Come on, you know you want to! You want to press the button.... *jedi mind trick*
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by dellinda View Post
    Yup. All of it. And map nav.
    Does it auto add to map nav for real? If that is the case I'd be even more pissed off if I were a new player. They already forgot to mention in the new skill descriptions *again* that map nav is unresettable. It would just add insult to injury if the auto ip distribution added to map nav as well.
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

The new skill window sucks. It takes up the whole screen. Lots of people raise a few skills on the fly while fighting in team. The old window lets you do that, since it's U shaped and don't block the screen which the new sucky version does.

Quote Originally Posted by _Shadowslave_ View Post
    Come on, you know you want to! You want to press the button.... *jedi mind trick*
    These are not the IP you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    I want to know if automatic IP Allocation spends IP in Parry + Riposte?!
    Parry and Riposte are set to Priority 0 (No IP) for all professions.
    No need to attempt professionalism regarding a statement that was clearly posted as a humourous musing towards the mechanic of the system

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    Does it auto add to map nav for real?
    Nah, I was teasing.

These are not the IP you are looking for.
    These are not the IP I'm looking for...
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    Does it auto add to map nav for real? If that is the case I'd be even more pissed off if I were a new player. They already forgot to mention in the new skill descriptions *again* that map nav is unresettable. It would just add insult to injury if the auto ip distribution added to map nav as well.
    Map Nav is priority 0 for all profs along with parry and riposte

On a side note, Advys are pushed towards pistols with 0 priority in 1he and 1 in pistols
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX

The New GUI is in the patch notes, it's been posted about in the forums for ages and it's been stated over and over the old GUI isn't coming back.

You don't have to read the forum every day, it's been said enough in this thread
    Women ... you know exactly what i meant. Dont wrap my words around your needs...
    Anyway, as said before this patch is messy and needs fixing .. alot. You can't say that aint true. -.-

And sry for the hostility but a forum troll is the last thing i like to be called. Ranks just below "noob" (though i dont mind newbie).

whoa there Vlain j00r not allowed to complain! j00r supposed to be hosin the complainers
    Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Yes. I'm a total idiot. Please don't quote that last sentence out of context
    Well Duh lol.

I have chronic dyslexia of the keyboard..

Zen.

wish you would use your "programmers" to address more important and constructive issues then creating this new pos gui..

and dont hire people who would fail programming for dummies...
    James J. Hill: "Give me Swedes, snuff and whiskey, and I'll build a railroad right through hell!"

Nah, I was teasing.
    Map Nav is priority 0 for all profs along with parry and riposte
    kk, good...cause that would've been...uh, bad
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

~Lewis Carroll

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    No need to attempt professionalism regarding a statement that was clearly posted as a humourous musing towards the mechanic of the system
    Well it will put other peoples minds at rest if they don't get the joke Don't want a ton of threads popping up screaming about it... on second thought

Ranks just below "noob" (though i dont mind newbie).
    Another person who notes a difference between the words <3
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX

Quote Originally Posted by zenwon View Post
    whoa there Vlain j00r not allowed to complain! j00r supposed to be hosin the complainers
    heh, I think one of my first posts in this thread was a complaint about the map nav description

I've also complained about skills not being colored along with their names, and the inability to change the map buttons to icons.

I've got no problem with people complaining in general, but its a completely futile (as I'm sure you know) for the people campaigning for the old gui to come back.
    Last edited by Vlain; Aug 29th, 2006 at 20:08:46.

~Lewis Carroll

He's right, though, in that I can't find the Ctrl-click thing in the patch notes at all, which is odd because I *know* I read it *somewhere* -- otherwise how the hell would I have known to do it? Weird.

new skill windows are hideous, PLEASE give us an option to use the old style

He's right, though, in that I can't find the Ctrl-click thing in the patch notes at all, which is odd because I *know* I read it *somewhere* -- otherwise how the hell would I have known to do it? Weird.
    Most likely from the pre-16.3 threads. It was mentioned in there a few times

Quote Originally Posted by lewle View Post
    new skill windows are hideous, PLEASE give us an option to use the old style
    Not happening

Anyway, as said before this patch is messy and needs fixing .. alot. You can't say that aint true. -.-
    That aint true.
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX

That aint true.
    Do trolls have females?
    Just curious, i'm not into Tolkien. :P

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast