Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet HPs

Pet HPs

Here is a list of the exact HP of many of the 200+ pets that are missing in the sticky thread, been hanging onto this for a while figured I may as well put it somewhere where it can be used.

Bureaucrat
    205 Corporate Guardian 29408
    220 Carlo Pinnetti 55687

MP Main Attack
    201 Ettu the Cursed 33996
    212 Zhok the Abomination 41181
    220 The Rihwen 55687

MP Misc.
    207 Mortificant the Eternal 29667
    199 Tumulten 6135

Engineer Main
    200 Engineer Slayerdroid II 43721
    201 Slayerdroid Annihilator 40795
    205 Devastator Drone 36609
    209 Battlefield Devastator Drone 39222
    213 Fieldsweeper Devastator Drone 33468
    217 Desolator Assault Drone 35558
    220 Widowmaker Battle Drone 37125

Engineer Dog
    203 Advanced Predator M-30 10591
    207 Semi-Sentient Predator M-30 11375
    211 Military-Grade Predator M-30 12159
    215 Marauder M-45 12942
    219 Military-Grade Marauder M-45 13726
    220 Ravening M-60 ~24000
    These are all exact numbers recieved by fencing these pets unbuffed in an APF. Thanks to everyone who helped me get numbers on the pets I didn't have access to, you know who you are

Funcom apparently fixed pets dying on fences so getting an exact number for the new dog is impossible, going off of whats been said on the forums for the new dog.
    Last edited by Ferg; Nov 5th, 2008 at 22:17:34. Reason: added new dog
    Disgruntled "Ferg" Engy 220\30 Director of Desolation RK2
    PvP Equip\PvM Equip
    First person to be killed 175 times by aliens.

we need to find out the damage/ar of each pet too somehow.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

wtb more hp on widdow in order of > carlos:P

Engineer Main
    200 Engineer Slayerdroid II 43721
    201 Slayerdroid Annihilator 40795 (-2726)
    205 Devastator Drone 36609 (-4186)
    209 Battlefield Devastator Drone 39222 (+2613)
    213 Fieldsweeper Devastator Drone 33468 (-5754)
    217 Desolator Assault Drone 35558 (+2090)
    220 Widowmaker Battle Drone 37125 (+1567) (200-220: -6596)

Can someone please explain the logic that went into the HP designation of these pets? It's all over the place O.o
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

I think it's just a balancing act of HP/ACs/Evades/AR/Defense all combined... ones with less HP = more AR perhaps? I have next to no experience with the higher end bots though, so I really have no idea
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

When I put in a bugsy about the seemingly random hp thats exactly what they said. "Lower hps indicate greater skills in other areas"
    PvP Equip\PvM Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    we need to find out the damage/ar of each pet too somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imatroxdoc View Post
    I think it's just a balancing act of HP/ACs/Evades/AR/Defense all combined... ones with less HP = more AR perhaps? I have next to no experience with the higher end bots though, so I really have no idea
    All is explained here
    Amarande - 220/21 Engi - RK2 - eq
    Veteran of Podróżnicy Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Imatroxdoc View Post
    Actually AR of all pets its raising with pet's level which is logical.

Only HP stats are acting like crazy. Hard to find logic or sense in it really. (And again, many things dont make sense in this game either).

Amarande - widze ze niedlugo kurczak?

I think it has a litle logic: more AR = more DMG = less pet HP needed to kill mob.
    But that doesnt explain why pet hp increasing & decraising randomly form 201 to 220 pet.

Nano już nosze w plecaku od 1 miesiąca - teraz tylko 2M sk do nabicia
    Amarande - 220/21 Engi - RK2 - eq
    Veteran of Podróżnicy Rubi-Ka

I added this to the usefull reference threads.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarande View Post
    I think it has a litle logic: more AR = more DMG = less pet HP needed to kill mob.
    But that doesnt explain why pet hp increasing & decraising randomly form 201 to 220 pet.

Nano już nosze w plecaku od 1 miesiąca - teraz tylko 2M sk do nabicia
    that would only explain it if u where killing the same level mob. the point is at 220 u should be able to solo alot higher with the widow... but with its hp loss this makes it quite a bit more difficult.

dog hp is next to useless anyways

wtb more hp plx (for me and my pets :P )

Of course, I would also like more HP to our bots.
    But to put things in the right perspective, this suggestion was voted #17 or #18. So there are a lot of issues more important.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Eh, apparently tirschool.com is finally back up and with an update. I know for a fact that the hps that they had for the sl pets were estimates at one time.
    PvP Equip\PvM Equip

Quote Originally Posted by muha View Post
    Of course, I would also like more HP to our bots.
    But to put things in the right perspective, this suggestion was voted #17 or #18. So there are a lot of issues more important.
    Reflect is a top on the list and if done its pretty much the same thing... i'd rather say its top important issue but voters choose different ( more acceptable by devs - in our opinion at least) way to solve it.

sorry what I more ment was the AR of the other 220 pets. I know for a fact that full buffed both carlo and kermit od the widow on bugs. That's full buffs trimed, sotos the works. I havnt tried it on a higher mob but currently carlo's got some bug were he cant be hit for more than 1k or something like that.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Live with it, FC hit our SL pets heavily with their nerf bat - even before they have been ingame. Don't think FC will ever change it, 'cause their lovechild is some other well known class - don't wanna discuss that matter.

There is a serious change once you switch from RK slayer to first SL slayer, the SL one does less damage, but he survives alot better. Though I can not say this for further SL slayer, cause I just hit 202 about a week or two ago, but for soloing tough stuff the lovely black one really gave me a turn and now I'm able to solo stuff again - no more dead RK slayer leaving me alone with mean mobs with half of HP left to poke me around.

I've survived situations with my slayers where even higher MPs (higher than me) lost their pets pretty fast, so I guess MP pets have a real lack in AC and evades/AAD. This has happened often with different MPs, so unless they have been all supergimps I'd say it's a general problem with their pets (correct me if I'm wrong)

Would love more HP on SL Slayer/chicken but seeing the differences in fight, I would more like to have those damn SL reflects working on my pets than more HP.

That are my 2 cents on this... now you can start flaming :P

Actauly whats most important about a pet isnt its hpsits how much damage it takes from hits and how often it gets hit. From what I know the final rk slayer fairly weak armor compared to the first sl slayer. It likely also has alot lower evades and might even have lower nano resist.

But someone would have to test the ac and evadesof bots to find out.. say by having various peppesattack the bots in pvp.

Sorry for the necro, but since all these nice numbers are already here, I figured for the sake of completeness, the new MP pet could be added

Yidira - 23123
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

I tried the boss down in adonis dungeon to get the jokers glyph, tried with my at the time 146 mp, demon that has 24k hp iirc dropped way to fast, haven't been able to try with the engi yet since i get wasted by the spirits before getting to ergo in scheol will be fun to see how my engie does down there.
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

fenced my pets last night on apf fence....gave me max hp

s13 it was
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast