Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: No fixes for NT in 17.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Are you silly? NTs were pretty much crap in pvp up untill now. Because 1 or 2 NTs lvl 150 and 1 or 2 at lvl 220 manage to be ok and killed you once doesn't mean that the profession as a whole is fine, in fact it means it's completely screwed up! You don't have to train for months to become good in pvp as MA, soldier, keeper, enf etc., you just spam your specials and people die in 2 seconds. Free title. I can't evade your alphas, it's just pewpew dead if I don't have a crippling shield up to try and survive.
    There's no I Win button that has no counter.

DID you know that there's a 30 minute LOCK on new nukes if NTs use NS? Did you know that there's a 30 minute LOCK on NBS (the +200% dmg I win button you're so whining about) when used? That means that NTs have NO DEFENCE AT ALL FOR 30 MINUTES. You have your I Win alpha that recharges in less than a minute. Full Auto takes 11 seconds or something to recharge, you can just barely cast 2 Triple in that time. I cannot take your friggin whine seriously when you think that it's OK for people to run around with 80% reflect and the ability to deal 50k dmg in 2 seconds. Or have so much survivability that they can tank 5 people for a minute on their own accord...

Seriously, get a friggin clue. There are so many risks tied into using Izgimmer's Triple that are NOWHERE to be found on all the usual pvp professions, who are now whining because someone they can alpha kill in 2 seconds now has a chance at killing them. Oh so sad to see the little babies crying over losing in pvp.
    NTs - the ones that tried and did not troll forums crying "FIX" did vrey well in pvp before LE. If you tried it and got wtfpawned it means you did not try enough, you did not try to change tactics or your equippment (mot HP maby?)
    I am aware of the 30 min lock on the NS and NBS (the i win button for professions with more that 12k HP). Do you know that it does not matter? NT not being able to cast tripple for 30min means nothing to me when i get killed by it. That same NT sitting in by having no defence for 30 min bothers me even less.
    That same NT with his %dmg gear and perks can instakill a fixer, trader, MP, crat, MA...from 40m without using NBS, he can kil them every time, he can kill 1 every 7 seconds and he can kill them in one hit. Ignoring the 40% rule.
    That same NT while casting his "1 button kill" nano does not trigger an atrtack on his target (who needs it, it only hits for 80-160% of targets HP right?) and does not pop out of conceal, he also suffers no dmg from reflects.
    Get a clue before writing this stuff you call posts pls.

wb btw.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Masta, you're the best!
    Btw, I was writing letters about grafts and exploits to exploits@.
    Just... Funcom really /care... So they ignored it till there is LE... And by the copy-paste error - LE procs got cast and recharge time. And then funcommies said - we won't turn it to 0, we just remove it... Easy, you know. And next patch some1 there realised that grafts are same.

Regarding AC fix - it'll boost NT damage in pvm, where you always hit for min (and don't like it as I think)
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by samsunggg View Post
    Oh noes he called me the W-word! I'm so scareed now! I think most of the community are very much aware of how much you have been behaving the last few years so it would probably do you good to shop crying whiner as soon as someone says anything negative about NT's. Otherwise you come out as a big hypocrite.

And regarding nt's getting insta killed. Well yeah it happens to almost all classes. But the solution isn't to give another class an even more overpowered gank weapon that conforms to no rules the others do whatsoever and to which there is no defenses at all. You're speaking against yourself completely! You don't think it's fair that nt's can get instaganked but you keep defending the thing that enables nt's to do the very same thing!

Oh yeah that's right. Balance is not important for you as long as you get to keep your iwin button. We already established that.
    No, I won't be a hypocrite, because the problems I highlighted were quite legit. Which this stuff I'm reading here isn't. IT is no uber insta-kill for anyone with more than 7k HP, which should be everyone. I don't see any instakills when I'm on BS, not even from the stupid low-HP NTs. Maybe there'll be 1-3 insta kills of MAs and what not from a low-HP sploiter using NBS.
    The nano is fine, it's not overpowered. It's people bringing this WAY out of proportions.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by gridicool View Post
    NTs - the ones that tried and did not troll forums crying "FIX" did vrey well in pvp before LE.
    dire springs to mind, great player

NTs - the ones that tried and did not troll forums crying "FIX" did vrey well in pvp before LE. If you tried it and got wtfpawned it means you did not try enough, you did not try to change tactics or your equippment (mot HP maby?)
    I am aware of the 30 min lock on the NS and NBS (the i win button for professions with more that 12k HP). Do you know that it does not matter? NT not being able to cast tripple for 30min means nothing to me when i get killed by it. That same NT sitting in by having no defence for 30 min bothers me even less.
    That same NT with his %dmg gear and perks can instakill a fixer, trader, MP, crat, MA...from 40m without using NBS, he can kil them every time, he can kill 1 every 7 seconds and he can kill them in one hit. Ignoring the 40% rule.
    That same NT while casting his "1 button kill" nano does not trigger an atrtack on his target (who needs it, it only hits for 80-160% of targets HP right?) and does not pop out of conceal, he also suffers no dmg from reflects.
    Get a clue before writing this stuff you call posts pls.

wb btw.
    The NT is hit by 40% rule on this nano just as everyone else are. But if your HP is so low that these hits are capped at 40% on you, of course you die...

And what the hell do you know about the tactics and setups tried by NTs? I know that we discussed and changed tactics and weird ideas for stuff that might give us a better chance at killing people the last many years... none of it very succesful.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by jjones2666 View Post
    dire springs to mind, great player
    Like I said earlier: 1 guy who can play an NT well doesn't justify the 5000 who just act as cannonfodder. This is easily compared to other professions where you're basically given free kills by having uber survivability, immunity from attacks, huge alpha damage and so on. You should know, you're one of these love children. You probably also try to abuse the 40% rule as much as possible, so your HP is so lo that when you get hit by a triple you go down. Sucks to be you.
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Masta, you're the best!
    Btw, I was writing letters about grafts and exploits to exploits@.
    Just... Funcom really /care... So they ignored it till there is LE... And by the copy-paste error - LE procs got cast and recharge time. And then funcommies said - we won't turn it to 0, we just remove it... Easy, you know. And next patch some1 there realised that grafts are same.

Regarding AC fix - it'll boost NT damage in pvm, where you always hit for min (and don't like it as I think)
    Well hopefully that crap will be fixed with 17.1. I hate exploits and weak points and I certainly hope it all gets fixed. I find no enjoyment in people dying because some bug from my nuke made everyone do max damage hits on them.

AC fix I doubt has anything to do with that. It has been stated officially that the AC problem in pvm is working as intended.
    The Red Brotherhood

Like I said earlier: 1 guy who can play an NT well doesn't justify the 5000 who just act as cannonfodder.
    I agree that one guy must be exploiting or something to be better than others...
    One guy makes it others whine "balance" on forums.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

NIT is no uber insta-kill for anyone with more than 7k HP
    lol
    get a clue (or buy the nano and try it)
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

I agree that one guy must be exploiting or something to be better than others...
    One guy makes it others whine "balance" on forums.
    No, losing where you used to win every time makes people whine. Learn to play the game, try being more than one guy on an NT if you're so scared of him
    The Red Brotherhood

You should know, you're one of these love children. You probably also try to abuse the 40% rule as much as possible, so your HP is so lo that when you get hit by a triple you go down
    i am you're the first person to put shade or doc into the top tier of pvp

servers first low hp doc pvp build!!!

keep making your false assumptions and petty insults.

lol
    get a clue (or buy the nano and try it)
    Like I said, if you don't use NBS the damage will be too low. Minimum damage is somewhere around 4k. Get more HP if you want to survive or come more than one person. You can buff HP by about 4k, no excuse to have low HP.
    The Red Brotherhood

i am you're the first person to put shade or doc into the top tier of pvp
    Guess all those neophyte docs I'm seeing around now are figments of imagination then. And those NR shades who are invulnerable to nanos and kill you in half a second are just nothing to talk about.
    The Red Brotherhood

No, losing where you used to win every time makes people whine. Learn to play the game, try being more than one guy on an NT if you're so scared of him
    Ah so you could instakill before and then you got nerfed (wonder why) and now you can instakill again?
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Ah so you could instakill before and then you got nerfed (wonder why) and now you can instakill again?
    Instakill before? When? Back in 2001 when the game was one big cluster of bugs? If not, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Edit: Ah now I get it, you got my post backwards. No, the "losing where you used to win everytime" refers to everyone else who used to consider NTs a mainly free kill on the line with MPs, traders and crats.
    The Red Brotherhood

And those NR shades who are invulnerable to nanos and kill you in half a second are just nothing to talk about.
    you see you open your mouth and shoot yourself in the foot yet again. NR8 isnt invulnerablility against nanos (nukes).

you see you open your mouth and shoot yourself in the foot yet again. NR8 isnt invulnerablility against nanos (nukes).
    Ah, so you're suggesting that I might land a nuke on you when you have 20000 NR? Yes, theoretically there's a chance of that happening. However, the chance is so small, unless there's some new fantastic bug you aren't mentioning in an attempt to look smug, that it is analogue to invulnerability.
    The Red Brotherhood

Ah, so you're suggesting that I might land a nuke on you when you have 20000 NR? Yes, theoretically there's a chance of that happening. However, the chance is so small, unless there's some new fantastic bug you aren't mentioning in an attempt to look smug, that it is analogue to invulnerability.
    no need to look smug, you said nr8 is invulnerable against nukes, you were wrong.

Instakill before? When? Back in 2001 when the game was one big cluster of bugs? If not, I have no idea what you're talking about.

No, losing where you used to win every time makes people whine.

Im talking about you wining every time that loosing that made you whine...
    Guess you guys needed a nerfage and with the new nano you need it once again.

consider this a whine
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Im talking about you wining every time that loosing that made you whine...
    Guess you guys needed a nerfage and with the new nano you need it once again.

consider this a whine
    Try reading my last post again. You misunderstood what I said
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast