Thread: PETITION: Cocoon/Layer changes need to be modified.

PETITION: Cocoon/Layer changes need to be modified.

*There's a thread on this topic but nothing like a single concentrated effort at showing Funcom we are against it, so please, sign here and let's be heard *

PETITION: Cocoon/Layer changes need to be modified and adjusted. We do not want the current implemented version that is on Test server, to hit Live.
    Various suggestions on other ways of modifying the layers or making the "godly" set-ups obsolete, have been given by playerbase.

SIGNED.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

At the moment I'm inclined to think they are trying to work out a fix for how absorbs were working in the early 17.1.0.0 and 17.1.0.1 versions.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

From the social guidelines:

Do Not:
    • Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times, or posting without any real content. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Still... bump, I guess...

Edit: Breach of social guidelines FTW!!!

there really can't be enough threads about this, even if fc is waving some 17.2 cookies at us.
    Tradition isn't about digging in the ashes - it means passing on the fire.

Polarbaer with his crappy stuff

I like the new changes. Keep them as planned please FC

petition signed

just silly to say that a perk implemented in SL release is now 2 expansions later is overpowered and needs to be nerfed

Bring the other classes up dont just nerf the coon profs

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    At the moment I'm inclined to think they are trying to work out a fix for how absorbs were working in the early 17.1.0.0 and 17.1.0.1 versions.
    Even as it is in 17.1.0.x now, it destroys 90% of layers/cocoon application and disbalances gameplay.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

signed, don't nerf cocoon

This is not the forum for petition posts. There is a thread on this topic already.

*closing*