Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: VP=Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    In 17.1
    Sil, do you mind if i e-hump you with my e-peen?

Yay, tokens inc (i better sell my tokengun bags ubefore tehy become useless
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Yes, I can confirm we intend to add these items to the VP vendors
    This is fantastic news.. I have also heard a rumor that new token boards around 5k-10k token value may be upcoming as well... *giggles* profession specific perhaps???

This is good news, finally an alternative to mission griding or token guns! Thanks
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

sweet
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

if this makes it into the patch then i think this will be one of the best patches ever!
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

This is a great step in the right direction, hope it comes true, thumbs up fc

i think that 100 tokens for 10k vps is not enough though, should be more like 200 tokens for 10k vp
    Lordplayer: Lets just put it down to people being completely retarded carrying on the "reply nerf to any keeper topic" mentality of years gone by.

Cergorn 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Yamura 220/30/70 Soli Crat

They are giving us a new (fun) option to get them, please don't ask them to hand us things too easy! The huge increase in VP reward from BS has to be balanced with VP sinks otherwise it will become obsolete way too soon.

10/100 tokens or MISSION TOKENS?
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Quote Originally Posted by octopuss View Post
    10/100 tokens or MISSION TOKENS?
    probably tokens, otherwise 100 token chips = 900 tokens with jsut 9 Bs wins.

if you can buy 100 mission tokens (900 tokens) with 10k victory points, this thing would be just sad, as you could (on one of the many long win streaks we see in the BS) get over 1k tokens in a single day. I love the idea of having an alternative to tokenguns and mission grinding. We now will have: Regular RK missions (for people over level 200 you gotta take level 200+ missions), alien mission (green aliens or better= tokens), the dreaded, mind killing token guns (ughhhhh), and VP for tokens. Variety is good, allowing you to get all you might need in a week is bad for a game and would turn the battlestation and green level or better aliens missions obsolete.

Then I got no idea what are people excited about. Useless. 10k VPs for 100 tokens = ROFL.
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Not useless by any means, in fact very good, and... some people don't want things just handed to them for free. If you plan on collecting all your tokens farming VP's on missions it will be really slow, BS on the other hand gives 1156, more or less VP's per win, and up to 700 more or less on loss, wich makes people going there to have a huge advantage on the VP collecting. If you don't want (or under 210) or have little chances to get them there there are still the other options. In the batlestation i made the entire amount of VP¡s for my ql 300 assault rifle (18k) in a single night, and i arrived late, and left early. If you hand out 900 tokens for 10k people could simply go from zero tokens to the 2.5 tokenboard in a single day and that would make absolutely no sense. VP=tokens is not a magical solution to get all your tokens in an hour, but a new option on how to do so, you can actually have fun while doing it too. And the more option the better.

10k VPs for 100 tokens is a good deal imo.
    Not too much and not too few either.
    Yep this definitely have my approval <3
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

its not that bad, u can get tokkens for doing things you like, and I doubt anyone likes doing token missions or guns. you prolly can get 10k VPs in a day or 2 if u play all day, which ist'n 2 bad. The point is its still more fun then farming missions.

awesome

... Love you Guys at FC ... WHY is everything seeming to appear getting better after 5 years, when the game is getting old, the graphics are completely out of date?

I so love that game...
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Tokens!! This could possibly be the best patch in ages
    Minge ?
    It will remain playable until : 2007-10-27 16:08:34

Then I got no idea what are people excited about. Useless. 10k VPs for 100 tokens = ROFL.
    150K VP from 1k to 2500 board..

I know I will get 150K vp from just PVPing for the sake of it... to be honest I kind of already have all my VP, and kind of have just 30K VP's just.. doing nothing.. to know that I can use them on something like tokens is a god send, considering I tend to PVP for the fun of it.

There's always token guns for those who do not enjoy it and would prefer grinding zero-challenge mobs over and over and over.

And then there's AI missions, for those who like to kill non-grey aliens. More options are always a good thing, and the price makes them far from useless imo
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

octo you MUST NOT BE an engi right? you might not know about useless VPs as in what else are us engies gonna spend em on? bump for token fun, now just make WTF into an underground BS that you get XP/SK from killing in PVP and we wont have to worry about mobs anymore
    Last edited by bungerman; Jan 27th, 2007 at 06:31:20.

No pleasing some people, really.

You get to pvp and have fun, and get tokens at the same time.

Though if you find killing token gun mobs repeatedly then doing the same quest 300 or so times handing them in fun, all the more to you.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

don't make them no-drop FC.... wtb ebay farmers in BS!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast