Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stats on new Silverback

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    You dont need to have low hp to blow everything out of the sky with one click.
    depends. If you cant be killed with the awesome killpower NTs now posess then yes but if you actually can be killed as the NTS that actually have hps can then not really go into the lovechildren part with Advys and Keepers.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by barg View Post
    Please address feedback to support@funcom.com, the gun is prof locked deal with it.
    We would avoid a lot of confusion if you said when this disscusion started that you are playing on Test server only.

Myself i play on Live servers and last time i checked it wasnt proffesion locked and i want it to stay that way.

Meanwhile, please address your childish post to someone else.
    Last edited by IHaveHugeNick; Jan 31st, 2007 at 15:43:01.

We would avoid a lot of confusion if you said say when this disscusion started that you are playing on Test server only.

Myself i play on Live servers and last time i checked it wasnt proffesion locked and i want it to stay that way.

Meanwhile, please address your childish post to someone else.
    So you dont want AS
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Hmm, what does this do...
    Well it is my understanding that he Mk5 will be upgraded in damage, and be free for all to use. So, everyone else is in fact better of as you get the same gun as now with one less upgrade needed.

Well , whatever, if you deny people to discuss Trader's business, you also deny yourself to discuss what other proffesions should get or not. Simple as that.
    No, what I were referring to were posts telling us that play traders, by one who do not afaik have a highlevel trader, that we as traders should not want this shotgun. That is not the same as discussing the needs of various professions as such.
    Last edited by Zx9256; Jan 31st, 2007 at 16:22:19.
    In stage 1 we say nothing is going to happen.
    Stage 2, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    In stage 3, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage 4, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

Blablabla. If you guys ever checked Update - preliminary notes for 17.1 , you will see there isnt a single word there about that gun will be Trader locked. So yes, i expect it on live server without proffesion lock. I dont think why do you, test server players , care so much about live servers though. It can be GM locked on test for all i know.

Blablabla. If you guys ever checked Update - preliminary notes for 17.1 , you will see there isnt a single word there about that gun will be Trader locked. So yes, i expect it on live server without proffesion lock. I dont think why do you, test server players , care so much about live servers though. It can be GM locked on test for all i know.
    You can live in a dream world all you want, it was stated by Silirrion it was locked to be trader only. He is FC representative on this board. I dont really care that much if it was prof locked or not but IMO it should be then again i play a trader so im biased.

Traders whined for 4 years and got nothing useful and were in a mess, Engies need a fix for pet pathing but are all together not in a mess. I dont think the Engie whining bears the same weight.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Quote Originally Posted by barg View Post
    You can live in a dream world all you want, it was stated by Silirrion it was locked to be trader only. He is FC representative on this board. I dont really care that much if it was prof locked or not but IMO it should be then again i play a trader so im biased.

Traders whined for 4 years and got nothing useful and were in a mess, Engies need a fix for pet pathing but are all together not in a mess. I dont think the Engie whining bears the same weight.
    Stop making things up. It was never stated by any FC rep "we are locking this gun for Traders only". In patch notes there isnt a single word about it either. And this all threads are here so we can make sure it wont be locked.

Now that you understand things, you can go back to ado dryads campage on Test Server.

Stop making things up. It was never stated by any FC rep "we are locking this gun for Traders only". In patch notes there isnt a single word about it either. And this all threads are here so we can make sure it wont be locked.

Now that you understand things, you can go back to ado dryads campage on Test Server.
    Ok I will spell this out to you as search isn't in your toolset.

This thread
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...=480723&page=2

Second page, Quote by Sil same as below

Firstly, the Silverback was locked as we wanted to help Traders in PVP a little further, but realized that another AS weapon that wasn't locked could be potentially bad in the long term. (Yes, its not the be all and end all of possible trader improvements, but its a start, and one we could do quickly and easily)
    I dont know why I am wasting my time with you.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Ok so they locked it - so what - ITS ON TEST SERVER. I dont play there. If you do, feel free to watch "proffesion Trader" tag all day if you only want, and show screenshots with it to your whole family. As far as live servers go - its not proffesion locked. Its what these forum are about - community feedback - if you have trouble with understanding what that is ,i wonder why do you even post on these forums.

Ok so they locked it - so what - ITS ON TEST SERVER. I dont play there. If you do, feel free to watch "proffesion Trader" tag all day if you only want, and show screenshots with it to your whole family. As far as live servers go - its not proffesion locked. Its what these forum are about - community feedback - if you have trouble with understanding what that is ,i wonder why do you even post on these forums.
    lol your rediculous, on live there is no AS, on test there is. In the patch notes it says that AS will be added and Sil said it will trader only. These are facts and not figments of my imagination. If you only want to see what is on live then the mk6 is not prof locked so have fun, btw it dosent have AS either.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Yes, actually I am pretty sure I have said that, and happy to confirm again that the weapon is locked to Trader only as of 17.1
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Yes, actually I am pretty sure I have said that, and happy to confirm again that the weapon is locked to Trader only as of 17.1
    Well as posted above, i have missed that. This still doesnt mean i cannot post feeback about why it shouldnt be locked

bla bla bla
    You done yet?
    Level 220/26 - Trader : Zyphoria - Equip
    Level 219/18 - Keeper : Zypho - Equip
    Ragnarok - RK1 Atlantean

...Forever shall the trader in me desire the baby in you...

Playing a high level Trader makes Abu Ghraib look like a luxory spa and resort!

Well as posted above, i have missed that. This still doesnt mean i cannot post feeback about why it shouldnt be locked
    and im gona post feedback on why advy should get a ax with 1000 max dmg and as but its not overrated advy must use a rk wepon for as now and thats not good enough

Quote Originally Posted by thetweek View Post
    and im gona post feedback on why advy should get a ax with 1000 max dmg and as but its not overrated advy must use a rk wepon for as now and thats not good enough
    They already have it , its called Enhanced Queens Blade.

They already have it , its called Enhanced Queens Blade.
    no as nubi

hehe I didn't wanna start posting in yet another Ofab MK6 Trader locked shotgun thread trolled by Ihavehugeproblems and hatez-the-all-knowing but this one you got pwned officially lol, <3 it.
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234