Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stats on new Silverback

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Hmm, can I enlighten you that engineers have ~1800 AR with KEC type3.
    Docs have even lower AR with shotguns.
    You just have 2.45k AR self in pvp. How nerfed are you...
    If I stick with pistols - I'll end up with ~2.3-2.35k AR self in endgame equip. And there is no AS pistols.

Traders are support profession cause their supposed actions are to:
    1. Raise skills of their team.
    2. Provide nano for team.
    3. Have roots/drains to hinder opponents and help team kill them easier.
    4. Nerfed by "support profession AR nerf"

Engineers (we're kinda support too) have only blockers that we can provide to team once per battle and +25dd aura we have. Offensive support role is reflect ripper to cultivate suicidal reflexes in us.

Support =/= you have heals. Support = your main goal is not to kill enemy, but to cripple enemy and give boon to your team/side. This way fixers are more support than engineers.

Btw, why engi/docs want this shotty - we have some defence and now we want offence. Why traders wants this shotty is above my understanding, prolly cause every little bit makes them happy. Still dead, but with a happy smile.
    Every prof ingame have some defence, be it heals, evades, reflects, absorbs, NS/NG or blockers... Except traders (well, technically traders have heals). If you have some means to live 11 seconds - you can attempt to kill your enemy. If not - ask for defence.
    Unlike the other profs you have mentioned traders dont get another form of offence, crats can debuff oponnents AR better than traders. Docs get dots and init debuff, engies get pets that help damage wise etc. Dont try and make out traders dont need more offence because they have a crap defence. Next on the list of fixes would be that traders debuffs cripple an opponents AR, this might help us even with a weak defence stand up for a fight. I can live with an AS every 11 seconds but not much more.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Hmm, can I enlighten you that engineers have ~1800 AR with KEC type3.
    Docs have even lower AR with shotguns.
    You just have 2.45k AR self in pvp. How nerfed are you...
    Docs and engineer have way better defense and the option to make way more damage than traders (DoTs and your two bots). Yes, docs probably deal more damage in a fight just because the trader would have died a few minutes earlier. Don't blame me for pathing issues and yes i know that the pets can be snared/calmed/rooted, but i also know that there are ways to remove them.

So yes, i have just 2.45k AR self in PvP and AS and AR-based perks are the only toolset i have.

Traders are support profession cause their supposed actions are to:
    1. Raise skills of their team.
    2. Provide nano for team.
    3. Have roots/drains to hinder opponents and help team kill them easier.
    4. Nerfed by "support profession AR nerf"
    Any official sources on that, or is this just your opinion?

Btw, why engi/docs want this shotty - we have some defence and now we want offence. Why traders wants this shotty is above my understanding, prolly cause every little bit makes them happy. Still dead, but with a happy smile.
    Every prof ingame have some defence, be it heals, evades, reflects, absorbs, NS/NG or blockers... Except traders (well, technically traders have heals). If you have some means to live 11 seconds - you can attempt to kill your enemy. If not - ask for defence.
    That sounds like i shouldn't get a better gun because i should ask for defense first? I actually asked for a better defense and a better offense, and Funcom decided to start with the offense in 17.1 and it seems like they will look at the rest at 17.2. Until i have an competitive toolset that lets me live longer, i'll use the one that is available to everyone: Playing smart and not ashamed of running away. This usually does the trick so yes, i'm happy that we get more offense first.
    Syy

That sounds like i shouldn't get a better gun because i should ask for defense first? I actually asked for a better defense and a better offense, and Funcom decided to start with the offense in 17.1 and it seems like they will look at the rest at 17.2. Until i have an competitive toolset that lets me live longer, i'll use the one that is available to everyone: Playing smart and not ashamed of running away. This usually does the trick so yes, i'm happy that we get more offense first.
    OMFG look at 17.2 notes
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Hmm, what does this do...
    Why traders wants this shotty is above my understanding, prolly cause every little bit makes them happy. Still dead, but with a happy smile.

Just to repeat myself for the n'th time: it is a big improvement over our current pvp choice. And, even though our defences are woefully lacking, increased offensive capabilites will help defensively as the opponent will die faster. If we are offered greater offence after years of complaining we aren't about to sit down and refuse it saying we want defences instead.
    In stage 1 we say nothing is going to happen.
    Stage 2, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    In stage 3, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage 4, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zx9256 View Post
    Just to repeat myself for the n'th time: it is a big improvement over our current pvp choice. And, even though our defences are woefully lacking, increased offensive capabilites will help defensively as the opponent will die faster. If we are offered greater offence after years of complaining we aren't about to sit down and refuse it saying we want defences instead.
    Lovechildren don't understand the hardships of having played Trader, MP, Crat or NT...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Lovechildren don't understand the hardships of having played Trader, MP, Crat or NT...
    You mean NTs dont understand themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    You mean NTs dont understand themselves?
    well NTs just gained on the pvp rankinglist so they havent really felt the lovechildren part yet, and the only ones really worty of the lovechild mark is the reallylow hp NTs that will get wtfpwned by 17.1 patch.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Lillagumman View Post
    well NTs just gained on the pvp rankinglist so they havent really felt the lovechildren part yet, and the only ones really worty of the lovechild mark is the reallylow hp NTs that will get wtfpwned by 17.1 patch.
    There is only one reliable way to judge is proffesion became a lovechild - if you see all the loudest smacktalking I R PVPers rolling it, this enough is a prove

Quote Originally Posted by thetweek View Post
    first off your not tl7 how can you understand how it works if you dont think every single support prof(other then mp who ahs thier own toy) will use this then your missguided
    please, make up a new insultment because that ones getting old...you don't even have a toon listed in your sig so you can't talk AT ALL...
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

There is only one reliable way to judge is proffesion became a lovechild - if you see all the loudest smacktalking I R PVPers rolling it, this enough is a prove
    yes and what does this smacktalk contain? yes low hp NTs that cant be killed... hence my point which totally flew by you it seems.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Masta, your knowledge is infinite. as usual.
    I've played tl7 MP, crat up to tl4, NT up to tl4, trader will be my toon I'll play when I finally put Kuz out of action for perk-resets. Looks like I really need to add "not all characters I have are shown in my sig"...

And pvp as tl7 MP is funny. I die so quick... I die if I go alone, I die if I go with group, I die if I go in rear lines. Mech is real improvement for MPs...
    And as personal experience from playing of one of 2 gimps of the day professions - I think they need defence 1st.

And NTs, our new lovechildrens, have very short memory by themselves. I myself considered NT worthy prof at the time of introducing inferno quests. Triples are lil overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillagumman View Post
    yes and what does this smacktalk contain? yes low hp NTs that cant be killed... hence my point which totally flew by you it seems.
    You dont need to have low hp to blow everything out of the sky with one click.

trader will be my toon I'll play when I finally put Kuz out of action for perk-resets.
    Ah, I see, so the planned future playing of a trader is what makes you an expert in these threads on what highlevel traders should and should not have.
    Stage 2, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    In stage 3, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage 4, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

first of all to the effectice ar thing: engies have it worse 1/12 effective AR.
    2nd to the smacktalk bout NTs: it is not overpowered to kill and be killed in 1-3hits... i had seldom problems on BS with NTs, if i was fast enough.
    3rd traders and mps need everything they can get, doesnt matter if it is an AS shottie or new drains and stuff
    PART TIME REACTIVATED

I hope in 17.2 traders and MPs will get ability to use good AS weapons they already have.
    Bump for traders/MPs.
    I also hope that other support professions will get some new AS weapons.

Planning to raise trader do not makes me trader expert, but experience with a few tl7 toons gives me ability to assess strong and weak sides of professions.
    After all - looks like both Masta and Syyceria know it all about engis, their uber pets, genioous toolset to fight calms on pets, blockers and other uber stuff we have. Maybe they even know where is "I win" button located for engis.
    Last edited by kuznechik; Jan 31st, 2007 at 14:05:37.

Ah, I see, so the planned future playing of a trader is what makes you an expert in these threads on what highlevel traders should and should not have.
    Haha... only just as much as you and the other Traders are experts on what engineers should and should not have...

And NTs, our new lovechildrens, have very short memory by themselves. I myself considered NT worthy prof at the time of introducing inferno quests.
    Good for you, a shame your opinion just didn't influence ingame mechanics at that time... or ever.
    You don't consider Syy or Masta as qualified for commenting engi toolset and abilities, do yourself a favor and quit doing the very same thing about NTs
    (and no sowwy, having a TL4 NT don't make you a Dr.Ph ès TL7 NTs).

As a side note, it's funny how every thread you have a part in just derail off topic. You need to work over your NT obsession, really.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Haha... only just as much as you and the other Traders are experts on what engineers should and should not have...
    Kuz has been saying that he don't get why we as traders would want a new AS shotgun, that's not the same as giving reasons for why I think FC made the right call in traderlocking it. I mean, I at least have never said I do not think engies should want a better AS gun, I only said why I don't think they shuld have this one.

Kuz has been saying that he don't get why we as traders would want a new AS shotgun, that's not the same as giving reasons for why I think FC made the right call in traderlocking it. I mean, I at least have never said I do not think engies should want a better AS gun, I only said why I don't think they shuld have this one.
    I'm fine with Traders getting this shotgun, but point is, its just not what you need the most, and you know it. Well , whatever, if you deny people to discuss Trader's business, you also deny yourself to discuss what other proffesions should get or not. Simple as that. Anyway no one say engies , or other support proffesions for that matter want *this* shotgun in q300 version. Almost everyone agreed locking weapon for Traders after certain quality makes perfect sense. But locking whole weapon line doesnt. Your arent the only ones that needs, no wait, that deserves new pvp weapon. Learn to live with it.

I'm fine with Traders getting this shotgun, but point is, its just not what you need the most, and you know it. Well , whatever, if you deny people to discuss Trader's business, you also deny yourself to discuss what other proffesions should get or not. Simple as that. Anyway no one say engies , or other support proffesions for that matter want *this* shotgun in q300 version. Almost everyone agreed locking weapon for Traders after certain quality makes perfect sense. But locking whole weapon line doesnt. Your arent the only ones that needs, no wait, that deserves new pvp weapon. Learn to live with it.
    Please address feedback to support@funcom.com, the gun is prof locked deal with it.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast