Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: With 17.1 tokens..is it too much to ask for....

zomg not a new token board with 10k token reqs or something.

However, an improved one that you add to the apf token board w/ profession adds would be sweet.

a shade board that adds hp that isn't a HUGE ip sink would be nice.

Also, new token quests or new ways to get tokens would be cool as well. (ya ya, I know you can get them in le mishs, I mean quests for larger amounts of tokens in a pop. like go target 50 mobs on rk, and you get 100 tokens. Vps for tokens would be an interesting option as well)

Quote Originally Posted by kodz54 View Post
    And you have much more of a life?....you started a usless arguement and continue to argue about it and say teh same thing over, and over, and over again...and you called AO boring O_o.
    I probably have more of a life than you, I just log on now to talk to people half a world away from me, during the day I'm normally out somewhere...

I've started to do the token grind and now, its just soooo boring, have you even tried the token gun missions?

The battlestation is just meant for pvp, originally intended....now its becoming a farm zone and AS war....

AO is boring ^.^ the community is interesting....
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

Thanks to those who posted constructively, whether for or against. Remember that all these discussions are what bring the game more and better/worse content. So it's important to continue them, not just bash them.

To those that like to troll around, all you do is bump the thread, hence the attention, and the eventual constructive criticism.

I wanted to also point out that im not begging for a new board or whatever, simply starting a thread that would allow for open discussions for Sirr to scan.

Quote Originally Posted by hatez View Post
    I've started to do the token grind and now, its just soooo boring, have you even tried the token gun missions?
    have you ever heard of RK missions? *hint* you get tokens there and XP! (although it's poor xp compared to sl)

Quote Originally Posted by dyrshin
    Thanks to those who posted constructively, whether for or against. Remember that all these discussions are what bring the game more and better/worse content. So it's important to continue them, not just bash them.
    Maybe someone could even post such a board, what it mods should look like, not to make it too overpowered but something nice to have as a reward for all the work you have done.

I'm personally ok with FC adding more token boards at like 5k, 10k, 25k and 50 for example. Gives those people who are 220 ai 30 and getting bored something more to aim for. Of course you dont HAVE to get it as people now are still happy with their cyborg boards.

One thing that will need to be implemented before this though would have to be more, fun ways to get tokens, like stated before the trade in veteran points for tokens i dont know, 500 vp's a token? Would be quite cool.

Also other ways to get them varying over ai challenges, RK and SL to gve a more wider variety therefore giving an incentive for a larger player base to actually attempt to get the required tokens.

Oh, and forget level locking them new boards: It's way easy to have 10k tokens at TL5.. Persistence is all it takes.
    So, the 1,750 and the 2.5k board at TL5 and 5k and up at TL6 would be nice.. still with the raid boards being beefed up, of course, to compensate.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

hmm could always make it an item that combines with a blank board (cheaply buyable in most cities) that converts it to a token board with none of the current mods of the token board but rather +10 to the Primary skills and gives a specific look to the right shoulder indicating the proffesion
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Quote Originally Posted by zorx View Post
    have you ever heard of RK missions? *hint* you get tokens there and XP! (although it's poor xp compared to sl)
    they are twice as boring as the token gun missions
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

Damn hatez you whine alot :P

well as you stated above , yes hecklers are boring and RK mish can be boring BUt. If you dont do any of it you will never get passed 200

So bite it in you and go lvl Hatez
    I lub u long time

Deathpoke level 170/11-wip MA! :P
    Mobtrix Level 165/10 Enforcer - Perkreset
    Tripletrix level 165/10 NT - Perkreset
    Lotuslove level 112/11 adv -Lovechild

Wanna join Ragnarok click here

Aoc -Battlecar - Rili lvl 80 Rangerz!

More grind=more struggle to lvl alts
    More grind=more rewards for those who focus on 1 char

I belong to those of us that likes to have different chars, engi, sold, shade, crat, doc, etc etc etc ... for me it a pain in the ass if theyd introduce more grinds :P.

Quote Originally Posted by sold4 View Post
    So bite it in you and go lvl Hatez
    Nerf perk reset and I will =p

and yeah, I've started a whine thread list in my sig =)
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

IMO, the battlestation would be fun even if it had no reward. If there were no VPs, I'd probably do it anyway. Maybe not as much, but I would catch a round from time to time. I know it's not for everyone, but from reactions I have heard, I am not alone (and BTW, I have never been a PvPer).

Now, there is only so much VP merchandise. I'm nearly done with my "Must Have" stuff and now I've got a list of "Nice to have" stuff like lower ql OFAB I can swap without twinking. It stands to reason that if you keep doing the BS your VPs will eventually pile up. That means that new token boards would not be a grind. They would just be something you poured the otherwise useless VPs into by converting them to tokens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmrabe View Post
    FUNCOM doesn't know S!!T about lazy and apathetic!

I'll SHOW YOU lazy and apathetic...

Tomorrow... if I feel like it.

Much wants more?

Unless they decide to add something at all that can help neutrals come even close to the already superior bonuses from tokenboards, I would certainly not agree to making them even more of a boost.

Hmm would be a nice addition, especially with the new options to trade in vp for tokens.

As the 2,5k tokenboard is easy enough to get and 2,5k tokens isn't that hard to do currenlty and with "vp to tokens" option even easier.

Would be a nice addition to the veteran and none lazy people.
    Maybe even let shades have the new one and let it have a 200-250+ conceal mod.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234