Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17.2 - New camps

The camps are going to be progressive they start as low level camps and after they are wiped out reinforcements will be dropshipped in with heavier armor and armorments until They are just sending in the most heavily armored mechs and an experimental model that is meant to kill the Artillery Commander in one shot.
    As each side completes more the final mechs get harder to beat as they have better armor and better weapons.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if the main boss will be the mech and the camp will be swarmed with AP/AV turrets
    Hopefully it wont require tanks to do the raids, there might not be any ingame by 17.2.

Wouldn't mind seeing em pop up in "The Big One" and maybe "The Spur"...

Would love to see some of the zones of RK that never made it to live

/Av'
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Would love to see some of the zones of RK that never made it to live
    God yes!
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Certainly, yes!
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    That picture looks like it was taken at Rising Sun (around Eco Red)... it could be the Sentinel base in Wailing Wastes also.

If it is at Rising Sun, they're going to have to remember Dodja(?). Give him a 20k reflect in case people get too curious.
    I hope FC keeps them seperate from the mobs involved with token guns. The token gun quests are a lame, mind-numbing exercise and I would love to see them out of the game at some point, but for non-LE people, they will still be an important part of building up token boards.

Dropping a battalion of tanks next to Eel/Smug is a very bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmrabe View Post
    FUNCOM doesn't know S!!T about lazy and apathetic!

I'll SHOW YOU lazy and apathetic...

Tomorrow... if I feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burningsmell View Post
    I hope FC keeps them seperate from the mobs involved with token guns. The token gun quests are a lame, mind-numbing exercise and I would love to see them out of the game at some point, but for non-LE people, they will still be an important part of building up token boards.

Dropping a battalion of tanks next to Eel/Smug is a very bad idea.
    /agree

So long as the bases aren't in southern foul hill's I'll probably be happy

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

http://www.washu.co.uk/misc/aozones.jpg

Somewhere in the gray area would be nice

There are a ton of empty places... There are also a ton of interesting places as well that I hope aren't ruined by the placement of the new camps
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Yeah, I would love to see this extended. Imagine un-terraformed wastelands, with enviromental dangers, rare and evil Creatures, secret hideouts from various Factions.
    Something to explore. Yea, sounds really cool, I hope we'll see new RK playfields that are more than just places with hordes of grey&dumb mobs in it
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyrshin View Post
    maybe a walkthrough-like apf sector with obstacles or something
    I give you MMOOC, the massively multiplayer online obstacle course.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    http://www.washu.co.uk/misc/aozones.jpg

Somewhere in the gray area would be nice
    Wow, if they would release some zones and give some city spots in some would sure help alot of cityless orgs out there.

And would be fun to enter Rome from 2 sides :P

Plains of Divaad

Mmmmmm I used to drool over Divaad's Armor when I was a noob lol the 5k ac back piece or whatever. I thought it was soo cool ahah

Edit:
    http://aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=142638

Gimme! ;p
    Last edited by Wantsumore; Feb 4th, 2007 at 17:50:04.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
    Yeah, I would love to see this extended. Imagine un-terraformed wastelands, with enviromental dangers, rare and evil Creatures, secret hideouts from various Factions.
    Something to explore. Yea, sounds really cool, I hope we'll see new RK playfields that are more than just places with hordes of grey&dumb mobs in it
    Think it would be kinda appropriate to find stuff like lower dust brigade mobs camps out in the middle of nowhere, well you know..... they kinda like to be alone until somthing needs to go boom

Creatures: More Ot "experiments" for clanners to judge us for, and all that comes to mind with the word evil is little goatee men in red pajamas

All in all, would be cool if they did also have new exiting places to explore along with the new camps
    Never phear, the dingus is here!

Dwigus- rk2

Problem with new zones is there are so many zones on RK now that are good for froob leveling with almost no reason for the rest of us to go back into them.

And even pre-SL there are some zones with no reason to go into them unless you *want* to do a far away mission. So a lot of zones stay empty.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

Please spare a thought for the poor henchmen, miles away from home. They are maintaining these bases to put a crust on the table back home. They are very likely froobs gone bad, lured away from the path of righteousness by the promise of phats and glory.
    210/18 Solitus Ranged Advy RUSTINEL * GARRZ Soldier Solitus 166/21
    145/18 Solitus Engineer DROIDAGE * AVYLORAN Keeper Solitus 161/14
    97/10 Solitus Metaphysicist MEHFIS * ZHERE Nanotech Nanomage 85/9
    Operator SCARCITY Fixer Opifex 49/5 Only TL2 Fixer solo title 7, all servers
    The Smuggler's Tale
    New Beginnings

Advisor of Shattered Dreams and Lumen Orien

Co-founder of Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Davias View Post
    Problem with new zones is there are so many zones on RK now that are good for froob leveling with almost no reason for the rest of us to go back into them.

And even pre-SL there are some zones with no reason to go into them unless you *want* to do a far away mission. So a lot of zones stay empty.
    Well thats RK for you, its a giant desert, always has been. I have to say, opening up a few new zones, tossing in some city plots and the new encounters would be the best idea.

I waiting happy for it
    The sl -theme wasn't good for me so more RK-content is nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12