Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zoning under combat

Zoning under combat

Still isn't working right. I attempted to zone under combat into one of the dungeons in Crippler cave in Nasc and got the "Cannot be in combat" message. Upon hitting 0 hitpoints I did finally zone, but I can't see that as being thier "fix".

I am not sure if static dungeons are classified as ACG (Automatic Content Generated?) areas like missions are. The change listed was being able to zone into ACG areas again so perhaps zoning into statics while in combat is still not allowed?
    General of Black Faction (RK2)
    Mrflibbles TL7 Opi MA setup
    Notumadik TL7 Nano Engie setup
    Holovirus TL7 Nano MP
    Razue TL5 Soli Crat
    Docprozac TL7 Soli Doc setup

Make auto arranging nanos by nanoline possible

Sillirrion said dungeons fell under that clasification on the forums.

Statics were "supposed" to be included

They should all be fixed, will take a look at that location and see if there are any that might have been missed.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

no, not fixed, not working..

I had problems zoning to Belial forest swamp houses as marshwardens and biledrinkers had attacked. Would be plus if fixed, can live without..

I just got 'target can't be in a fight' while trying to zone into a mission in Andromeda (near the 5th floor, right fixer grid exit)

Thanks for the quick response Sil

Perhaps some additional details will help in where to look. I did not write down the map coordinates, but maybe this will be enough. I am very glad this is being fixed!

Inferno
    Mission door just north of Inferno Barracks unredeemed complex
    Mission door north and west of the redeemed complex in Inferno Frontier
    Static dungeon just to the north west of the portal from Pen. aka the +10 ring dungeon

Perpetual Wastelands
    Both in the building cluster called "Tranquility." One was the far south eastern building, and the other was the large building in the south center.

Penumbra
    Mission door just south and east of the unredeemed statue at Penumbra Fortress.

Ely:
    Static dungeon just east and a little south of the redeemed Shell Beach exit.
    Static dungeon south of redeemed statue at shell beach. It is the one that is in the canyon in the rafter area on the way to Nero from Shell beach.

Agean:
    The entrance at the site identefied on the map as "the tooth"

Wailing Waste:
    It was one of the several doors where the dyna boss prowlers are located.

Pleasent Meadows:
    It was the northern shack just nw of 20K where the eye mutants hang out.

Sorry, did not list the other ones. Just tried and deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by aoife View Post
    Quote from Silirrion in another thread he closed today:
    It seems also clear that the "Known Issues" thread needs to be updated that the problem is still occuring in Rubika ... not just a few dungeons in Shadowlands

Aoife
    Which is why I bothered posting that I was having the problem in Andromeda even though there's already a reference to SL problems in the known issues thread.

Adding to Anna's list: The Eracidus dungeon at sancellum west docks (its called either 'the sluice' or 'entrance to underground sluice' or something very similar). Even relogging didnt allow me to enter this dungeon, i had a friend come to the same zone and team me, so i wasnt even in a fight, i had to run back to the statue, zone to garden and zone out again before it would let me in.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Adonis underwater dungeons, still cant zone whithout scuba gear equipped.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Its certainly not true that there aren't any fixed, the doors we could find with the flag have had the issue resolved, that has been tested, retested and confirmed. I obviously cant speak for whatever you claim as there is no way to prove it either way. Suffice to say some were changed, so I am not going to get into that and arguing about conspiracy theories that 'nothing has changed' is pointless

We did remove the combat criteria from all the doors we could find, obviously there are a few that have still retained the flag.

There are two things that can effect this, it might be an export issue with the build. We have re-exported all doors again for the build for 17.1.2 just in case it might be that and cover it off.

Secondly there may be some doors loose in the gameworld that weren't build correctly in the first place in the past. The designers have to go through the database and find all the door objects to change them, that relies on them being flagged and clearly marked as doors (not necessarily in title, but at least flagged in the database as something with teh function of a door). It may be there are some out there that weren't so clear or weren't labeled correctly.

The only real way we found those is when they are reported with co-ords so actually posting specific shift-F9 co-ords for those you find would certainly help.

We will work through those ones as we find them or have them reported.
    Old Timer

Kind of funny that they could flag all the doors at once, but have to unflag them one at a time.

Yet another nerf to fixers.

how come a problem that affects all players become a nerf to fixers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ithnag View Post
    how come a problem that affects all players become a nerf to fixers?
    LOL, I was wondering the same thing. I blitz with my MP and my doc, hehe.
    Dogeared: their fix will probably eliminate the 'sploit that allows you to pass through ''doors'' from one playfield to another. <-- zomg, she was right!

Trial Area at Ergo in Inferno won't let you in if you're in combat either...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by krazyglue View Post
    Kind of funny that they could flag all the doors at once, but have to unflag them one at a time.

Yet another nerf to fixers.
    They were always flagged. The flag just wasn't enforced until recently.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...23#post4531523 from Enno Rehling.
    Yes, we have no signature today!

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy View Post
    They were always flagged. The flag just wasn't enforced until recently.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...23#post4531523 from Enno Rehling.
    Correct, so now we have to go through and change the doors themselves, as the code itself is good functionality to have for future use.
    Old Timer

how hard can it be?

You made all the doors appear with fighting tag at once. How hard is it do backwards? AT ONCE. Again RK is utterly forgotten in removal of fighting tags? At least Milky Way Supply depot is unzonable before you kill the guards and become tagged.

Explanation of the explanation :
    they didn't make the tag appears on all doors at once .. it was implemented on each door when each door was added in the game.
    BUT ... they made the tag work at once.
    Sure it would be easier to break the code again .. but better correct all doors than adding an voluntary bug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast