Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17.2 Enforcer Defence Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Tysken View Post
    bump. FC........ PLS you angels!
    lol, thanks, now we have no chance of geting an answer

if you don't aproach them politely, they will not answer... so edit all ur mini-flames if u care about this thread
    Last edited by Luiza; Feb 22nd, 2007 at 21:12:44.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

urgh.. done. but doubt we will ever get an answer anyways., they are to busy farming titles with their agents
    For the funz....

bump for the "tank" of the game being squishier than a NT curently..

as i said.. not a single answer from FC.. getting annoying -_-
    For the funz....

the solution

marry a doc in-game and you'll be fine "tanks"..

'nuff said and stop crying...
    Why?

Sil said we (soldiers and enforcers) would adapt, and in their minds we have done it, i guess that's a far easier answer than dealing with the fact they screwed up and going back to check for an apropiate fix to replace this mess.

Endurance thingy.... it better be something that makes the enforcers "take" more damage before finaly going down... i think we should fight fight fight than finaly die :P but take a few with us

Bump for Enforcers. I like hitting them for 10k AS's and halve their hp with few clicks but this is just wrong. They need love asap.
    Ayse "Millerna" Teyze (Level 220 / AI 23) Opi Agent - Retired
    Tecavuzcu "Duneprime" Coskun (Level 213 / AI 17) Sol Advy

Omni-Tek is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by malagar View Post
    marry a doc in-game and you'll be fine "tanks"..

'nuff said and stop crying...

some1 just had his agent/trader worked up?
    For the funz....

Ya know. We should just all stop playing. Gather up the game's 200+ enfs have them all retire and not play. See how well raids run when people dont tank. Since FC is trending towards pvp this shouldnt mean anything but when all the little whiners start going and petitioning something might just happen. I hardly ever play this game any more due to the nerfs. Fix the enforcer or tell us you arent so we can just leave.

give us a sign you care we need lub... defensive stuff added to our tool set, we can't adapt to the rough enviroment of the battlestation with just a 10K Absorb Shield its just not enough for a melle user

bump
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

Quote Originally Posted by Dark1947 View Post
    bump
    why would you bump for our defence? i thought you liked takin down 80% of our hp in a few seconds :/

Enfs are leaving the game en masse and more than a few are d2 clanners. This weakens the battlestation position. The fact is while i honestly care about my faction i cant continue to play this character and i dont have the inspiration to roll up a new character for RP PVP and PVM. Hyperion5182 took far too much effort to make and develop. Hence why 1947 here wants enf luv because it helps his cause.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12