Thread: Engineer Pet Scale nano

Engineer Pet Scale nano

So since you warped the other thread to LE general when it is a 17.1 issue why don't you please give us an official response on to why the "level 80 to 150" nano only works on 201+ pets. I'm not even asking for the size to be changed in this thread just officially aknowledge that the error is there.

FC? error? blasphemous! and bump!

And there is a bug with the graphics on it. Reflect effect is showing all the time.

Please answer why is item is only usable by 201+, while in a "80-150" quest line.
    SC of Kvestakolal - Join us if you can spell it correctly
    * Mechanuf - 220 Multi-Purpose Combat Engineer
    * Hormonuf - 220 Healmonkey
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix
    * ... loads of other *ufs and *nufs

They wont answer this because they will have to admit they ****ed up. Same reason why my last thread got moved instead of answered they want to hide this problem.

if they could just remove the pet scaling and added the SL reflect that shows up, we might forget it too ^^

Btw, nano description says - "target must be in robotic form"
    I tried it on both me in slayerdroid transference and 219 dog. It doesn't work.

No need to shrink dog though, don't want a small chiwawa as a pet ;P

But yes please improve as it's quiet pointless at the moment not worth the extra NCU usage.

Would be nice to shrink them to the dog size as then we can finally use them on raids.

The NCU usage make you either use an android NCU upgrade or cancel one of the normal buffs.

Normally i buff my pets with
    Omni-Pool
    AC's
    Intrusive
    Entropy Weapon
    Sotos
    Sympatetic Entropy aura

and when i'm out with my Crat GF, I just got enough NCU for the crat aura and BR for emergency. This nano make have to cancel one of those usefull buffs ... while not add anything usefull effect at all. 10% reduction is just so insignificant, its not worth it. A 50% reduction on the other hand, would be.
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix

Well, it may have its advantages the way it is now. At least no one will demand of us to run the pet shrink right now, and thus force us to give up other useful buffs.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Bump still want an answer to this even if it's "We messed up oh well."

*side note* Mechanuf you dont need to run ac's on the bots after 200 their acs are high enough that sl mob will hit for min.

Quote Originally Posted by Acetylcholin View Post
    Bump still want an answer to this even if it's "We messed up oh well."

*side note* Mechanuf you dont need to run ac's on the bots after 200 their acs are high enough that sl mob will hit for min.
    Hmm ... then I want to buy some pets from you. My pets get beaten hard by lots of mobs (of course, not mobs like spirits and Somphos etc)
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix