Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update - 22nd February 2007

NP, I got plenty things to do on RK1, while the omni swarm camps the BS que awaiting victims
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

i guess its too much for that one dev left whos gotta work on both aoc and ao at the same time
    Nekrofiil: | Your smart ass thread got deleted. I feel sorry for you
    --- cut wrists imho :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Hi!
    The professionals program was my idea, I brought it up with Cosmik many many many years ago now as an idea to filter poor and inaccurate feedback from the playerbase. I've been a professional twice, fyi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon
    all hail the invincible ma, you're just so amazing in pvp. will you teach me to be good like you?
    [Redliner]: What I write on forums is one thing, how I act ingame is another story. If you have any complaints about my ingame behaviour, feel free to send any AvR officer a tell

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe
    didnt i previously suggest i was retarded?
    you may now take it as a fact

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Quick update on this one. We need some additional time to test the new queue changes so we have rolled the changes into 17.2. This way we can have the proper testing done and not delay 17.2.

So no downtime this week.

Tomorrow I will hopefully be able to provide you with the preliminary release notes for the 17.2 update and we hope to have 17.2 on the testlive dimension very shortly.
    Great to hear... will be interested to see the patch notes (and not just for the trader/mp lines )

*goes to bed so it can be tommorow already*
    Last edited by Ozball; Feb 28th, 2007 at 05:25:18.
    Slynthia - 220 - Solitus - Trader - RK1 - Terminal Velocity
    Sidus - 120 - Solitus - Enforcer - RK1 - Terminal Velocity

BEST! THREAD! EVER!

sobeguy: It is the Way of the Trader to laugh in the face of adversity, smile in the face of death, and enjoy the in-flight peanuts when you realize your plane just lost a wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx View Post
    NP, I got plenty things to do on RK1, while the omni swarm camps the BS que awaiting victims
    Omni does it on RK1?

Clam does it on RK2.

With our servers combined, by the power of Greyskull, we could have a balanced BS.

But what must be must be. *twiddles thumbs for 17.2*

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Quick update on this one. We need some additional time to test the new queue changes so we have rolled the changes into 17.2. This way we can have the proper testing done and not delay 17.2.

So no downtime this week.

Tomorrow I will hopefully be able to provide you with the preliminary release notes for the 17.2 update and we hope to have 17.2 on the testlive dimension very shortly.
    Sooooo, does this mean there is No plan for a 17.1.3 patch to fix all the doors we have been posting at your request so you could fix them ... the ones that still don't work when you have aggro from local mobs?

I don't see anything about fixing the doors in the 17.2 notes ...

Which patch will have all the doors fixed as you have promised us many times?

Aoife

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12