Thread: Quest item for Scheol Scientist quest line

Quest item for Scheol Scientist quest line

The sub-quest: "Ancient Urns" you are supposed to pick up an Xan urn. This urn got a very strange spawn timer. It seems it wont spawn until the last one to pick it up, completes that subquest.

We were three people who were doing this quest. First one picked it up, and we waited for repop. After one hour or so, we just gave up and the first one completed the mission. A couple of minutes later, the urn was back up. So next one (me) completed the sub quest and pop again.

What will happen if someone picks it up and dont deliver it? Will the entire questline stop up for everyone until said person completes his/hers quest?
    SC of Kvestakolal - Join us if you can spell it correctly
    * Mechanuf - 220 Multi-Purpose Combat Engineer
    * Hormonuf - 220 Healmonkey
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix
    * ... loads of other *ufs and *nufs

Same prob here. Did the quest with 3 peeps. Found only one urn in the highlands. Grabbed it. Waited. No more urns popped. Was about to give up, found this thread after an hour of waiting. Delivered the urn to Dr.Hestiya, then brought it to Vanward Four for repair. 3 minutes after the urn was gone from inv (as it became a repaired urn), a new urn popped at the same location we had been waiting. Another one picked it up, did the run to Hestiya and Vanward Four, and 3 minutes after that, another urn popped. No hour long wait this time.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Just so you know, there are roughly 20 urns around the mountain to east of the Dr, and around the south-west side of the incarnator

Pick one up when you see it

Yep, that is the place where I was. Only one single urn, and it was not respawning at all, unless the person picking it up did the quest to the point where it gets repaired.
    I have seen there plenty of urns at times, and sometimes none at all. Unlike the jars, they do not seem to repop after a fixed time.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.