Thread: Turret seem to ahve no use on evade professions

Turret seem to ahve no use on evade professions

Can you tell me why a statonary turrent cant hit evade professions?

You try to attack Nickierv with Burst, but you miss!
    You tried to hit Nickierv, but missed!

this is stupid seeing how i cant move and guarding a CP is pointless, another thing i noticed is alot of times i will be hitting a guy capturing the CP with the turrent and i can not break his capturing of it and cant kill him aswell. and he is grey to me.
    Apprentice Snakeyees..220/25/70 Fixer
    Twinke..........................220/12 MP
    Patchadams.................220/61/19 Doctor
    Sparkanator...............220/19 Neutral Engineer
    Katariina......................220/17 Crat
    Malagant......................208/12 Keeper
    wouldabeen.................174/11 NT
    *~ In loving memory of Beardedone; a good friend that will forever be remembered~* You feel the core of your being shake as BEARDEDONE has reached enlightenment!! Take care old friend.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    -Gaute Godager-"There will be no camping in the Shadowlands" LOL OK!!!

More WifF please
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

wow less than 3 mins on the post not bad
    Apprentice Snakeyees..220/25/70 Fixer
    Twinke..........................220/12 MP
    Patchadams.................220/61/19 Doctor
    Sparkanator...............220/19 Neutral Engineer
    Katariina......................220/17 Crat
    Malagant......................208/12 Keeper
    wouldabeen.................174/11 NT
    *~ In loving memory of Beardedone; a good friend that will forever be remembered~* You feel the core of your being shake as BEARDEDONE has reached enlightenment!! Take care old friend.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    -Gaute Godager-"There will be no camping in the Shadowlands" LOL OK!!!

hopefully, the turrets will gain more attack rating with higher upgrades....

Id agree with Skybert. Most people seem to assume they are useless and we have pretty well left them low quality, when they should actually be our highest priority. 8/ They will prolly get more damage, more specials, lower %evade checks or something. But evade professions do need to be able to evade some of it. Not the majority of it. Id say half. So it gives the evader enough time to run for cover but not the ability to stand there and /disco ;p
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

well if we had someone with a blue name tell us that they get more attack rating as we level them up then it would help motivate people to train turret research.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Turrets are 3/4 of upgrades done for RK2/omni. Still missing on fixers A LOT. Like 1 hit in 7-8 attacks. Considering quite not 1/1 weapon speed... Fixer can go AFK near your turret and return when he's finished with coffee and pleased his girlfriend and still be alive.

Good thing you all go in turrets in middle node to wtfpwn everyone and farm title, with no guy with an AS gun to stop the fixers.

Hell I even captured a node once and that guy in the turret stayed here not getting down for the whole battle to recapture it until the score is 500. If you can't use them right I don't see why FC should fix something.

However ranged damage should interrupt capture I agree (it interupt mechs already). Not that it will make a lot of score anyway if he dies or run away.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Evades shouldn't allow you to stand in front of 3 turrets while capping a node, and then walks away basically untouched, its ridiculous to think that you need AS to do the job cause the AR on the turrets (wich are specialized in killing ground troops) don't let them hit evaders.

AR inside turrets should be waaay increased, but if it makes em critting for 40% on every low evade profession then it's not fine, so crit chance on turrets should be 0% (can't remember even having seen a crit tho) but a 3,5-4k AR should be fine. And since in mechs and in turrets everyone should be equal, why should fixers/MA/adv evade any shot from APTs when support profs can't even dream of that?
    220 RK2 engineer.

You can crit in turrets.

And I think the AR IS going up with upgrades. Hitting a lot more now with weapo 3 then I did when we just got the APT.