Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlas of Rubi-Ka & Atlas of Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Haloer View Post
    Hi again! Yes, the the error occures when selecting the map, then if I zoom out to whoompah layer, it works fine, back to small world map, also usually fine, then when I try to movve to the larger view, the map window turns white, and in a couple of seconds I get Anarchy crashed message, stating that there is something wrong with AoRK.bin -ffile. I downloaded it from Vhabs mirror site, version 1.1 RK1&RK2.
    Getting the same thing

Great that someone is still developing maps tho, keep it up (and fix plx, I want better maps too!)
    Evil Neeley Nel 220/23 Omni Doctor
    Grim Lordarthur Reaper 220/18 Omni Engineer
    Xp Lordvilen Stick 220/14 Omni Bureaucrat
    Nekkid Nulitt Jedaih 215/10 Omni Shade
    Cantdo Neel Wrangles 195/22 Omni Trader
    Holy Yahweh Man 175/18 Omni Keeper
    Divine Shangdi Intervention 161/8 Omni Meta-physicist
    Lemerria Fano Wannabe 142/6 Omni Nano-Technician
    Heli Copter Transport 88/3 Neutral Shopping Fixer
    All a part of Ring of Destruction. Home at last!

Ok, thanks for the reply, its an error with RK1&RK2 release indeed, hmz
    I will have a look into it and see if i can figure why

Fixed now, it was a error on just the vhab mirror, i belive it was msn that made the error while traferring the compiled map from trdknight to me. Anyways, its fixed now on the vhab mirror. Enjoy

Great to hear that it wasn't something more difficult. Yesterday downloaded the full map before the reviewed version of RK1&2 was out, it works fine, thanks! And yes, saw you is IS too! Even got out alive this time! Haven't really needed the new features yet, but is always nice to have those too!
    -Haloer

------
    Sepekeeper/Haloer/Missadvy, supporting our local Omni-Tek branch office.

Here's a suggestion: add the SL jump-off points to the RK map.

Good job on the map, keep it up!
    http://www.aomarket.com - AO auctions
    http://unimob.aomarket.com - Unique mob DB
    http://pricewatch.aomarket.com - Player shop pricewatch

I've had a look at this and now have a new map of choice. Thanks for the effort you have put into this.

Quote Originally Posted by onack View Post
    I need to find out if jumpoff varies alot, i know pande is Omni HQ wherever you jumpoff
    I haven't tested this, but from experience I don't think it varies alot. It seems per SL zone, the jump-off leads to one (or a few) fixed points on RK.
    http://www.aomarket.com - AO auctions
    http://unimob.aomarket.com - Unique mob DB
    http://pricewatch.aomarket.com - Player shop pricewatch

The points aren't quite fixed, but do cluster very closely.

Seems to be generally two landing areas per SL zone, split either east/west or north/south.

For example, jumping off southern areas of Inferno drops you in one corner of Perpetual Wastelands, jumping from northern areas drops you into Eastern Fouls Plains, west of the medusas. The exact spot you land depends on exactly where you jump.

If you have Spheremap, it has many of the jump-off targets listed. An older RK map (Huge Map) had some of the landing zones marked, but not which SL zone led there.
    Last edited by CarbonumCopy; Apr 20th, 2007 at 22:21:49.
    Yes, we have no signature today!

I havent check it out yet, but i will certainly have a look at it.

I have also thought about making a APF-layer/map, wont work with character marking,
    but nice for raidleaders and for everyone getting lost, or they who just want to do their own private apf.

might be best to just keep that separate, a separate map file even better than a layer, on one of the existing layers, problem would be, every time you open it, have to drag the map to the apf part from the top corner, like with spheremap and catacombs

maybe a small file, each zoom level showing a sector, small enough that no one has to scroll at all?

hmm need the same for catacombs, maybe I'll look at doing a catacombs one myself, even if no one else ever uses it

Do you people want the jumpoffs on layer 3(zoomed in) or 4(cheatlayer), layer 3 has almost too mutch information i feel in some areas

whatever is less messy
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

If the jump offs are in an area where there is little text put them in layer 3 otherwise layer 4, but its an all or nothing thing.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

Very nice. Thank you.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Added Atlas of Cattacombs, a map for use in SL when in cattacombs, copied directly from spheremap, just hated how spheremap did it, too mutch work to look for the cattacomb you need. Use it as it is, might make a better one later. No character tracking due to this beeing a indoor area.

Is there any chance of getting high-resolution JPEG (or other standard graphics format files) for these maps? Huge Map provided that, and is was sometimes handy for out-of-game use.
    Yes, we have no signature today!

bump

<3 this map. Thank you for putting the time in to develop it.
    Lukew
    neutral Third Faction

May the farce be with you.

The Ultimate YouTube Song-Off Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    <Q> /afk (I'm a keeper now)

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast