Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Great Birthday Giveaway Begins!

Winners have all been notified via email.

The reason that winners weren't posted for all to see is that in this case, with the entry method just being that you were in the game (i.e. you didn't specifically have to 'enter' and some might even win without knowing they were entered!) we didn't feel it was appropriate to post people's names as there are any number of reasons why people don't necessarily want their names published publicly.

I can assure you that the prizes were won, and the majority have been claimed, and the community team is constantly following up with those that haven't responded to the emails yet.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Winners have all been notified via email.

The reason that winners weren't posted for all to see is that in this case, with the entry method just being that you were in the game (i.e. you didn't specifically have to 'enter' and some might even win without knowing they were entered!) we didn't feel it was appropriate to post people's names as there are any number of reasons why people don't necessarily want their names published publicly.

I can assure you that the prizes were won, and the majority have been claimed, and the community team is constantly following up with those that haven't responded to the emails yet.
    Thanks for the post, Sil. It makes sense. But you gotta admit, the details for the contest on the community page really doesn't contain much detail.

If there are any unclaimed leet keys I'll have one thanks :P
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

bump ^^

I'll take any unclaimed leet keys too

It's well past the birthday celebration now, but may I dare ask one thing...

I heard GSP DJ's announcing that the "all-in-one" upgrade keys that were given out in GSP contests and vicinity contests held by ARK personnell could only be used to upgrade a *free* account, *not* to get the missing expansions/pre-order keys on a already paying account. Is this also true for the keys given in the weekly draws?

And no. I did not win anything.. :/ A Jobe luxury key or a LE pre-order mech would have been nice, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Lupe View Post
    It's well past the birthday celebration now, but may I dare ask one thing...

I heard GSP DJ's announcing that the "all-in-one" upgrade keys that were given out in GSP contests and vicinity contests held by ARK personnell could only be used to upgrade a *free* account, *not* to get the missing expansions/pre-order keys on a already paying account. Is this also true for the keys given in the weekly draws?

And no. I did not win anything.. :/ A Jobe luxury key or a LE pre-order mech would have been nice, though?
    mis-quote of what the DJ's said ....... the all-in-one keys given out during 6th anniversary would update a 'new' account not an 'existing' account paid or froob.

as for the normal keys they work on any account (with the caution that they will upgrade a froob account to paying).

in the upper right of your account page you will find a window that will say
    Upgrade your account with Game Key
    Here you can enter keys you have acquired for activating expansion and boosters packs, special preorder content or for participating in betas.
    That is where you cut/paste the Key you are e-mailed

proud owner of a Jobe Lux from a contest during party
    Last edited by Peregryn; Jul 11th, 2007 at 14:52:29.
    Only through the exercise of free will can the soul grow; only through courage in the face of temptation and pain can the spirit soar.

Indeed, it is well past the birthday! Congrats to all the winners and participants from the past month! As well thanks celebrating and attending the many parties across all of the servers. It was a blast!

Lastly, if you were contacted on winning a prize in this giveaway and have a question, then please contact community@anarchy-online.com or PM me directly.

Cheers!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345