Thread: Since they gave us Team DB....

Since they gave us Team DB....

...Why not give us a team Life Channeler next? I know for sure that it would be a dream to any doc out there.

and make it 10 minutes long or cut the recharge on it... please!!!!
    -= Power Overwhelming =- - Recruiting? Why, yes, ofc we are

Moved on to EQ2 - cya!

Make it last 20 mins fgs :\

And a decent recharge, 1900 heal is nothing nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Doutora View Post
    Make it last 20 mins fgs :\

And a decent recharge, 1900 heal is nothing nowadays
    Life Chaneler, it is a Temp HP buff, not a 'Heal'.
    (as in, it only Adds/Heals the 1344 hp one time, which the Temporary HP lasts for a short duration of time).
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

It also heals. Used it a lot before CR. Making it team would result in a team heal which isn't bad imho.
    blah

altho this is a good ideea... its not required for a doc imo...
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Khrystanna View Post
    altho this is a good ideea... its not required for a doc imo...
    That very much depends on the doc's level, and LC is both a heal and HP buff as you can see here
    Last edited by Mekh; Aug 29th, 2007 at 11:50:54.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

if they do give us something along this line it should last for the time it normally does (about 8 minutes i think), but have a refresh on team like the umbral/SL runspeed things were our teamates get it recharged on depletion and that part lasts on us for an hour.

it would have to have a ridiculous recharge/cast time though so i think team heal would be out of the question, but allow it to be a pre-battle buff like omni med. This would allow us to stop having to time LC between heals (that recharge can hurt in a serious battle) while not allowing lvl 5 twinks to run around with 1300 extra life for half an hour. maybe even have a teamate lvl>160 or so tag on it to avoid exploiting massive hp in low lvl pvp.

but honestly im pretty exicted about the team deathless blessing, it has turned out to be an excellent nano. especially when aggro is swapping alot like in DB or alb, or even alapaa.

Retired Doc Professional
    ill add it to the wish list, this is a very good idea

edit: we dont really have a wish list, do we? i guess ill have to rearrange some things in a few days
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

IMO, this is not required. LC was intended to be a HP buff, not a heal. The recharge on it reflects that. That's why it's higher than that of an actual heal. It does heal, for consistant numbers, but because of the recharge, it wasn't a good idea to use it as one because you get maybe 1 and ahalf heals in with LE but only 1 with LC.

And yes I'm back for a month. Reactivated for my org's anniversary
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    IMO, this is not required. LC was intended to be a HP buff, not a heal. The recharge on it reflects that. That's why it's higher than that of an actual heal. It does heal, for consistant numbers, but because of the recharge, it wasn't a good idea to use it as one because you get maybe 1 and ahalf heals in with LE but only 1 with LC.

And yes I'm back for a month. Reactivated for my org's anniversary
    ZOMG WB "REGIDOCK"

(what happened to teh froobaby?)
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

Froobeh is now level 17 with ql 53 implants in. Since I have my account active I'm going to run a bunch of team missions solo to see if:

1) I can get some of that new Miy's armor
    2) To earn up a few mill to give to my fr00b before my account dies.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Bah! Doctors want the world! I love my TDB, but my Adv is left going WTF and the shrinking dragon nano... And for the Scheol quest, they get Team Scheol map, absolutely useless these days, with the Knowledge of Shadownland Vet nano, yet the Doc gets something useful like the added nano init buff

Likewise the Syndicate Brain, the Doctor one is great, but the Adv one offers multi-melee and multi-ranged, skills we aren't exactly missing!

Don't get me wrong, I love playing my Doc, now that Jaegerin has reached 220 (must update my sig), but it looks like Docs are becoming the new lovechild.

The idea for the nano sounds good though.
    Lorna, 209/13 Trader on Die Neue Welt
    Jaegerin 220/21 Adenturer equip
    Yeuh 220/20 Doctor equip
    General of Midnight Syndicate

- Live long and prosper, but not at the expense of your comrades

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love playing my Doc, now that Jaegerin has reached 220 (must update my sig), but it looks like Docs are becoming the new lovechild.
    Go on BS..... :P
    Odinochka 220/30/70 Sol Veteran of Punk
    Linadoc 220/29/70 Doc Advisor of Punk