Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Level 60 Twink

What stopped you on the implants, treatment or abilities?

Treatment!

I am still waiting for proof from the people claiming to have QL 200 Imps in with level 60. I want to see the treatment set up - or a screenshot!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevo-RK3 View Post
    Treatment!

I am still waiting for proof from the people claiming to have QL 200 Imps in with level 60. I want to see the treatment set up - or a screenshot!
    if treatment stopped you a doctor wont have trouble getting 200 imps in

True, doc might manage.

Another question: I am just trying to make my fixer a bit more pvp-ish, and i just cannot decide on where to go weaponwise. PvM all works just perfect, but in pvp my alpha isnt just enough. Well, i do not get hit - but i miss AS/FA as specials. Is hawk or craphander or even both an option?

I am very very short on IP by th way.

Blackbird + low ql Onehander might work quite nicely with SharpObjects for Kizzers

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

well bb is not really much better then my mortiigs, Craphander ist an option, but i am not sure about the QL - 50 seems to be too low somehow. I have a problem concerning sharp objects - while in 75er css i can use them without IP in SharpObjects, in ga3 i just cannot reach the sharpObjects skill.

i would suggest as high a ql plain old beamer as you can get on... the minimum damage is quite nice and there's no messy multi ranged to worry about.
    Threeze - 220/24/69 Neutral Fixer [Old New E], [Old Old E]
    Threezeley -220/17 Neutral Meta-Physicist
    Maytricks -218/18 Neutral Doctor
    Beautystrike -150/00 Neutral Nano-Technician
    Bloodred -150/05 Clan Agent
    Optimize -147/05 Omni Bureaucrat
    Maytri -120/02 Neutral Engineer
    Oneze -74/07 Neutral Fixer

well i do have 2 mortiigs (125er+100er) equipped - as described in earlier posts with almost no ip in MR - i did it with a lot of equip - so beamer is not really an option. I am rather looking for fun stuff (like SharpObjects) or weapons with some extra specials.

Thank you anyway. Did anyone ever test those waterbombs/grenades/Muffins etc.
    Any useful items there? What about a low QL Hawk offhand? did anyone test?

well i do have 2 mortiigs (125er+100er) equipped - as described in earlier posts with almost no ip in MR - i did it with a lot of equip - so beamer is not really an option. I am rather looking for fun stuff (like SharpObjects) or weapons with some extra specials.

low dmg and high evades is what you get on a lowbie GA fixer nomatter what you do. Wouldnt recommend trying AS\FA weaps for some few lucky hits now and then.

As for all the sharp object items and ****, pretty much waste, just a tiny bonus dmg you wont need

The closer you get to 200 the less it becomes an issue over 1 thing like treatment and the more it becomes a balancing act... i.e. more treatment here means less agility. Once you get past that you are home free and 200 imps become possible in "at least" 5 locations.
    Still waiting for a reason to come back...

Kizzers.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

Nevo, I'm working on a 60 twink myself. Did you max stam or was IP too tight?

Stam = more hp, but is the price in IP worth it
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Nevo, I'm working on a 60 twink myself. Did you max stam or was IP too tight?

Stam = more hp, but is the price in IP worth it
    Stam also = more smg/burst

Worth maxing imo if you can pull it off
    Last edited by DarkSektor; Jun 7th, 2008 at 17:03:59.
    Still waiting for a reason to come back...

no i didnt, only agi, sense, int max

Yeah, I'll see how it goes. Doubt I'll find the IP though

Thanks for the quick replies
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

remember to build a high tower when u work on ur NCU - helps a lot
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

so how did it go with your fixer fellow Soldier (Manic)?
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

All completed (except 250 token board and AI dodge util)

I pretty much made a replica of your fixer (hey, why re-invent the wheel) but have lower imps all around. E.g. my r.arm imp is ql172.

I maxed MR for lack of AI armour, almost maxed stam. My nano skills are good enough to cast all the highest level req nanos and pretty good nanos for the other lines. I have 6 ql160 mems, which is awesome, I never run out of NCU.

I didn't use chapmans, pure novic ring or towers.

Guns are 101 and 124 beamers, couldn't find the perfect ql ones, but not too fussed. TIM scope was fun to get, never fought that mob before! Got the help of a 74 soldier and we took that nasty looking slayer down fast.

It was a fun project, I will keep my fixer at 60 as a permanent totw farming mule.

Thanks for the inspiration and help Nevo

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    TIM scope was fun to get, never fought that mob before! Got the help of a 74 soldier and we took that nasty looking slayer down fast.
    She's 76, but I'm flattered that you'd lie about the age haha

Yes a very nice little tearabout you've made Manic. Now where's this line for ToTW phatz?

Quote Originally Posted by Dublivion View Post
    She's 76, but I'm flattered that you'd lie about the age haha

Yes a very nice little tearabout you've made Manic. Now where's this line for ToTW phatz?
    If you see me online and I'm free then ya know who to call

76?! Geez no wonder you slaughtered me later ^^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast