Thread: The best froob prof

The best froob prof

So what do you think would be the most fun prof to play with.

P.S. have funds for it

We can't tell you what's fun; what might be a blast to some people (I love playing my own trox MA for example ) might be rather boring to some others.

Ultimately it's all down to your playstyle, and as you seem to have a large budget you can kinda experiment for a bit.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Fixer. No other froob prof has nearly as many of their best known tools available to fr00bs: Grid Space Freedom, Hack-n-Quack, Fixer Grid, Grid Armor. Only notable thing missing are Perennium Beamer weapons.

blackbirds ftw ;p
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

GA Fixer or melee Advy
    Rootcommand Level 219/28 Omni Solitus Fixer
    Diosdemuerte Level 213/18 Omni Solitus Soldier
    Dicenslice Level 220/21 Omni Atrox Keeper

~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~

Advy can get some seriously good froob gear (CotWK, Dchest, GoC, Smart Hood, Chiro/Gelid, etc.) that can take a while to acquire, and thus give you several nice small goals. Fixer is essentially slap on GA4, BBs and done. Don't know about others but I'd be bored to tears. But if creds isn't an issue and you're just going to buy whichever, then meh. Go advy so you can look like a totw mob.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Id vote for MA, probably the best froob damage (funest for me cause im a damage whore ) short of only maybe the Enhanced queen blade on a enforcer (Level req like 184, why wait that long to be ubah?

Enforcers
    Adventuers
    Martial Artists
    Fixers

Best froob profs most likely in that list, but i could be wrong, either way, fun is fun isnt it?

•GA Fixer
    •1he Advy
    •Wrangle Wh*re Trader
    •Enfo
    •MA
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Advy can get some seriously good froob gear (CotWK, Dchest, GoC, Smart Hood, Chiro/Gelid, etc.) that can take a while to acquire, and thus give you several nice small goals. Fixer is essentially slap on GA4, BBs and done. Don't know about others but I'd be bored to tears. But if creds isn't an issue and you're just going to buy whichever, then meh. Go advy so you can look like a totw mob.
    i'd agree with that. I personally would probably go with a trox advy, but their damage isn't that good which is a downside for me. Apart from that, martial artist, fixer are good soloers imo. Being an enf or a doc gives you a high advantage as a froob since every team needs one, out of those two i would prefer enf since being a doc relies on a good tank and it can be annoying as a doc and having a gimpy team
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent