Thread: Full Auto

Full Auto

Someone noticed something wrong with FA after last patch? Did some testing and also some Duels (3-4 Against a Doc, no Def-Doc though). Alot of 0 Bullet FA's and Plenty 1-4 Bullets (against that doc!) 3387 Attck Rating and 2589 FA Skill on my Trox. Any of you maybe with similar experience?
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Docs can now go full def due to faster heals. Might have something to do with it.
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Still doesn't make sense, docs got like what, 2,4-2,6k def at most in a regular setup, then 3,4k+ FA ar still lands 0-4 bullets, and quite often too. Something is definitely borked with FA mechanics now.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

An endgame atrox soldier will never miss a doc in such a testing situation that hard. There is only 1 logical explanation for this:

Shoorty just is a noob !

;o
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonde View Post
    Shoorty just is a noob ! ;o
    Confirmed!

Deflects are a huge nerf to FA since they check for each bullet and a successful deflect is the same as a miss. So we now got both dodge and deflect checks for each bullet. Even if the initial chance is low, it accumulates with many bullets, and a failed FA due to deflect is more likely to occur than a failed AS.

I have noticed the same, and this could be an explanation, or at least part of.
    General of First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Doniger View Post
    a successful deflect is the same as a miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Full Auto: If a shot is glanced, all subsequent bullets will do 50% damage.
    Deflect is not your culprit for the 0-4 hit FAs (if those are correctly observed). If you miss, there are no subsequent bullets. If you are deflected, you just do less damage from there.

There was some discussion in the Adv forum about how Deflect ruins our FA (in PvM, so somewhat unrelated) due to the low number of bullets in the JEPP, because it's impossible to compensate an "early" deflect when you only shoot 10 bullets. With ~30 bullets it's much easier to salvage some damage.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

I was pretty sure I read somewhere it was a miss, but guess I must have misread. Thanks for the correction.
    General of First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Doniger View Post
    I was pretty sure I read somewhere it was a miss, but guess I must have misread. Thanks for the correction.
    That was accurate with earlier test versions of 18.7, but it was changed to the 50% damage per bullet thing after Michi took over.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm