Thread: Hunting lvl75-95

Hunting lvl75-95

I'm looking 4 new and interesting places to hunt with a full group lvl range 75-95.

+10k xp/kill a must

I'm really bored with all the regular spotsand would love some new ideas...
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

Grab a couple friends and run 80-100% missions =) been doing it for a while now, great exp and loot not to mention we all have our mission only nanoformulas along with pets to grow into and such just have to pick and choose sometimes and make sure you dont go running off to east foul plains or something heh.

Question What regular spots?

If you haven't tried Borgs at the Factory in Mort then you are in business! Go due North of MeetMeDere in Newland and after you zone you will soon see the factory in front of you. there is an outpost NE of the crater with two static dungeons also. Come prepared...this is no picnic!!

Been doing this, I must say that I've seen the worst players here I ever saw in any online RPG.

The skill required is just to be able to go save before the 4-6 groups are wiped out after 30 min of making good xp.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)