Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [APRIL FOOLS] 17.9 Preliminary Update Notes

I was on a boat cruise today (just a little boat, going around a Marina and down a river, it was more like a money tour than the dolphin tour it was supposed to be. Driver guy kept point out the 6 million dollar houses and 10 million dollar boats just to make us feel poor.) with my grandmother and a friend of hers who lives nearby to where I am. The purpose was to see some of the city I've moved to, and some dolphins.

Unfortunately, there were no dolphins. But while cruising around the canals looking at all the mansions, the driver alerts us over the PA that he's not come this way before, and they had to deviate the route. (I forget why). And then we come up to this blocked off area in the canals and theres these two bridges, ones really really tiny (you could barely get a rowboat under it) and the other quite small. Although it just kinda.. Looked small. It wasnt really small.

So he's like. Over the PA. 'Crap. We're coming up on a bridge and theres no room to turn. I hope we fit under it. Well. If we dont, I hope my boss doesnt mind if I bring the boat back as a converable.'

All the grannies on the tour start jittering nervously.

I'm just keeping my opinion to myself. They've clearly all forgotten it's April 1st and should be on their guard.

So we scoot under the bridge (with about a foots clearance), everyone heaves a sigh of relief. Then over the PA our driver announces he got us all, April Fools, rar rar.

The man is a tour boat driver f'christs sake. He probably goes under that bridge 20 times a day. :P

This was hilarious - thanks !
    Had me laughing for a good while.

Bump for Sil.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

Hahahaha... Aff! Had me untill the Pande change.. lol..
    Though the "being able to change faction after 200" would be quite cool :P Wonder how manny Clan would lose :P
    Welcome to the Internet. Where boys are boys,
    boys are men, and 14 year old girls are the FBI

nice one.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

and what about trader's suggestion? Beast can be charmed and warped in any playfield. WTB
    or what about MP summoning sirillion?
    and thx for funny time
    Last edited by freezosch; Apr 1st, 2008 at 17:51:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Teoretik View Post
    So what are MPs getting this patch?
    l2r n00b.

We get FP NT (amongst all the others).
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by freezosch View Post
    and what about trader's suggestion? Beast can be charmed and warped in any playfield. WTB
    or what about MP summoning sirillion?
    and thx for funny time
    Would be a nerf for MP pets, hes already admitted hes a gimp

ha ha ha

very funny... you had me... till I read on... great stuff! I like the new rocks feature LMAO!
    Honge
    Atrox Enforcer

"Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I might remember. Involve me and I will learn!"

lol is this new fun patch for the 1st april?

- NT Cyberdecks now include the Burst/Fling Shot/Aimshot special abilities. All Cyberdecks will now include the need for Energy Ammo to utilize these special attacks.
    hey, need SneakAttack and Backstab!
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Don't forget to stack up some rocks unerneath the redeemed temple in Adonis
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Haha, priceless!
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    New features and Major Changes

World Changes

- Given feedback that players miss fighting Hecklers in the shadowlands all mobs in Shadow-missions will now be Hecklers.

- Hecklers will all carry ingots again and the value of the ingots has been doubled.
    Rofl

p.s. whoever is doing that annoying color thing with names STOP IT! :P
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

this patch is clearly a nerf to MPs.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Oh ffs, you didnt see the smile on my face as i was reading first post. And then sudden change in face expression when i realized i was fooled. I feel like a monkey.

buh! no keeperlove!
    Dalai "Cyberacid" Lama - K33p0r
    Aua "Denniz" Weh - Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    Europe is richer and has hot chicks!
    Americans ...well they are fat! ...and lazy.

Works for me, when is it expected to hit test?

:P :P :P

[Social] Martyred: everyones health should be at 0, i will adjust this on an individual basis now.
    Rambazamba: macrosun doesn't exploit, he's like neo in matrix. he bends the code at his will.

I'm not really a CoT, I only play one on TV.

*waits for sil to come on and say that he didn't notice the date and it's really the release notes*. lol prolly would have to make beast single team then cuz so many people would quit that there won't be enough for a full raid. The best part is i almost had his bluff without knowing the date because I was sitting there going "this doesn't look quite like the normal release notes, I wonder what's different". O well wtb the real 17.9 release notes plax you said you'd release them within a week like 2 weeks ago sil!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gimpmasta View Post
    *waits for sil to come on and say that he didn't notice the date and it's really the release notes*. lol prolly would have to make beast single team then cuz so many people would quit that there won't be enough for a full raid. The best part is i almost had his bluff without knowing the date because I was sitting there going "this doesn't look quite like the normal release notes, I wonder what's different". O well wtb the real 17.9 release notes plax you said you'd release them within a week like 2 weeks ago sil!!!
    You forget its a Funcom Week™ that Sil was talking about. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Man i really thought Funcom had lost there mind till i saw the date.

Stop scaring me lol
    Bailau 220 Fixer General of Leet-Bloc

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast