Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Major PVP NERF!!!

Major PVP NERF!!!

why FC why???!?! u make a patch and call it a content patch for high lvls... sure we get a lot of new camps but why did u have to nerf pvp soo much???? i dont want to only be able to pvp in 2ho and the arena or are u going to nerf 2ho too???

if u want to make high lvl content than make omni ent and Athen 25% zones and boralies 0% or something just dont make another pvp zone 75%
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

I cant possibly be the only one who cares about this?!?
    do u really only want to pvp in the arena???

post something damnit make urselves heard, bump this thread

WE WANT MORE PVP ZONES NOT LESS!!!

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Originally posted by Jamespond
    I cant possibly be the only one who cares about this?!?
    do u really only want to pvp in the arena???

post something damnit make urselves heard, bump this thread

WE WANT MORE PVP ZONES NOT LESS!!!
    ah...ok pathc at 78% here (just got home from work). Might have helped if you "explained" which zones were changed to expand the discussion some

Just my 2 credits.

okay here they are... PW, Mort, DAV, SAV, CAV, BF did i forget any??? these zones have been made 75% zones in patch 14.4 and 14.5

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug

Grr...make em 0% and 25% again

pam, what the hell was in that bag?
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

Yeah
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

okay here they are... PW, Mort, DAV, SAV, CAV, BF did i forget any??? these zones have been made 75% zones in patch 14.4 and 14.5
    I Agree with the mort change, but the others, simply suck....WHY?!

Sheesh...

People whine when Mort goes 25%, now they whine that it's back at 75% (not you phil, you stated your pref).

I wish some of the zones had been kept 25% or 0% too, but get some consistency.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

14.7 Patch notes

New zones to be nerfed

2ho
    4ho
    ect. ect.

NERFED ALL ZONES

thats the future of AO.

=( truely sad....

make more 25%

the game is supposed to be a conflict.

The problem with Mort was a lvl 75-100 hunting there and lvl 200 coming to gank.

If they up pvp bracket that lvl 200 cant attack lvl 75 then they could make mort back to 25%

I think you should pvp with people you can team with.
    Last edited by Julia; Sep 19th, 2002 at 05:09:59.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

yea if pvp would be fixed and not consist to 75% of 150+ ganking 75-100 prolly more people would participate and there could be something like large scale war.

the gas changes are just the easiest way to fix the problem prolly...fc doesnt see that with that strategy of taking the easiest way out all the they wont hold their customers very long nemore.

edit: forgot - and if all professions had about equal chances (no i dont aim at traders alone here).

PvP (yes, the entire system as it stands) has been pretty screwed from the start. Here we are almost 2 years later and title still means nothing at all. As I recall around release they had plans for certain title levels to actually do something, but as for now all they do is make your name take up more space.

I say screw PvP. In an ideal world it would just be traders vs. traders, because no one else can really compare to a debuff that sucks 40-50 levels off your character.

Re: Major PVP NERF!!!

why FC why???!?! u make a patch and call it a content patch for high lvls... sure we get a lot of new camps but why did u have to nerf pvp soo much???? i dont want to only be able to pvp in 2ho and the arena or are u going to nerf 2ho too???

if u want to make high lvl content than make omni ent and Athen 25% zones and boralies 0% or something just dont make another pvp zone 75%
    They nerfed PvP in 2ho as well. The grey guards aggroing were annoying enough, but now omni captains will completely unbalance PvP versus clanners. Don't expect many to be hanging out there anymore either.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Well, i think they outta fix the the lvl 75-200 free for all thingy (thats really ****ing silly!)...lower the damn gas! We are at war here, remember?

Just my 2 creds
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

noooooooooo, i cant beleve it!

I want more PVP zones and not more monster hunting 75% zones.

Wounder what FC are thinking about when they made it 75% ... Its dead there now and it was dead there before patch. But atleast I could bring my guild to CAV or DAV and have team-pvp events without any interference
    I doubt we will have it in the Arena... gj FC

Agreed Doiceman.

My only concern is spreading out the already limited pvp population over too many areas but its not like these areas were ever stalked in the hope of running into some other random person with nothing to do. These areas for guild events and random 0% fun are so helpfull... and its not like pvp is made too convenient or entertaining, why take them out?
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Perhaps this is all in preparation for the booster pack?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast