Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Update: Plans and Progress!

Well....WOW? Fire up the XBOX OR PS and go online? Dunno...kinda ruins it for me (I admit to not being a pvp'er) to always hear so much hating about stuff that is really only pvp'ers....Just an opinion....I reckon when i hit 220 it will be time to roll another toon....

Ffs Sil Come On
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by dobbole View Post
    wow, what is this problem with customer service I hear of? Lemme see....

I pay my account bill every month...so no issues for me there.

I do not do whatever it is (I suppose I am not uber) that requires me to petition every time I log in to fix whatever it is I do not know about that causes someone to need immediate petition attention.

The new game engine wont do anything except look pretty, as I am not a pvp dork and do not expect it to change my ability to "gank" others.

I see so many posts in these forums that are whines about pvp crap....give it a rest already....my god..
    try changing your sub cycle to 6 months and see what happens.

the new game engine is supposed to a little more than make the game look pretty we'd like some specs on it so we know what to expect....some people ARE running older machines and may need to update hardware/software to continue playing.

as for customer service...log in and sit still for 6 hours then log off feeling disgruntled....youll have a pretty good idea of what the others who get no respose from CS are feeling like.....or better yet send FC 30 e-mails about a problem and watch them all ignored.....or even watch a perfectly good request for the game director just to SAY hi...watch that ignored to.

i like my pvp im not all that great at it but its fun and a lot of the customer base agrees with that....so if you dont like all the pvp wines ignore them there are other people playing this game not just you.
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

Sil finally did say hi, check the thread "Are we there yet?"
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Ah yes about an hour before i posted hahaha

Foot...meet mouth
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Moldark View Post

i like my pvp im not all that great at it but its fun and a lot of the customer base agrees with that....so if you dont like all the pvp wines ignore them there are other people playing this game not just you.

I know, I was just hoping that AOC would lure them all away....

Yes, I am sure there are issues, there always are when more than one human is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Moldark View Post
    *sacrifices a chicken on the front step of FC's HQ*
    Your engi is only 213 according to your sig.
    Chicken sacrifices are reserved to 220 only!
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Your engi is only 213 according to your sig.
    Chicken sacrifices are reserved to 220 only!
    And he said he said he was going to do it on the front Step of FC-HQ.
    As we all know only too well, engie pets dont do stairs, raised platforms or minor bumps in the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Namely pets going into a disconnected state on the battlestation and some fixes for the use of aoe effects on duels.
    Finally, thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by dobbole View Post
    wow, what is this problem with customer service I hear of? Lemme see....

I pay my account bill every month...so no issues for me there.

I do not do whatever it is (I suppose I am not uber) that requires me to petition every time I log in to fix whatever it is I do not know about that causes someone to need immediate petition attention.....
    Haha, don't jinx yourself
    Verta 220/30/70

I wish they'd keep this stuff to the test server... the announcements of future content that is. This stuff of them shipping out a 99% teaser 3 months before anything even gets close to being finished in the testing phase is annoying, Like the promise of retirement. Not everyone will be around to see it the rate RK1 is going.

Just don't officially tell us until you are sure you're going to be ready to start shipping it out. It's one thing to give teasers and previews to drum up interest... It's another thing to pull a duke nukem forever sort of a thing.
    Last edited by copperneedle; Jun 17th, 2008 at 12:52:43.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Quote Originally Posted by copperneedle View Post
    ... It's another thing to pull a duke nukem forever sort of a thing.
    lmao and agreed
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Well you can all thank me. I laid down my Duke Nukem Forever limited edition forum war card. 17.8 will be brought out tommarow. You're all quite welcome, I just had to do it, though my deck is now a little less powerful Go Go Pokamods!
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    As we all know only too well, engie pets dont do stairs, raised platforms or minor bumps in the ground.
    It's because they have to execute a nanoprogram each time they want to take a step. And we all know you can't cast while falling.

Quote Originally Posted by copperneedle View Post
    Well you can all thank me. I laid down my Duke Nukem Forever limited edition forum war card. 17.8 will be brought out tommarow. You're all quite welcome, I just had to do it, though my deck is now a little less powerful Go Go Pokamods!
    Hahaha /bow
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456