Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 1 trader twink

Each level of Shadowlands requires a certain amount of Guardian Faction to enter through the Ergo portal. I believe that Inferno requires 25,000 and Pandemonium requires 30,000. I usually do farming in Elysium and Adonis, but I have also in Penumbra before.
    Ky Loobman Jelly :: 220/23 Solitus Doctor
    Sechsy :: 191/11 Nanomage Meta-Physicist. First 61+ character with 1hp. Duel Video
    Ganked You :: 166/20 Solitus Adventurer. Equipment
    The Loob Man :: 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist. Equipment
    Lubemeup Imgoingin :: 126/15 Atrox Enforcer. Equipment
    Sechzy :: 95/10 Nanomage Trader. Equipment
    Sechsie :: 76/8 Nanomage Nano-Technician. Equipment
    Totw Nerfed Twink :: 25/3 Nanomage Agent. Equipment. Soloing Aztur

what happens if i go higher? >.<
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iscarrim
    In Mother Russia, you don't bump the thread; the thread bumps you!

All the better I suppose, though I don't think that it'll help with anything. I think my level 4 trader has around 47k Guardian Faction from sitting around in Albatraum while we killed all of the mobs and around 8 pocket bosses.
    Sechsy :: 191/11 Nanomage Meta-Physicist. First 61+ character with 1hp. Duel Video

and how about my back item....
    here is a list of possibilities-
    Robe of the Faithful
    The Pioneer Backpack
    Vagabond Cloak
    Guardian Tank Armor (With ALL the NCU and Imp stacking in the world is this possible btw?)
    and i can imphosise the word ALL!!!

or are there any other back items i dont know about please post em...think outside the box too pls ^^
    Quote:

w/e works for you on back items.

there is also an omni only back item or two you can use on a level one. Also there are those usually crappy RK back items, they have like AC's and maybe a small first aid mod or something, but the AC's are good. Also i think the nasc cloak is possible and ill probly use that one myself but otherwise im gonna use something for more AC's.

I use a Nascence cloak on my 2.5 year old level 10 trader (though that trader's pretty gimp compared to modern twinks). If you are Omni-Tek, or if you switch to one temporarily for gear, then http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=245585 can be useful. GTA is probably possible for Traders, and has already been done as Doctor, of course you must remember that all of the mods on GTA will over-equip.

But yeah, it all depends if you're going for ACs, HP, evades, AAD, NR, nano skills, weapon skills, or a solid mixture of important ones.

wow cool...any guides how to get the GTA loobie? Seems like you know way more then me >.<
    ive always been told lvl 1s cant do GTA so when i start walking down bor people mouths will drop x)
    Quote:

gta has not been done on any level 1's
    doctor has the best chance of equipping it though
    especially if lya armor is used for sleeves
    and for twinking
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

Ah, I was thinking of the doctor here, but I guess they didn't have GTA on: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=496417

You'd probably use a setup like this to put it on at a low level, I just haven't played with the implants, validated that the pistols aren't too bad to get on, and a Gunship would probably be needed if low enough: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=117692

256 Multi ranged isn't possible.

Stats that are achieveable about that high are

intel
    psychic
    sense

Agent can in fact get the highest implants in at level 1 but im not sure you could get GTA on anything but maybe doctor.

Loobie your stamina/strength setup seems impossible for a lvl 1...
    a couple of other stuff...
    Should i use: A T.I.M scope or a ql 275 scope
    2 bracers of amplified sound over Jobe Bracers
    A shotgun or sniper rifle? (due to more buffs for sniper rifle)
    and still a little confused on wep...A cobra or a silverback??? dont know much others that use fling and AS
    Having a little trouble finding ergo in ely...
    would a 220 trox solider be able to get the ring and wenwen? or do i need help?
    what is my cap of ncu and CL if you know...and how do i get the hydro strength pants without dieing ...
    Quote:

Your hud and wep choices are up to you, go with what you like most. Another fling AS wep is kyr/ofab bows which can be done just as well as the others and has better min damage. Don't limit yourself to AS weps though.

For getting to inferno and wen wen you need a healer and a mezzer. Hots=healer but mezzer and probly parrot morph will be best.

NCU cap and CL cap not really sure. If you were smart and got some lyas then you can possbly get slightly more than before. But using everything avail and optimum twinking 5 slot may be possible.

kk ty...and somebody talked about getting all 3 funnelers on...any tips? items or anything would help...the bow is a little hard because for sniper has Unexpected Attack which is a huge bonus...
    yes i stocked up on the lya's ^^ very nice twink armor....i am suprised to see this post still on the first page and everyone helping out tyvm ^^
    Quote:

kk got my 4 slot in ... i am at 116 ncu...how do i do the collar? or am i missing a step after that?
    Quote:

ql 16 carb armor, NCU wrist implants, NCU ring from subway, NCU perfectly cut jewel ring

got most of them.... having trouble with the NCU ring (not the subway one...) any guides for what to do to get colar and how much NCU i need to pull it off (please dont add more NCU thats needed pls...it will just cause a big headache xP)
    Quote:

I can't remember lol. But its probly the same thing i am going to do to cast bulk trader, and thats a twinking secret

boo! for twinking secrets x_x ive gone too far to get blocked by secrets of teh gods
    Last edited by Bloodsick; Nov 11th, 2008 at 23:52:13.
    Quote:

hey havent heard any more replies =p but here is a little off topic quiestion....for the wenwen...can a person at any level...lets say 30...could they get it? and is it only for some profs
    Quote:

If you haven’t seen this yet- here are a couple pages you might find useful about my little level 1 Trader “Stexer”. He’s the guy I used to fight Abmouth a while back (no- not self buffed- but not running HnQ either ). Video on YouTube if you want to check it out...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=496846

http://stexer.blogspot.com/

Setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=73180

It looks like you’ve covered all the basics for items used. This guy is a froob and a year or two old now, so you’ll have more options for sure on a paid account. I got his NCU up to 166 during the Abmouth fight, but he sits at 156 without Carb armor. Using CAS for looks, but with the social tab now I would probably rethink that too and just go with Omni Carb . His imps are up to QL73 in some places. This guy was made before Rings of Essence/Endurance were available- that might help go a couple QLs higher. He has no scope- at the time I didn’t realize you could hotswap a normal scope for the TiM Scope. Might go back and grab the TiM Scope some day- would speed up the Pump a bit… He’s also not using either of the Temple pads. Knowing what I know now and with newer buffing equipment, it might be possible to get one or both of them on . Looking at his setup now- it looks like he’s not really even “finished” . He has nothing in his wrists or left finger and his backpiece is pretty lame. I remember not wanting to go with a Robe for the sake of showing off his armor and that Web Cloak was the best I could do at the time . Again- social tab will take care of that now .

If you read through that Anarchy thread, there are some semi specific details a few posts down about getting on the Crypt Collar. I don’t recall exactly how much ncu it needed, but it was a lot and it was harder than I anticipated. I’ll try to figure it out based on my notes from that thread. I said that I needed to drain for about 70ish. That would probably have been Deprive (14ncu) and Ransack Lesser (13ncu). (I just logged him in and those are indeed the highest drains he has uploaded). BM Mochams (51ncu), 132 Wrangle (58ncu) BM Expertise (4ncu) and I think that’s all I had room for- couldn’t even run Intelligence Boost... That’s 140ncu total. I remember coming up short on ncu and having to rework implants and memory chips to get enough ncu to equip the collar. If you have better buffing equipment, you may not have to drain for so much to get BioMet that high.

Anyway, hope that helps- your thread is inspiring by the way . It’s been well over a year since I’ve made that little guy- I’m tempted to go back and see how much he could be upgraded now!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast