Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lvl 1 trader twink

This is like the funniest post I have ever seen....Geif halp! Is there a guide for that??? I don't understand, can you show me? Can my 220 soldier get the inf ring?

LOL
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

thank you very much ^^ such a tiny project of mine became a huge goal...i am suprised it got past 5 posts let alone a page
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iscarrim
    In Mother Russia, you don't bump the thread; the thread bumps you!

for flyingengi....thank you for your comment...but what do you think this thread is for? showing how to tie shoes???
    Last edited by Bloodsick; Feb 11th, 2009 at 04:58:27.
    Quote:

Ok...first of all. If you have a 220 soldier, you should know how to get the +10 ring. You know....since it is required to get into pande. Secondly, instead of asking for step-by-step instructions for everything...how about thinking of ways to do some of this stuff on your own? I mean, if all you are doing is following the directions of other people you are not making a twink. You are making a clone. Just my $0.02.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

This thread had gone through 3 pages of posts on-topic more or less.
    So keep it that way.
    ルネサンスのメンバー
    Member of The Renaissance

この世に奇跡はなく、あるのは必然と偶然。そして後は自分が何をするか、それだけだ。
    There are no miracles in this world. What is in existance, is the path one takes during the inevitable or unexpected circumstances.

Nothing wrong with asking for help, or at least whats doable. Im definately not giving away any big secrets but most of what has been said can be learned simply knowing what to look for on auno.

Atm ive probly got about 12-15 possible twink setups that are highly unlikely to do, and knowing if it was possible before starting would definately help.

Best advice i can give any future twinker, learn to use auno, learn how to actually look for things, and learn about OE, quests, and anything at all related to the prof.

i kno how to use auno and all but there is nothing against knowing too much information before you run right into a feild ^^
    Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by theobelisk View Post
    you asked on test yesterday, so i guess ill say it again.
    5 slot is probably not happening.
    to equip those funnels, you need at least 250 tutoring, and since at level 1, you have no access to tutoring buffing armor, your only going to have your +150 from backpack. being 100 short, and since your imps will not be higher then 60 or so, your going to be way off.

secondly, you have no coh collar, which will be a real pain in the first place.
    use that instead, much more useful.

those rings are not really the best option, switch one out for at least a ring of nucleuis baslis.

imma run some basic calcs for 5 slot belt actually. lets see
    It might be possible to do a 5 slot with a nanomage. Personally, I have a level 1 trox trader that is about 20 CL shy of equipping a 5 slot, and it's completely impossible for the troxes as far as I can tell. I got a coh collar, loads of ncu, and we've taken him on a few walks through pand, though.
    Last edited by Sterva; Dec 15th, 2008 at 21:05:43.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

I recently hit over 170 intel on my level 1 nano trader, which I think is completely stupid lol. If i had access to pioneer backpack, and had 19-20 de valos instead of 17 and 18, then every little thing made available to me to use when needed, could probly get 5 slot and then overclocked belt on ;p Just honestly no situation where i can think of needing 230ish NCU except maybe taking on Aztur hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsick View Post
    hey havent heard any more replies =p but here is a little off topic quiestion....for the wenwen...can a person at any level...lets say 30...could they get it? and is it only for some profs
    Sure, I have Wen-Wens from Albtraum on four alts under level 100.
    Ky Loobman Jelly :: 220/23 Solitus Doctor
    Sechsy :: 191/11 Nanomage Meta-Physicist. First 61+ character with 1hp. Duel Video
    Ganked You :: 166/20 Solitus Adventurer. Equipment
    The Loob Man :: 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist. Equipment
    Lubemeup Imgoingin :: 126/15 Atrox Enforcer. Equipment
    Sechzy :: 95/10 Nanomage Trader. Equipment
    Sechsie :: 76/8 Nanomage Nano-Technician. Equipment
    Totw Nerfed Twink :: 25/3 Nanomage Agent. Equipment. Soloing Aztur

Quote Originally Posted by Nevo-RK3 View Post
    Nonono, the trick is:

Once you collected all items for the ring to proceed to the next SL zone, you go meet ergo, start talking to him, then, when he asks you to give him the items and the trade window opens, you delete the mission in your missi window, then hand over the stuff and accept - voila! Ring yes - XP no :-D
    Ekk, why didnt you tell me earlier, my level 1 is now level 2

I think one of the important things amongst others that you might have to consider is to first get a heck team (lotv etc) and get that baby level 1 faction.
    Potatochips 220/30 Doctor - Configuration -Healer-
    Hperas 220/24 Trader -Tradeskiller-
    Toesocks 220/24 Shade - Configuration -Cheap Damage Dealer-
    Aara 136/8 Nanotechnician -NS monkey that is in love with Cyberdeck-
    Dictionary 2/0 Little Rascal

I am a SAEK: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 66.67%

I typically grab some faction in Elysium and Adonis off of hecklers. The alt only has to be in the same zone, which is also the case for most kill missions, so it's pretty easy.
    Ky Loobman Jelly :: 220/23 Solitus Doctor
    Sechsy :: 191/11 Nanomage Meta-Physicist. First 61+ character with 1hp. Duel Video
    Ganked You :: 166/20 Solitus Adventurer. Equipment
    The Loob Man :: 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist. Equipment
    Lubemeup Imgoingin :: 126/15 Atrox Enforcer. Equipment
    Sechzy :: 95/10 Nanomage Trader. Equipment
    Sechsie :: 76/8 Nanomage Nano-Technician. Equipment
    Totw Nerfed Twink :: 25/3 Nanomage Agent. Equipment. Soloing Aztur

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234