Thread: Level 15 agent twink setup

Level 15 agent twink setup

I get really bored sometimes and make random setups trying to see what is possible.

Today I came up with a level 15 agent twink setup, max rifle/evades basicaly (and evades got high enough to be really worth it)

Setup

Not sure if all the implants are possible and may be able to do actually higher, im pretty sure lowest 6slot belt is possible, add to that w/e NCU's the complit allows.

With IP and buffs (all relevant comp expertise's) counted in it would have:

363 rifle skill (with ua/tts), 12 aao
    277 dodge/evade (if you go with gsf) and an additional 60 aad (337 defence rating!)
    1159 hp with Coruscating Screen or 1694 if you go with behe
    434 Nanopool

Would be able to cast Total Concentration selfbuffed, be 100% on the ql 27 css and 25 ofab

Have a 23 Second Aimshot recharge with ql 275 scope (would probly use lower, w/e you could use and still be 1/1 in full agg)

If you go fp trader and do 1-2 drains, and get a 131 you could even use gumboils.

PS if anyone makes this twink, /tell me and take a video
    Last edited by Maxisolja; Oct 22nd, 2008 at 18:08:01.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Would love to see how someone twinks past level locks.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

by levelling! duh..

what part of that setup is level locked, oh the ofab ring, pft

removed ring, could use w/e you want, doesnt really change anything
    Last edited by Maxisolja; Oct 22nd, 2008 at 18:07:15.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    by levelling! duh..
    Leveling is an exploit. I am purtision j00

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    If you go fp trader and do 1-2 drains, and get a 131 you could even use gumboils.
    rofl

At this level in FP if you are able to cast 2 drains on someone before they kill you then you probably didn't need to cast the drains to kill the gimp to begin with...

Besides that the setup is mostly doable if not fairly conservative.

Would still be a fun lil toon to play regardless.
    Last edited by DarkSektor; Oct 22nd, 2008 at 23:12:20.
    Still waiting for a reason to come back...

For your right-arm implant, I probably would favor Touch of the Gripper for its Max HP/+damage than your Artillery Symb's 5 AAD/AAO. Rather negligable bonuses ;/
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Definately get a lower targeting scope, maybe 225 for as close to 1/1 as possible, regular damage from peren will od possible AS damage at that level.

Touch of gripper instead of right arm symb, damage add damage add damage add. Also keeper's vitality would be more effective vs Pump damage from AC's than the duck explosion mod on waist. That or simply getting Projectile AC's. My 25 ( now 30) agent used a 115 agility waist implant permanently though and it is nice to have that stat for trickle and gear.

Body dev chest implant and totw damage shoulder would probly also be more beneficial to your setup unless you wanna keep the full evades thing going. (only lose a little health from body dev over health cluster, and if trox its in fact more health).

Use as high CSS as you can possible equip don't worry about OE at all. You will likely get armor at 50% oe but your AC's won't be hurt too badly and you would only lose like 1 point of aao. Evades and wep boosts and inits would be kept so major+++ there.

Scent sensor for trickle. Endorphin factory and FP in a fixers treatment implant dis clinic. Comm relay wouldn't hurt either

perfectly cut black opal rings times two if thats the right ones for +aad.

If you do go trader you can cast the drains from conceal and others won't be able to do anything about it until after they are drained no matter the cast time. Only one drain though so use the top 90% check you could use.

ql 90 implants are possible on a 15 froob, as an agent with research and NS you can do somewhere just over 100 I think without pushing yourself too hard. If lya's drops on the holloween patch again get the shoulders and sleeves and you can do 110

CSS over ofab sleeves if you can use kizzers thanks to it. I think you can get sharp obj from 2 ai perks at that level as well as sharp obj hud manual and every bit of trickle you can do (lya sangi shoulders when they come out again)

6slot is doable but it sucks ass trying to work with 2 outside buffers and nano stimmers at the same time you are twinking as well as a fixer to keep that NCU perk running on you. After that compiler would be nice for the NR and inits ofc which you could probly spam general shop heal quite effectively for that added push.

Simians bracelets for damage add over jobe bracers maybe or ofc the totw bracelets of amplified sound for skill.

All the aad will probly help you a ton more if you can use TIM scope and go about 50% or lower aggdef. Just test it out since the aggdef will help a ton vs those traders too.

OMG so much typing lol. Anyways this is what I would do as a start and hopefully you like your twink.

Think you kinda missread OP, its just a setup I came up with when bored, not going to actually make it.

But your suggestions make me realize I need to relearn tl1 twinking :P

Also the sharp object was like 150 points off, so would need a 131 and something else

either way ill keep dreaming of setups I cant afford the creds/time for :P
    TL 7
    TL 5

isnt this old? i had a lev 15 agent pre Le with 40 css set and ql 132 perennium sniper 100% with ua and 350+ ncu.

the idea is crapp if you just came upp with it now. been loads of better setups manny years ago

and my agent was crapp compared to a few other agents back then at lev 15.

Well if you wanted to really twink , you would do scheol quest for agi sense nano (gotta do it at 30 ugh) and get 75 ofab on along with 115-120 implants.

The absolute maximum setup can only be determined at level 1 though otherwise there is almost always gonna be that one last point you could have gotten with proper timing or something.

Btw maxi 15 is tl2 twinking Tl1 is a whole lot different.

oct 22nd

I think maxi doesnt know how to twink properly