Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL1 Soldier Twink..?

TL1 Soldier Twink..?

Hey, im feeling a little bored, so i figured i'll make a lowbie twink.

Level 10 Atrox Soldier with all expansions...

This was the setup I was hoping to use:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=118197

However..

With 55 base Fullauto, I calc QL60 imps (+60) , Ability Boost (+3), Expertise (+20), and Pen OFAB Soldier Gloves QL25 (+6)... I still come 15 short.

Help anyone?

traders **** every profs at that lvl
    Master Dr Alexbeginner Dre Lvl220 Al30 LE70 Redemption Clan Soldier

hmm **** = pawn )
    Master Dr Alexbeginner Dre Lvl220 Al30 LE70 Redemption Clan Soldier

Nah, I dont have the patients for Traders.. nor do I have the funds for them...

Besides, everyone used traders, I'd rather make something thats not like everything else... I wanna be unique.

Is there anything else I can use to get the FA skill or...?

well I know a level 1 who got ql 81 implants in so at level 10 you could do at least 80 and push almost to 100

Ofab shark lol... better off using tha shotgn with burst at this level since FA recharge on shark will be like 3 mins and also the burst will be at least over a minute, damage from such a low ql shark isnt very impressive either.

tbh, you'd probably get beaten by froob MAs in that setup.

oh an blue dildo agents will alpha you through tms probably
    Last edited by Romaas; Nov 3rd, 2008 at 00:06:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    oh an sps agents will alpha you through tms probably
    How does he get that SPS on though? ^^

(I know, you mean't ql 50 Perennium)
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Well if your bored enough, I don't see why not. What you gonna use it for?
    And oh, if you can get Neutrino Flash on, it would be better, just depends on how much ncu you get.
    Last edited by ao--ao; Nov 2nd, 2008 at 21:24:44.

Quote Originally Posted by -Icey- View Post
    How does he get that SPS on though? ^^

(I know, you mean't ql 50 Perennium)
    fixed :>

I know they will but thats not my concern.

Just to show how bored I really am, I was gonna farm a lot.. and I mean a LOT of LE missions for the Back Piece, and 1 Ofab Pad. Using that for Social, and the normal QL25 Pen Ofab, and a Shark MK6. Making him look like a Mini level 220. (Hence his name "Miniature220").

I just wanna feel like I actually accomplished something in AO.

Got a 159 Soldier that gets wtf pwned in BS, a slightly gimpeh 165 Fixer, and a gimp 150 NT (until he gets Nanobot Shelter +15 levels).

Now.. back to my previous question, is there anything I can use to give me that extra Full Auto so I can equip the damned thing?

And if the Shark sucks, then I will just switch to a BBI Jyro, and use the shark on Social.

ql40 Mist Reception Sorrow will give you 12 fullauto which should help.

Also - Dshark can be worn in social too, so if you can get your hands on that it'd be easier to get your goal of a socialed "220" soldier :>

Other than that, there really are no other options for a TL1 soldier than K-94 Pistols / SOL Robust / Neutrino Flash. You're just not gonna get the sizable specials or beefy regular damage from any other source.

And also (as Romaas said before I could edit hehe) implant strength/stamina/agility to further boost your FullAuto.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

BBI gyro is even worse..

best weapon for a soldier that level is the Sol SG-71 Robust

If its just for looks then u can do w/e the hell u want tbh

and at that level the only way to get more FA is by stacking up on +stam/str

so implant stam/str
    buff it
    get items (concrete cushions for example) that buff it

gl

i'd rather just make a froob trader and slap on an Oneida or Neleb's battlerod and hit it with Augment Fight and RRFE

in fact, i've been meaning to do that for quite some time

the sol sg-71 robust is def. not that bad
    have it on a 15 soldier i use to level alts quickly
    breezes through all of the subway (minus abmouth)
    and totw cultist for quick xp.

and when i say breeze, i mean shot+fling+burst can usually take down a cultist, and anything in totw. (i have close to 0 add damage on the soldier, add in barrow strength, or rings, could help alot more.)
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

had to check for myself
    you could bump up the gloves to ql 50, thats a few more points.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=118364

nothing to difficult to achieve, kinda dependent on if you had the sleeves or not.
    if not, you'd have to equip higher ql imps, or rings.
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

I dont have Poly Pillows.. and the imp will be a problem in some departments because some of the str/stam imps will be replaced by FA imps.

Nor do i have the sleeves

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeandrun View Post
    Besides, everyone used traders, I'd rather make something thats not like everything else... I wanna be unique.
    Try soldier with styg,it is unique enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeandrun View Post
    I dont have Poly Pillows.. and the imp will be a problem in some departments because some of the str/stam imps will be replaced by FA imps.

Nor do i have the sleeves
    those are temporary imps used just to get the gloves on. you switch them back when your done, and since you dont have poly pillows, concrete cushions, higher imps, and or rings, will need to take the place.
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=152027
    this is the best weapon for ur lvl...no FA but nice dmg

Umm.. remember hes lvl 10, and im not that wonderful at twinking...

and as im sure i previously mentioned (i don remember) is i made a 10 trox soldier froob with ql50-53 imps using a ql40 robust... and on my sl account i made a opifex agent with someting like 30-82 imps... but hes agent, therefore easy to twink..

i'm gonna have to use ql25 pen gloves, theres no way im finding better armor for that level to give fa (that i can equip).

as for the Neutrino Flash.. as mentioned.. im lvl 10.. thats deffinately not going on..

My level 11 keeper pwnz j00r solja! >.<

Tbh me and my friend did 2x level 11 twinks to wreck some clan bases, a keeper and a doc (yay teh funz! =D) but as we where taking down our first base we learnt that level 216 enfos could OS us and it kinda killed the fun of it...

OS sucks -.-
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast