Thread: Doctor Guide?

Question Doctor Guide?

Where is the DOctor Guide? It should be at the top on the list labeled "Doctor Guides". also tired of hear all you guys complaning about docs. Their not going to change anything. If you just look at this game caompared to others this game is a 1.0 game using old code and others are 5.0 games using new code. well thats another thread at a later date. But anyway wheres the doctors guides at...

Heh, a 1.0 game is quite finished, compare it to all 5.0 games where the real version number should be 0.4.43-beta3, but it's shipped because buyers are cheap qa and betatesters. Heck, they even pay for that privilegue :-)

And we complain about docs? Do you mean doctors here on the forums complain about people playing doctors, complaining about toolset or is it ingame bitching about doctors? Or is it the prettier way of forums participants to shout "RTFM" when the question is both asked and answered before?

But is it this url you look for? : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=438274

Or follow the first link to an older thread?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=104301
    Stop thinking of MMORPGS as girlfriends, think of them as a harem and just enjoy todays favourite.

Once upon a time, there was a troll..

who mistakenly tried taking on the doc community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

with improper grammar...

and a stupid .......
    Stop thinking of MMORPGS as girlfriends, think of them as a harem and just enjoy todays favourite.

grin on his face, looking to...

find peace between clan and omni...

in an abandoned White Castle...
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

... with a locked door.

p.s.

Key:
    Door = Thread
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka