Thread: Ex-Retired Trader is Back in Business!

Ex-Retired Trader is Back in Business!

Hey guys!

I'm hoping some may know me. I used to play chars like Fouloleron and Didymus, the first was leader of Tir's Beggar's Guild which was a bunch of beggars dabbling in omni intelligence and later on, after cleaning himself up, he became commander of the Tir City Watch (all then was very Pratchett inspired). Didymus (after NW was released) was the head of the Clan Imperialist Army (CIA), a guild of warmongers bent on expanding clan borders and influence of Rubi-Ka ..

I was also a member of other guilds. For example, I dropped by Redrum's guild (can't even remember the name) and spent quite a lot of time in Reborn after Shadowlands was released .. I had a great time in Reborn actually as well as the others.

Of course this is now many years ago, but now I'm back to enjoy some free time and see what's happened to my old favourite MMORPG. I was kinda hoping someone I knew then would still be around - I spent quite a lot of time on these forums.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back. Hi to old and new!
    Last edited by Didymus; Jun 9th, 2009 at 13:43:15.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

I never recall meeting you in game, but know you through the trader forums and still refer to your guide from time to time.

Welcome back to AO!

Got a mirror of those guides? The links in your sig aren't working.

Quote Originally Posted by Venori View Post
    They're probably still in stickies in trader board here, but I'm too lazy to look myself.

To Didymus...Yes, I remember you, didn't know you in game, but your trader guide was a major reference for my young trader several years ago. Thank you for your contributions to the AO community.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Venori View Post
    They're in the stickies at the top of the trader forums but you need to do a small amount of digging to get to them.

Trader Guide & Tips
    Guide to Twinking!

I remember your name from the forums, don't think I knew you in game though. I just returned after quitting in 2005 myself
    Satyrika - 207 Metaphysicist
    Satyrella - 200 Martial Artist

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Nice to see some remember me and my threads

The links in my sig worked in 2004, but I see the addresses have changed since then. I'll update them though I doubt my threads are as valid now as they used to be.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

Hi! I just came back too and remember your trader guide.