Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - July 17th, 2009 - Questions?

Question: will we be someday able to buy a ready to pop 220 toon with vet points?
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

question:

will cloaks eeeeeeverrrr be able to be disabled?!

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Means, will the new mid lvl dungeon also be available to froobs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Means, will the new mid lvl dungeon also be available to froobs ?
    Seeing as it's located in SL, I doubt it
    Veteran of Equilibrium

but it will to sloobs.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Why are your kids still up Means? they should be in bed by now
    Talita

̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.

Funcom employee

Update:

Angry wife..expect significant delays.

Sorry.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Uneventful Friday is uneventful.

Even SWTOR's site has failed to provide their weekly Friday update so far this week too.

Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Update:

Sorry.
    Spouse argo, did you try using a detaunt or kiting around in circles? Can you FP NT (or are you an NT?) and use Forget Me! long enough to answer some of the questions?
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

You see, wives are the kind of thing I'm talking about! They have an 'i win' button at hand, two even! It's always a dice roll to see if you'll win, so it's usually better off just running, and their special attacks have no defense checks whatsoever!

Clearly wives are OP, nerf please!

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Update:

Sorry.
    Wifey aggro is rarely a good thing.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    You see, wives are the kind of thing I'm talking about! They have an 'i win' button at hand, two even! It's always a dice roll to see if you'll win, so it's usually better off just running, and their special attacks have no defense checks whatsoever!

Clearly wives are OP, nerf please!
    Wives would (seem to) be less OP if Husbands would stop getting themselves flagged.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Wifey aggro is rarely a good thing.
    Depends on your style of making ammends.

questions i can think of:

- Professional program: when you picking your next victims to fill up the free spots?
    - pets of all 3 professions: could you please look into em? since the 18.1 they've been behaving really badly. pathing in inf mishs and some other places. they disobey commands, they reset back to guard mode without any reason, they get stuck in stupid places, the can't hold agro (much less then they usually can). they randomly run in some direction sometimes without any reason (while i'm standing still), they cant take corners anymore...
    - when will team 7x spec blockers be removed?
    - how's the work on the engine coming along?
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

No question, just a thanks to you and the rest of the crew for getting mousewheel scrolling to work properly again.
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Q: Can you state that "I'm on vacation, you shouldn't expect any answers before I'm done with the vacation!"?
    (Oh, and kiss your wife insted of checking AO forums please )
    --<:>--

Funcom employee

Q: Where's my free goo? I was promised free goo!
    Q: Is purple a fruit?

change topic to: 7 ways to calm wife?
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Sjef often posts very angry shade related threads where all the details just dont quite add up.

Funcom employee

Q: Who eated my cookie?

*Points at macrosun*

Update:

Sorry.
    WTB more pande agg so that the cliche "Wife/gf/husband/bf aggro > pande agg" becomes untrue.

On a more serious note:
    With the rebalancing; Will you also rebalance the mobs, so that they don't completely invalidate various toolsets (say, calms and init debuffs instantly come to my mind, although some mobs may need a 'calm-breaker' which makes them break out of calms a bit more random)?
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast