Thread: Add the new pets with the perk patch

Add the new pets with the perk patch

These were said to be coming 'soon.'

Pets are more than half of most pet profs offense, and with other profs getting a lot of offensive love in that patch, could we time the pet love to go along with it too?

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

As far as I understand there is no "perk patch", its just they have released the perk information first out of the balancing issues.

But yes, I do hope the new pets come in with the big balance patch

are they even in DB yet? has there been a mesh recreated?

I would rather let them take their time and get these things right, last thing we need are bugged pets (atleast in my case due to it being my primary dmg source on my mp).
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

I think pets will probably be looked at with the 'nano' part of the balancing thing (all pet profs use nanos to get their pets, iirc) and I too hope for pet love. MPs are a bit behind the curve, in my opinion. I'd rather have had a pet with better minimum damage instead of Channel Rage lasting 2 hrs but I'll take it.

I seriously SERIOUSLY hope that FC's solution to pets in PVP is NOT more pets because pets do not scale with the game like equipment does. It must be some fundamental change to the current pets ... give them root immunity, ranged hits, whatever, but please don't bandaid the problem with YET even more new pets.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    I seriously SERIOUSLY hope that FC's solution to pets in PVP is NOT more pets because pets do not scale with the game like equipment does. It must be some fundamental change to the current pets ... give them root immunity, ranged hits, whatever, but please don't bandaid the problem with YET even more new pets.
    Means said a while back that the plan is to make pet offense/defense scale based on the owner's skills. So yeah, that's in the works as far as I know.

But new endgame pets are needed too.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

He only said "player like defenses" nothing about offence that I remember
    SeniorFresh 220/20 Fixer RK2
    DocFresh 220/19 Doctor RK2
    MadCratter 220/70/30 Crat Rk2
    Turkeyfart 220/70/17 Keeper Rk2
    McStabbz 220/70/30 Shade RK2
    Eratus 165/14 Trader Rk2