Thread: Agent perk errors.

Agent perk errors.

In the original form, Shadow Bullet checked 20% dodge, but the new 100% isn't shown in red font.

In the original form, Assassinate had a 15% hp check, but this is not noted in struck-out red font.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    In the original form, Shadow Bullet checked 20% dodge,
    Auno says 10%. Whoah!

In the original form, Assassinate had a 15% hp check,
    Auno says 14%.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

My memory < auno. :/

WTB fix plz!

Will be interesting to see if the 15% check being removed is intentional, or an oversight. They changed DS to 50%, I initially read this as it was intended to simply not have a check.

Changes are interesting for agent perks, but ultimately still useless as the real issue is crap agent AR over anything else.
    Never in a hurry, I'm just moving fast

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkst44h View Post
    Will be interesting to see if the 15% check being removed is intentional, or an oversight. They changed DS to 50%, I initially read this as it was intended to simply not have a check.

Changes are interesting for agent perks, but ultimately still useless as the real issue is crap agent AR over anything else.
    I think it is intended, just like Obliterate for MAs. However, I have to disagree on the AR part. Tell me, how much AR can you get, if you drop the evade gear for a full offensive gear and go fp trader/enf? I'm pretty sure it's more than decent... The problem therefore becomes that agents are too used to FP sold, TP doc as a win win solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

It's not an error, just %HP check removed (i hope it will stay). Or maybe it's unfinished and being same as DS now , 15 and 50% checks.

CS and Tranq is getting nerfed. CS should remain 1sec execute and get def check lowered, because AS+AAO(now) is much more, than Rifle+AAO(in changes). 2s execute is bad imho.

In my point of view, system of perk landing should be changed in part of 100% perk land, if AR>Def or 100% perk resist if AR<Def. It should be like regulars/specials.

Just give flat amount of AR to agent do not solve problem, it's just bump us to OP with this system. It should be temp gain AR perk (let's say add 400 Rifle to Recalibrate ) or temp debuff dodge from target (like add -dodge to Tranq and SU).

Ofc i need real test it before say, how bad, or how good we are with new system. But now i like it more, than what we have now. Wtb it on testserver.
    Last edited by Berserkmc; Oct 17th, 2009 at 10:44:16.

No, the point of my post is that in the perk changes document, some of the properties of the original perk have neither been struck out, nor retained. Thus, it could be misleading.

Edit: For Neccoz:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    I think it is intended, just like Obliterate for MAs. However, I have to disagree on the AR part. Tell me, how much AR can you get, if you drop the evade gear for a full offensive gear and go fp trader/enf? I'm pretty sure it's more than decent... The problem therefore becomes that agents are too used to FP sold, TP doc as a win win solution.
    This endgame (opi) agent AR setup, using TP Soldier, is 14.7k HP and 3264/3455 Rifle/AS AR.
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=145159
    However, this is a very poor setup to pvp in due to the absolutely horrible HP. Even in mimic doc you won't break 17k hp, and the AR boost isn't worth it. You'll perk agents with far lower, and the AR won't be enough to perk crats, advs, mas, or shield mps. But, to take it to an extreme condition, let's go mimic trader instead of doc.

In mimic trader, this gains 420 rifle skill, to reach 3684 rifle AR. Now you can perk all kinds of things But, you're at 14.7k hp and you don't have heals evades, or survival perks. This is utter suicide.
    To be fair, Torakx has been pushing for a trader-based evade setup for a bit, but it requires further access to trader healing and draining toolset to be somewhat viable.

To simulate the level of survival associated with this on your MA, you can remove almost all your evade gear, including Larm symbiant, deperk acro/cib, and ipr BM. At this point, you'll have about the same healing, defense, and hp as the agent in a full AR setup.
    Full AR Agent is a good theory; it just doesn't work in practice.
    Last edited by srompu; Oct 17th, 2009 at 19:26:53.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post

Full AR Agent is a good theory; it just doesn't work in practice.
    QFT. Even if full AR agent can kill someone, he dies before even land something. I tried that setup(on omni side) some time, and also tried mimic trader in TW. Only doc, sometimes sold viable.

P.S. Duel is not PvP since FC dont balance profs around 1vs1.