Thread: For Married Couples

Cool For Married Couples

I think it would be great if when you get married on RK the couple could pick out an apartment together where both would have access with out being teamed... This would add so much to the RPing of things.

Bump to the idea

And maybe, uhm... maybe more items could be allowed in it? Say, at least... 20 to begin with?
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

..and another thing

It would be nice if when 2 people create characters together they could start in the SAME area!!

Christ, this is such a simple simple thing... and has created a problem when I had a friend join AO recently.

She created her character, and I created a new one so that we could level together some.

We both chose the same race, profession and both chose "Clan". Well, we ended up in different places! Me in West Athen Backyard and her in Tir Backyard! WTF?! Why?! I can only imagine the problems this must cause if a couple were to buy and try to create and learn the game together.

"Well hun, it looks like the same Area, but I don't see you anywhere.. how does this work?"...first character, and already starting off on a bad footing. That my friends is NOT fun.

Please fix this... I am surprised that this has not been an issue.