Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Agility Perks, Please.

we have too much ability stuff already making twinking easy
    Lovechild 220 Advy

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzul View Post
    we have too much ability stuff already making twinking easy
    Hey, as long as I still have to IP treatment to equip the best symbiants there will be room for more ability stuff!

There are item changes planed, and an FIPR planed, so do you support not being able to put your alpha symbs back in after reset with out every stat buffing item in game?
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    There are item changes planed, and an FIPR planed, so do you support not being able to put your alpha symbs back in after reset with out every stat buffing item in game?
    If that goes on test, reset everything before it hits live, put symbs back in, wait until adjustments are on live? Oh, and profit since you have alphas in and can IP what you like.

Doesn't really sound like a viable idea to think of "caterwauled" alpha symbs.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Doesn't really sound like a viable idea to think of "caterwauled" alpha symbs.
    tbh, I wish we could combine our alpha symbs like we combine ai armors;
    remove the profession requirements and give them a 5 stat equip requirement.
    could call them 'Omega' Symbs
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123