Thread: Tl2 keeper

Tl2 keeper

Hey was just wondering if anyone out here as messed around with a tl2 keeper twink
    This is what i have came up with for my 45 keeper

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=151903

770ish nr with nr1 perked,720ish dodge with wit, and using kizzers
    Should be nice for soloing ground raids and some BS fun

Feel free to give me any other tips on that setup, or tell me whats wrong with it.

-Lazy
    Last edited by Lazydork; Feb 4th, 2010 at 00:42:55.
    Lazystabs 220/25/70 - Shade that solos all
    Lazyness 150/20/42 - Pvp Support nt <3 (CURRENTLY LVLING)
    Ladylazy 220 - Needs to stay in the kitchen
    Lazy 57/6 - Trader sloot
    Lazydork - fixur

I had a similar setup (except in full cm/cc) on a lowbie tl2 twink I made for towers. Did well versus most profs except for traders. I imagine BS will have a high concentration of traders as well.

Swap out the CM for cc if you can afford it.
    Rubennib [220/30 keeper]
    Darooses [220/23 crat]
    Rubedoc [220/25 doc]
    Keritan [220/25 enf]

and a few more.

Yeah i went with CM because i wasnt sure how he would turn out, so was going to test out keep in cm
    But i have been hearing about Wit of Atrox being nerfed, and i cant find any forums about it.
    Anyone know more about the wit nerf?
    Lazystabs 220/25/70 - Shade that solos all
    Lazyness 150/20/42 - Pvp Support nt <3 (CURRENTLY LVLING)
    Ladylazy 220 - Needs to stay in the kitchen
    Lazy 57/6 - Trader sloot
    Lazydork - fixur

being a tl2 melee toon means after AR and a decent weapon you need runspeed.

Enfos already get free rspeed with rage and advys have buffs, keepers get nothing so unless all you do is duel, you're going to get very fustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazydork View Post
    Anyone know more about the wit nerf?
    Wit was going to have the +dodge removed from it but the last docs I saw had it put back.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Other breed perk lines might be worth it too but gloves kill other breeds I guess.
    blah

I don't see how the heavy bracer is possible on a non trader at that level, and even if it is, I think the IP could be better spent.

Also, 100 OFAB is going to need Strengh fully imp'd, so you'll have to pick either 100 OFAB and nerfed imps, or 75 OFAB and high imps.

Quote Originally Posted by Peevesmp View Post
    I don't see how the heavy bracer is possible on a non trader at that level, and even if it is, I think the IP could be better spent.

Also, 100 OFAB is going to need Strengh fully imp'd, so you'll have to pick either 100 OFAB and nerfed imps, or 75 OFAB and high imps.
    bracer is doable without maxing HW skill
    some rough calcs..
    supple set: +56
    2x support wire: +8
    145 HW imps: +155
    composite: +20
    expertise: +20 (stacks with composite)
    CoHA: +22
    omni bag: +1
    wrangle: +132
    trickle: +32 (145 str/agi imps, behe, prodi str, fg, abi boost, adrenaline factory, enhance dna)
    baseskill without any ip: +44
    =490
    600-490 = need to raise it for +110 points

QL100 ofab doesnt need to be 100%, 2he skill doesnt go OE and it still gives about same AC/HP as QL75 100% would give

Quote Originally Posted by Drmurskain View Post
    QL100 ofab doesnt need to be 100%, 2he skill doesnt go OE and it still gives about same AC/HP as QL75 100% would give
    It'll interfere with medsuit though for twinking implants.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.