Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix Defeat RIghteousness

Fix Defeat RIghteousness

Surprised we don't have a topic on this here. Maybe because we're too busy trying to get the point across in other forums. FIX Defeat Righteousness.

How many times do I have to say it? Means had made a promise to eliminate everything annoying and frustrating from the game. I'll hunt down the quote if I have to. Buffing on a Keeper, especially in the middle of a Battlestation round, is the most annoying thing in this game. Removing your auras with a couple of insta-casts is ridiculous.

Let's sum up what a Shade can do with One cast (or however many seconds it takes to land one) of Defeat Righteousness:

Stilleto forces your NCU to run Defeat Righteousness...
    Nanoprogram Defeat Righteousness terminated...
    Nanoprogram Improved Vengeance of the Immaculate terminated...
    Nanoprogram Imminence of Extermination terminated...
    Nanoprogram Improved Ambient Invigoration terminated...
    Righteous7: just as i suspected
    Righteous7: did you only cast it once?
    Stilleto: once yes

Executes twice on one cast...

needs a fix. I don't think this was ever the intention of the nano, since it serves no purpose in an actual fight... The base is cancelled, leaving the aura still effective for the remaining time... which is sometimes upto 3 minutes.

Since the length of a fight is rarely more than a minute or two, how could this be the intended effect?

Agree with OP, needs a fix last month.

We've brought this up since implementation. Think they have a filter on it and marked as spam.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Did someone tested this to know which auras it removes btw? From auno it seems to only remove Imminence short aura and Ambient/Tone long one. Does it also removes other auras?

If auno is right, only fix it needs is to change the school of second remover from 527 to 530 (ambient) and 531 (tone).
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Did someone tested this to know which auras it removes btw? From auno it seems to only remove Imminence short aura and Ambient/Tone long one. Does it also removes other auras?
    Auno only shows one nanoline per nano. According to aomainframe it removes

Regeneration Aura Line | Defensive Aura Line | Battle Assistance Aura Line | Regeneration Aura Heal Line | Regeneration Aura Nanopoint Heal Line | Defensive Aura Attack Shield Line | Defensive Aura AMS/DMS Buff Line | Defensive Aura Reflect Line | Battle Assistance Aura Damage Buff Line | Battle Assistance Aura Root/Snare Protection Line

just like it should
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

I'll definitely have to reconstruct this post later. Last night I was tired, cranky and was frustrated at Battlestation. I had to stop before I incurred some infraction points. This is really the most annoying nano in the game and against one of the gimpiest professions?

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Auno only shows one nanoline per nano. According to aomainframe it removes (..)
    Ok thank you, wasn't so sure after seeing auno..
    blah

I said it few times too, this nano is the main reason why i leave bs7 pvp with my keeper, remove all auras perma its just ..., one or two instacast = 3 min rebuffin and swamp gear, and shade just need to see u again for instacast again.

One of the main reasons I stopped taking my 220 keeper to Battlestation much anymore is that debuff nano. It takes too much effort to swap so much gear around to recast everytime a Shade looks at you. It is especially difficult if anyone is around the spawn area to get all the gear back in place fast enough.

When comparing removal of auras and needing to recast with other nemesis nanos that last for only a short term or are hard to land it makes no sense and makes pvp even more difficult for a keeper.
    President of Pantheon

Shaylon 220/30/70 Opi Fixer
    Shaysknight 220/30/70 Opi Keeper
    Shevayne 220/22/70 NM Crat
    Shays 173/21 Opi MA
    Triageshay 150 Soli Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    Executes twice on one cast...
    One nano can only be in 6 different nanolines (developer tools or just AO DB limitation), but you need to cancel loads of buffs (actual auras and all buffing effects), that why two nanos are being cast (they have same name).

P.S. Since shade has no way of killing (read - perking) keeper - you have no right to whine

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    One nano can only be in 6 different nanolines (developer tools or just AO DB limitation), but you need to cancel loads of buffs (actual auras and all buffing effects), that why two nanos are being cast (they have same name).

P.S. Since shade has no way of killing (read - perking) keeper - you have no right to whine
    Okay then, then keeper has no way of perking (read killing) any other profession I guess well just annoy them until they quit the game.

make it disable 1 aura, not all of them
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    make it disable 1 aura, not all of them
    well, make it disable one aura EFFECT, not the aura base. which is the point.

bumping this, definitely something that makes me logging my keeper off and play another toon...

we shouldnt have to cry to fix something that's not working as intended...
    Baja69 220/30 Doc ¤¤ Bajaka 220/30 Keeper ¤¤ Nabella 220/30 Crat ¤¤ Baja 220/30 Enf ¤¤ Warlouz 220/30 Shade ¤¤ Carlouche 165/23 Fix ¤¤ Papa 150/18 Doc ¤¤ Grosbaja 90/9 Trad
    Spartans

Please make it useful to me, I want all the effects gone and not the base. :\
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Please make it useful to me, I want all the effects gone and not the base. :\
    All effects are cancelled, fixed in 17.9.

Graft, can you please go troll elsewhere?
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Graft, can you please go troll elsewhere?
    It is you, who's trolling. I just say what I know.

u want just the anti keeper nem nano gone ? or all ?

just removeing the anti keeper one and not the rest isn't fair.
    Makeing it not hurt keepers much , would make it not work as intended

dont see how its broken thou, and yes i do have a keeper

Description:
    Nano Crystal - This nano formula will remove active auras from a Keeper.

it says REMOVE not disable, so hows it broken ?

just get the skills req on keeper nanos made lower so u can rebuff
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast