Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tl5 keeper bs twinks

Tl5 keeper bs twinks

Hey thinking bout lvling to 165 and make him a bs twink for a while. seen a few nice keepers in there latley.

So guess im wondering how does the twink setup look like for 250 wolf mk6.

Is 250 ofab sleeves possible without oe? same with cm (guess they are tho) maby with 1 or 2 perks in secondary genome? or does guardian of might do the trick?

thx

Botitaj
    Bojtl 220/30 - (DD toon) Shade -E
    Bowtel 220/30 - (Bench warmer) Soldier -E
    Botl 220/26 - (PVM Tank) Enforcer -E
    Sirbojtalot 170/24 - (Old bs toon) Keeper -E
    Botitaj 150/20 - (S10) Martial-artist -E

Botlfix 220/30 - (PVP) Fixer -E
    Botzha 220/30 - (PVP) Adventurer -E
    Botzh 200/30 - (PVP) Nano-Technician -E

If you don't plan to do towers and stick to BS you can level up to 174. 1 more SL perk and more IPs is always welcome.
    blah

could do ofc. but still most intrested in what buff items are needed to get everything to place.

A keeper will be a very difficult twink if this is your first TL5 BS experience. There have been some good ones, but that's definitely a 'within' profession assessment. Keepers are traditionally average TL5 twinks.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Not to discourage you, but a top notch tl5 keeper twink rates around slightly below or at average compared to every other prof, similarly twinked at similar levels. If you don't believe me, check out McNuckle's long list of rants/complaints on forums about what a pain it is.
    Rubennib [220/30 keeper]
    Darooses [220/23 crat]
    Rubedoc [220/25 doc]
    Keritan [220/25 enf]

and a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rub View Post
    Not to discourage you, but a top notch tl5 keeper twink rates around slightly below or at average compared to every other prof, similarly twinked at similar levels. If you don't believe me, check out McNuckle's long list of rants/complaints on forums about what a pain it is.
    word.

However, you will not be frustrated in BS if you actually want to horse around and have some fun.

Your only problem will be ubertwinked soldiers, and half assed twinked advies.

That said, all other profs are just a little bit easier to deal with on keeper than any other prof.

If you want some tips, I'll be happy to help you out.

If there is any specific questiosn you have, I'll be happy to answer them. As for 250 sleeves/chest, they are very easy to keep non-OE. I can keep 275 non-OE with a few concessions.

Generally, for equippping 250 pen ofab, you only need very basic twinking supplies. 2 endurance rings, 2x poly pillows/guns, a decent (living/persistant) chest symb, reasonable QL L arm+R arm, and a decent infantry leg.

Also, the syndicate brain of protector helps. with just those items and sufficient AI dings, you should have no problem equipping 250 pen ofab.

you can direct any Q's to noobasknight I'm usually on him.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    word.

However, you will not be frustrated in BS if you actually want to horse around and have some fun.

That said, all other profs are just a little bit easier to deal with on keeper than any other prof.

If there is any specific questiosn you have, I'll be happy to answer them. As for 250 sleeves/chest, they are very easy to keep non-OE. I can keep 275 non-OE with a few concessions.

Generally, for equippping 250 pen ofab, you only need very basic twinking supplies. 2 endurance rings, 2x poly pillows/guns, a decent (living/persistant) chest symb, reasonable QL L arm+R arm, and a decent infantry leg.

Also, the syndicate brain of protector helps. with just those items and sufficient AI dings, you should have no problem equipping 250 pen ofab.

I saw your setup and its not far from a TL7 keeper setup... freaky! Good job! Hope you stay TL5 for a whle and report back to NoGoal so he can inform whoever needs this info.
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

Quote Originally Posted by botzha View Post
    Hey thinking bout lvling to 165 and make him a bs twink for a while. seen a few nice keepers in there latley.

So guess im wondering how does the twink setup look like for 250 wolf mk6.

Is 250 ofab sleeves possible without oe? same with cm (guess they are tho) maby with 1 or 2 perks in secondary genome? or does guardian of might do the trick?

thx

Botitaj
    possible. yet not advisable.

word.

Nice nice, will send u a tell next week. thanks for the help

If you're atrox you can get 2sec heal delta which is very nice for TL5. Im in the process of leveling my keeper to 165-170, havent figured out which setup I want yet though.
    Musha Emaan Boom - 220/20 Adventurer
    West Empaya Athens - 220/26 Fixer
    Anti Rainking Anti 207/21 Keeper
    Forever Sneakez Whatever - Agent
    Uptown Pooncat Girl - 150 MP!

All members of Equilibrium

word.

Thanks for the help and that short talk on rk2
    It all went out well and i will equip 275 chest and sleeves as soon as i got the ailvls to keep it none oe.

What i use now is: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=150666

It can still be improved alot, but its an ok keeper bs setup thats fo sure

peace and out!

sick setup man, thats really nice.

I really like the SD and AOR 8 setup... kinda kinky, it made me log my keeper and go to a run to jobe

I'm going to test it out a bit and see how I like it, the AoR is a different ball game, cuz you never have to worry about healing, like, it just does it for you.

I'm not totally convinced it's better for dueling, but it could be a pretty uber setup for towers, if you don't stop moving, no need to coon really. I like it.

aoR 8+ 2s HD is actually pretty meaty healing.
    heres my setup currently

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=151097

will change to SD and AoR tonight, just to check it out
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Feb 1st, 2010 at 09:47:55.

how come you guys dont do ql 300 ofab? ;s not like its hard
    Champ 220Doc (Currently Banned)
    Tennesse 220Sold (Currently Pwning without Armor)

Might not be hard, but to not be oe is a different factor

sick setup man, thats really nice.

I really like the SD and AOR 8 setup... kinda kinky, it made me log my keeper and go to a run to jobe

I'm going to test it out a bit and see how I like it, the AoR is a different ball game, cuz you never have to worry about healing, like, it just does it for you.

I'm not totally convinced it's better for dueling, but it could be a pretty uber setup for towers, if you don't stop moving, no need to coon really. I like it.

aoR 8+ 2s HD is actually pretty meaty healing.
    heres my setup currently

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=151097

will change to SD and AoR tonight, just to check it out
    btw the perks i have in the auno setup are not what I use atm, might try it out tho

Mcknuckle what attack rating do you have with 7 bio sheilding, 6 blessing, 4 reaver? Thinking about perking the same lines as you and try it out but since i dont have special edition and 275 chest/sleeves on atm it might affect my AR to much. If i remember correct i got like 1910ar now. (might be a few points more or less)

//Botl
    Last edited by botzha; Feb 2nd, 2010 at 12:56:39.

Quote Originally Posted by botzha View Post
    Mcknuckle what attack rating do you have with 7 bio sheilding, 6 blessing, 4 reaver? Thinking about perking the same lines as you and try it out but since i dont have special edition and 275 chest/sleeves on atm it might affect my AR to much. If i remember correct i got like 1910ar now. (might be a few points more or less)

//Botl
    iirc, mmm well, I don't use insight, so, keep that in mind. but I have umm...1850 in evade setup, thats green hud, ring of dalja, and 1 sandy goo, (I put in a heavy bracer in rwrist which can't be swapped)... and about 1950 I think in AR setup, thats with knights ring instead of ring of dalja, purple hud and sacrifical ensigns.

I honestly can't remember. But, I'm using the 284 kyr sword, which bumps up my AR by about 50 (48-54), and usually lasts for the duration of fight... so, maybe 50ish more than those numbers.

@ whoever above, there is a 300 SE helm in setup, but, doing 300 Ofab would have meant lower symbs. Also, you can't keep it non oe, and I don't like that.

botzha

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=151894http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=151894

stam setup. keep in mind you need a 300 city benefit, and a 230+ ish stam contract.

With this setup I came to 1100 stam, with a cookie.

Also, the back piece is a Pioneer backpack, I couldn't find it in auno.

botzha

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=151894http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=151894

stam setup. keep in mind you need a 300 city benefit, and a 230+ ish stam contract.

With this setup I came to 1100 stam, with a cookie.

Also, the back piece is a Pioneer backpack, I couldn't find it in auno.
    starts with a T for The Pioneer backpack
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

Quote Originally Posted by haavarst View Post
    starts with a T for The Pioneer backpack